Rozmo

Feedback on Update 0.5

Emmm... devs, when we were sleeping u quietly sneaked into the server room and enhanced vest's effectiveness against machineguns?? I've played few matches and noticed that now per kill i have 2 and sometimes even 3 armor hits. Admit and repent!

And strange thing. When playing WZ it seems that it doesn't matter to my comp 1v1 or 10v10 we are playing. But when player count is 15v15 and higher FPS are 10-15 less. What's more likely is the bottleneck? CPU or RAM?

Posted (edited)

(I have my frames hard locked at 60 because they were really inconstant before I would get 144 (my computers max) and the 30 and then 120 and then 50 so there I made them not go above sixty)

I haven’t been playing WW3 a lot because I couldn’t find a weapon I like (and I’m broke in game) and now that the load outs reset I found a new gun.

i played 2-3 warzone maps and I got better frames (gun fights lagged pretty bad before) now they were half full but still I almost never dipped below 50 (only around fire) but I haven’t played on Warsaw. I’ve been using the g36 and I’m enjoyi it the ttk for it seems good (even with my bad recoil control) it kicks but it’s fun to use. 

Im really enjoying this so far good job TheFarm 51 im gonna play more tomorrow  ?.

Edited by MOBBOB

- The game runs very well now for me almost everything ultra in full hd. (GTX 1060 6GB, Ryzen 1600, 16gb ram) 

- No disconnections or crashing like before.

- RPGs now seems to register when they hit a vehicle, in comparison to previous patches, but I don't like hitting a vehicle with 3 RPGs in a row and not causing a lot of damage (From the front side)

- Gun sounds are too generic for me and they sound the same (M4 and VEPR).

- I also don't like the sound when I shoot/hit someone.

This patch was a step forward but there is a lot of work to be done.

Awaiting the new content that will be released and hoping will increase the online players.  I will continue playing when I can.

Price is very high for an early access game. I can buy BFV for 25 - 30 euros now. 15 euros it would be better.

This is not a attack but the game has deep problems with the game design and with the designers vision. I will also need to quantify the skill of others which is not a attack.

Having seen this game in a more solid and unlimiting state then seeing these past 5 major updates shows a trend of bad game design process.

Even at launch many game design issues which would have been very clear to have caused problems and a experienced game designer should have known it would cause major issues later on.

From the launch issues that should of never happened or have been seen at a glance to be problematic for design and some were brought up by gamers before gameplay just to show that some of these problems in design would be commonly known issues.

1. Headglitching caused by by bullets coming from the face, From the Q and A someone asked about if bullets would come from the head or the gun and I suspect the reason was to see if headglitching would be in game. From the start the designer should have pushed for projectiles from the gun instead of the head to prevent this problem. It might be harder to put into game but its the best way to prevent the problem and it should have been done from the start so you dont have to go back and waste dev workhours to reprogram that system to fix headglitching.

2. The front plate armor and chest hitbox problems leading to the nut shot meta. I do not see how this was a oversight you make the entire chest the same hit modifier but expected armor to change the game. The BTK difference between armor and nutshots was pretty substantial. My group liked what you did with helmets but . The main problem of this was that it introduced a extremely low TTK by a 3-4 BTK hitbox for the entire body which would normally be reserved for rewarding high skilled shots. Players could easily bipass that armor with our even trying by use of blind hipfire sweeps around corners.

There is a lowest you would go in TTK to keep a game competitive and interesting to higher skilled players who spend lots of time in game. You do not want to have that high skill reward shot gamebreaking such as a 3 shot kill of very low TTK so you make the standard non reward TTK and BTK higher around the 6 range to allow for non game breaking TTK and BTK of 4 or 5 as a example.

I believe this needs to be reworked but a good gamedesigner should have seen this issue way back even before release. Many players saw this issue and meta day 1 and with in 2 weeks we had beryl hipfire around corner in to the nuts meta.

3. Spotting. This was a huge issue in BF. One of the problems WW3 could of solve. BFV tried to fix it but they have so much screen clutter and didn't do so well but its much better then old BFs with the spotting. Makes the game less skill based and more simplified. Also the map and mini map tie into this making the game very unfair for someone who is marked on map and very easy for the person who can use the map well. Another thing The devs should of known about and not even have put into the game. Looking back at BFs a game designer should been able to clearly see reason to not put in a spotting system like the current one. Mini maps are commonly known jokingly as wallahacks in competitive circles because of how cheap they are.

