Rozmo

Feedback on Update 0.5

Welcome Soldiers !

Please feel free to leave your feedback regarding update 0.5

Best wishes,

World War 3 Team.

• Thanks 1

1 minutę temu, HeiligeRobbe napisał:

Is it possible to get slightly more detailed info about the ttk adjustments in 5. 3? :)

OFC mate! They are broken AF ;)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Well, gray dot became even more annoyng.

Map is more reasitic, but mini-map looks like Minecraft texture.

VEPR is still bugged.

Throw Sight is still piece of dark glass (or it is supposed to be)

Heli Drone became more killable IMO.

Edited by †FeuerEuphorie†

Posted (edited)

With current reduced horizontal recoil it's almost too easy to shoot and kill ppl on ranges 0 to 100m using fullauto mode of ... everything. It's too easy... Mb increase vertical kick of everything except MG5?

Edited by tynblpb

22.03.2019 в 14:35, DareQQ сказал:

OFC mate! They are broken AF

Well, I played one TDM with G38 on 0.5.3 and didn't have any problems with killing anybody, Maybe devs already fixed 5.56.

11 godzin temu, †FeuerEuphorie† napisał:

Well, I played one TDM with G38 on 0.5.3 and didn't have any problems with killing anybody, Maybe devs already fixed 5.56.

No info about that... hmm i only play Beeyl on PTE

Gray dot in the center of the screen. Make it X2 smaller or add button in menu to switch it off, plz. Somehow it irritates. Much less so-called "immersion".

Don't know whose idea it was to rework RPG ballistics and reduce trajectory drop, but, IMO, it wasn't that good idea. If earlier u had to keep in mind that RPG grenades have significant drop, now u simply aim a little higher than top point of any vehicle and u will hit it on ANY distance. Below are 2 screenshots. x8 sniper scope mounted on RPG. Tank is 230 meters far from me. Aiming 1 dot of the reticle higher and u will hit, aiming 2 dots higher and u will hit. U simply do not have to aim, just shoot liitle higher. And I'm talking about 230m range. Usually it's much shorter distances. There u just have to catch the vehicle silhouette in the crosshair and press LMB. I think it's too much simplifying the gameplay of confronting the battletanks with RPGs.

Mb, this tweak was made for upcoming Smolensk where 200+meters distances firefights are usual(especially when vehicles are in action), but I don't know what to do with old maps...

Скрытый текст

20190325190429_1.thumb.jpg.c25f79f6e2f6b8bb1503c12c9c4ecffa.jpg20190325190455_1.thumb.jpg.b25c4114edd54b93ac9776ceae4a229c.jpg

Quadrocycle working motor sound is TOO LOUD. It can be heard on 100-120 meters distance. It's louder than both battletank and APC combined. Do something with it, plz.

1 funny little "bug". When u r connecting for the first time to the server screensaver wouldn't be replaced by the game menu until u move ur mouse or press any button. U can sit and wait for game to "load" much more time than it's needed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Going through this entrance in Warsaw is impossible (something like invisible hill)

image.thumb.png.d5532ef49dc41c86f53dce386e97774d.png

Sometimes spawning on the friendly tank gets you in the "gray zone"  or you are flying in random directions

There is no animation when switching through 5x optics and red dot on Pecheneg

• Thanks 1