DustRaptor

[Answered/Fixed] Tank Locking on spawn

Hello.

Today I had a quite enraging experience. I upgraded my T-72 a few days ago but never got enough points to spawn it. Today, I finally reached it. After trying to spawn it 5 times (trying to spawn it resulted in a loss of control), I was finally able to make it drop in our spawn. I waited for it to go down. The moment it touched the ground, one of my squadmates took control of it before I could reach it. I was able to get in the turret but we got killed after because he rushed in a group of player with rpgs. Please automatically lock vehicles for everyone upon spawn until owner gets inside. This wasn't a pleasant match.

20190330222622_1.jpg

20190330222645_1.jpg

Edited by DustRaptor

Emmmm... ? Just press "L" 2 times when container with ur so much desired vehicle is slowly getting down. 10 secs I think are more than enough to do it.

Just now, tynblpb said:

Emmmm... ? Just press "L" 2 times when container with ur so much desired vehicle is slowly getting down. 10 secs I think are more than enough to do it.

What does it do?

1 time pressed L button (L)ocks ur vehicle for "ur squad only" use. 2nd time pressed L button locks vehicle for only owner to  be able to enter it. 3rd time reverts access to all-team.

There was a theme in bug reports about locking not working, but I think it should be fixed by now. Me personally to prevent such situations from happening just drop vehicles few tens meters away from spawnzones.

Edited by tynblpb

Just now, tynblpb said:

1 time pressed L button locks ur vehicle for "ur squad only" use. 2nd time pressed L button locks vehicle for only owner to  be able to enter it. 3rd time reverts to all-team access.

There was a theme in bug reports about locking not working, but I think it should be fixed by now. Me personally to prevent such situations from happening just drop vehicles few tens meters away from spawnzones.

Thank you, im the stupid here for not knowing you could do this. Issue closed.

Hold my beer...

Sorry in advance for my poor video editing skills and for discord voice being in video..

Edited by S^sh^
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, S^sh^ said:

Hold my beer...

Sorry in advance for my poor video editing skills and for discord voice being in video..

Lol what were the chances