4. Some strikes are too unskilled in used like the Quas.

Recommend the video as a very good FPS player talks about the issues of the game from Gamescom just to show that we did see the issues at first glance and a games designer should of also.

But the part I shared sums up what we were saying good concept overall and would like to see more of it but several srtikes even with increased are very unskilled while being very powerful item you be used. Even with heightened cost its still a issue in a regard that was so clear it was called out even in the trailers. Its not very entertaining in game outside of making people salty, its not very usefull right now outside of getting a kill.

This is a example of one strike that from launch was a issue but never really got removed or fixed and would be clear to be a problem on paper to most players.

Right now I would say out side of that the artillery needs to have a longer time till it lands on the ground. It used to be ok but now its instant after you use it.

4. Same video as above from gamescom but at 1:33. The TTK. 

At launch it solid build with a good position to provide skill based gunplay with out the random factors but the biggest issue design wise was the TTK. My group and I agree with the video as well as many other competitive players that a low TTK is problematic for skilled based gameplay. It rewards a small sliver of a skill set over the rest of the skills available.

Right now when BF is going more casual we as gamers need a alternative that has skill based gunplay.

It is well known about TTK and has been discussed countless times in games designs and the whole thing is down to a sciences now.

A higher TTK then what we have now which does not mean high TTK allows the best range of skills to be used while avoiding the problems of low TTK and high end TTK.

You can not escape the lag and the reaction times hard cut off with TTK so you have to raise it to be outside of that sector of problems which is to be above .4-.5 depending on range. Then you should have the option for better TTK that is still outside of the problematic sector of low TTK so you raise higher for the body so you can have that high reward alternative for more skilled shooting t occur.

Having such a low TTK makes the lifespan of the game shorter as the good players hit that skill ceiling and lose out on the reward cycle. Competitive players will and have gotten bored with low TTK of the game. The low TTK is not conducive to good gameplay and is really only good for the Hardcore Elitist that are worse in skill then the core players they berate. A average core player always does better then the hardcore elitist even in their own mode.

It was a launch issue that has been brought up multiple times in what to me seems very well explained arguments from what Ive seen. Right now the people still state the low TTK as a issue on reddit 3 days ago. The reduction of the TTK again was the main reason my group stopped play the game and went back to siege and b4/V even as we shit on BFV we play it over this game because of .4 and it the new BF.

For the Hardcore Elitist out there this is not a matter of opinion as like what flavor of Icecream you like best this is a science based article of argumentation that opionons become null in. That data and experimentation all point to Hardcore being a lower skilled and dumbed down quality of TTK design. It is for casuals with a ego crisis or for people wanting a realism experience over a gameplay and competitive experience.

To be frank the devs with what I have seen lurking have a Hardcore Elitist mentality which blinds them and is the number one hindrance to this games progress of being a good game that can give us BF players a alternative to Dices casualfication of the BF  series. The should try to get around the issues and fix the problems of BF such as head glitching while adding their own uniqe mechanics like armor.

The TTK seems as far as I see it a monthly issue being brought up. The game designer should have known better and went with a normal arcade TTK length with has many benefits for the game but from what I frankly see they incorrectly look down on Arcade as a less skill based TTK length even using the rhetoric that " it would be too arcady", or "too tanky" for a measly 5 btk to the chest. this is the most worrying rhetoric and they seem to think that its opinion based argument and not a factual one on why to do away with the current TTK direction which brings up the blindness and ineptitude of the designers in their knowledge of game design.

This is way my group gave up on the game and we do not play. Casual games get boring. We got board of insurgency and squad just the same which for all this Hardcore talk are pretty casual games.

That's it for the foreseen issues brought up by players who where knowledgeable either through good game design or could just look back at what happened before in game design history.

Now for the worsening of the state of the game design wise from launch along with pointless changes that made no sense but limited the enjoyment of the game.

1. Armor nerf and continual nerfs. Armor was pretty balanced at launch and caused no really issues. It could have been done a bit better for sure but the direction of nerfing it was not needed especially after the first one that removed the high damage reduction and lowered the durability. Then the next ones that did the same again after armor was not worth using after the first nerf. Now we don't even have armor and I believe the stated reason was shooting people was too unreliable. 

I think this statement was pretty much trying to avoid saying people whined because they are bad at shooting people.

There was not really a reason to adjust armor especially when the main problem with them was the hitbox and the high damage to the edges of the body along with the stomachs vulnerability and high damage modifier.

2. The weight limit. It was completely unnecessary and the best part of this game at launch was the freedom you had to customize your load out what ever way you want. The weapons were balanced to the point of who cares if you got a lmg and sniper rifle they both could be used balancedly towards you or each other. A AR could take out a sniper or machinegunnner at most distances you would fight them. Its not like you would have a rock paper scissors balance mentality where lmg beats sniper, sniper beats AR, AR beats lmg. All guns could preform against each other.

From what I could see the only issue was the bad players who whined about any weapon that was killing them. Kill them with a sniper they call using Op weapon, kill them with lmg the same kill them with the same weapon they have you are using hack or macro. These cry babies from what I've seen have huge pull with the devs. Kill them with the pistol they cry and it will get nerfed and they fully believe its OP as you see them switch to what ever weapon we were skilling on them with out of boredom not because it was good. they think its OP that a very slow player had a lmg and a sniper with the steel armor when it was in reality balanced.

The weight limit was completely unnecessary and solved nothing because there was no problem and the system was balanced well wit the slowing of your player. Especially in a low TTK game speed matters a lot and the meager defense which is easily defeated by nut shots. Low TTK is a race to put the minimum require number of BTK on target and speed is everything in that race with a better TTK you could be slower and have a better chance which would make being heavy less of a problem.

Right now weight limit good or bad right now it is way way too much. You cant have any builds and are very limited to a small set of builds.

I cant see how a game designer hasn't changed this yet or even done it in the first place. How much of the game do they play? Who is saying this is good or needed at all.

3. Gun handling. Was great at launch is was so great to see guns not behaving randomly and being a skill based gunplay game especially after Dice has been randomizing the gunplay for casual players. The recoil was nice and wasn't extreme like squad or insurgency which have extremely low TTK for a realism roleplay standpoint and need the extremely bad handling to make it fair for casual players to not be crushed by good aim players and to go against the problems of low TTK like who shoots first wins.

F51 seemed to have done the same to some level with .4 by making the gun handling way worse then before when they upped damage and removed armor. The gunplay of past was great and some of the best We've seen with the only problem being hitbox and damage modifiers. You could have made the weapons appropriately accurate in handling but made the objective of shooting the enemy smaller for more rewards.

The handling now feels very random which lessens the skill based gunplay that this game towered over BF and CoD with.

4. Some weapon nerfs like shotgun, pistol, and Tor. Obviously Tor doesn't matter it only pissed off the crowd that was claiming realism this realism that for balance in a game which the Tor is a bunch of pixels that shot pixels. Now that they removed the Tor and replaced it with the other two sniper rifles that have almost the same damage as the tor had but since the pixels and the name didn't say it was a .50 cal they didn't bother saying they were OP. This is to point out the absurdity of these people when it comes to knowledge about balance.

Shotgun has been obviously nerfed a lot and its the same case of shotguns have a cliche of being Op so the bad payers claim it is when they get killed by it. The range on it was great and made the game a lot better because it didn't conformed to the video game cliches of confetti past 10m. In this game even 50m is a close shot so a 70m cut off is absurd. I could remember when it was nerfed to 100m and the bad players still whined and it got another nerf for pretty much no reason. I don't use it and I kill shotgun users all the time from close to long range.

Its the same mentality of the Tor.

Im not sure about pistols before .4 but right now they are absolute trash. Hip fire you cant hit a broadside of a barn and I mean that literally. The spread is like sniper rifles from the New CoDs. And its not like ADS with them would be a smart idea when you cant see the target past the giant frontsights.

For the last part of this The ARs and some of the other guns since .4 are horrible with accuracy making the number of weapons to use very limited. I pretty much only use the ak15 now with how trash the damage is compared to other weapons and the accuracy. I cant see any reason to use another AR outside of bordom. The 7.62 guns are way too powerfull for the 5.56 and the 5.56 is way too inaccurate in the first place. Needs lower damage and higher accuracy.

Im not doing bad in game and get top of the leaderboard when I do play. I have no reason to rage about a weapon being bad besides they were once better and the game was more fun in the past.

5. Further TTK changes despite legitimate complaints and what would be to a good game designer idiotic decisions.

To start first in .4 the limbs were given a very high modifier to the point a single sniper would almost kill a player with a limb hit and it would only take 4 shots to kill a player with limb hits. The devs say partial error of their ways and moved to back down but did it halfassedly to were it was still higher then the original and working well modifier.

So .4 they reversed partially a really dumb decision only to redo it in .5 for some reason. They said to make shooting a person more reliable which is natural for a person who has bad aim to have unreliable damage and it should be kept that way. I just cant understand who is saying its unreliable that is nonsense. Who cried about hitting the arm and it not killing a person?

Now for .5 it states longer TTK which is still shorter then the Original TTK when we had armor and is negated by the limb damage modifier causing the TTK to actually be lower then before.

From 3 BTK to 4 BTK is still way to short. IT obvious that the very low TTK changes didn't work and weren't working before .4 but but the devs are still blind anf do this half stepping approach were they break some thing then slightly undo it so they can say its not as broke as it used to be. When in fact the is pretty worse then before the first change they made. example is the limb changes where they messed it up in .4 then undid it but not completely.

These game designers are making so many mistakes when they should have known better.

Keep trying to lower the TTK in some way but it wont work. Just give up and make the game good and stop being blind. This is for the sake of all those players who put trust in to you to deliver us that. It is clear that we were expecting something like BF and some of your statements backed up this game was going to be like BF.

Me and my group pretty much gave up and Im the only one that still comes to check out the game among us. All because the constant poor design decisions and .4 was the final nail in the coffin. .5 was the dirt being filled into the hole. We do not see the devs as being capable designers and they ignore the better players in the community who have lots experience in gaming which transfers over into game design a lot. in stead you guys listen to the Yes Men and whiteknights who are pretty bad at the game and do not have much experience in good game design. They are on the forums more then they play as a hyperbole.

The person making the design decisions is blind and has shown clearly in the past incorrect decisions, which should have been known even before the start to be problematic. I have no trust in the current dev team right now. We had hopes and gave the devs chances to get it right and remained silent because the competitive community usually gets overruled by the casuals anyway but this game gave us hope and maybe they pull through and start making good design changes. the game in this state I would say is broken compared to launch.

Please I mean this not as a insulting way but this is very honest.

Becarefull about who you listen too. Many of these people have a mob mentality and do not know what is best for then or for the game design but will mob together mindlessly to push the popular opinion which doesn't mean its correct and usually the popular opinion is wrong statistically when it comes to these things because of the circles the mods travel in do not have a good grasp on the situation and come of up with loony ideas. They might be the reason the devs think they path they are taking is a good one.

Here is a video that explains it better.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, KDP said:

3. Gun handling. Was great at launch is was so great to see guns not behaving randomly and being a skill based gunplay game especially after Dice has been randomizing the gunplay for casual players. The recoil was nice and wasn't extreme like squad or insurgency which have extremely low TTK for a realism roleplay standpoint and need the extremely bad handling to make it fair for casual players to not be crushed by good aim players and to go against the problems of low TTK like who shoots first wins.

F51 seemed to have done the same to some level with .4 by making the gun handling way worse then before when they upped damage and removed armor. The gunplay of past was great and some of the best We've seen with the only problem being hitbox and damage modifiers. You could have made the weapons appropriately accurate in handling but made the objective of shooting the enemy smaller for more rewards.

The handling now feels very random which lessens the skill based gunplay that this game towered over BF and CoD with.

?

Posted (edited)

I was not able to test fully 0.5, my PING and constant FPS spikes made gameplay almost unplayable. I've also tried playing with everything on LOWEST settings, still the same issue. I don't know what you did, but 0.4 for me was giving much better performance compared to newest 0.5

When I'm close to other multiple players games becomes almost " a slideshow". 

Edited by FoxFort

Posted (edited)
07.04.2019 в 10:24, KDP сказал:

They are on the forums more then they play as a hyperbole. 

That, why you have created second account, to make your opinion more mass based, TZoningHard? Don't try to hide under fake name, punctuation, syntax, and vocabulary obviously show, that is you. Don't prove me wrong, your opinion about game design is as important as mine, or other player. But trying with manipulate to vox populi and claiming other people for your own sins, is a very disgusting experience, mate. Both in game and a real life. ?

Edited by †FeuerEuphorie†
  • Like 3

At first I thought, that I'll give argumented response to a big post  2 comments above where I will mostly disagree. Yes, there are few valid points. Ppl are perplexed where to run, as it is not so popular route.. One of them is about limbs hit multiplier. I too think that it's too high now. 2 days ago I was killed few times by a "good" sniper with G29. With 140 base dmg  and presumably  .75 multiplier 1 leg hit is enough to send u to resp. 

But all other sentences... I thought to myself: why should I care? If that guy thinks that 

07.04.2019 в 10:24, KDP сказал:

. Obviously Tor doesn't matter it only pissed off the crowd that was claiming realism this realism that for balance in a game which the Tor is a bunch of pixels that shot pixels. Now that they removed the Tor and replaced it with the other two sniper rifles that have almost the same damage as the tor had but since the pixels and the name didn't say it was a .50 cal they didn't bother saying they were OP. This is to point out the absurdity of these people when it comes to knowledge about balance

why should I care and try to argue with him, typing here that TOR was removed after constant complains about it being able to destroy APC with 10 hits. From the front. With no sniper bullettraces 3 months ago u simply can't  find decent sniper especially when u r in "starter pack" vehicle without thermal scopes. And it's only if sniper is so forgiving to let u ride with optics untouched. Add to this that fact that there is(was)no playground to test vehicles and 1 new guy, who finally was lucky enough to earn enough BPs(before the vehicles cost reduction) to call in APC, called it in only to find himself dead and his hardgained APC destroyed 15-20 secs after he entered the battle in it(yes, it was me). But u can still think that it was because dumb majority whined about 0.50 cal rifle being handheld is unbalanced and unrealistic.

P.S.. Tank, using TOR, could been destroyed too.

7 hours ago, tynblpb said:

At first I thought, that I'll give argumented response to a big post  2 comments above where I will mostly disagree. Yes, there are few valid points. Ppl are perplexed where to run, as it is not so popular route.. One of them is about limbs hit multiplier. I too think that it's too high now. 2 days ago I was killed few times by a "good" sniper with G29. With 140 base dmg  and presumably  .75 multiplier 1 leg hit is enough to send u to resp. 

But all other sentences... I thought to myself: why should I care? If that guy thinks that 

why should I care and try to argue with him, typing here that TOR was removed after constant complains about it being able to destroy APC with 10 hits. From the front. With no sniper bullettraces 3 months ago u simply can't  find decent sniper especially when u r in "starter pack" vehicle without thermal scopes. And it's only if sniper is so forgiving to let u ride with optics untouched. Add to this that fact that there is(was)no playground to test vehicles and 1 new guy, who finally was lucky enough to earn enough BPs(before the vehicles cost reduction) to call in APC, called it in only to find himself dead and his hardgained APC destroyed 15-20 secs after he entered the battle in it(yes, it was me). But u can still think that it was because dumb majority whined about 0.50 cal rifle being handheld is unbalanced and unrealistic.

P.S.. Tank, using TOR, could been destroyed too.

The Tor was constantly bitched about by people for realism reason from what I could tell he was just using it as a example of how dumb the people are here when it comes to balancing. The anti armor complaint was a minor thing that they removed from the game but 99% opf the complaints was hur dur Tor too heavy for IRL to carry.

11 hours ago, †FeuerEuphorie† said:

That, why you have created second account, to make your opinion more mass based, TZoningHard? Don't try to hide under fake name, punctuation, syntax, and vocabulary obviously show, that is you. Don't prove me wrong, your opinion about game design is as important as mine, or other player. But trying with manipulate to vox populi and claiming other people for your own sins, is a very disgusting experience, mate. Both in game and a real life. ?

Think what you want dude its pretty sad.

• Confused 1

3 часа назад, tynblpb сказал:

.75 multiplier 1 leg hit is enough to send u to resp.

Well, I agree. 0.5 mutliplier looks better, IMO. And Hollow Point ammo makes limb shooting still reliable with that multiplier.

1 час назад, TZoningHard сказал:

Think what you want dude its pretty sad.

So, I was right, aren't I??
I guess, your biggest problem is the ping. Despite of this, I highly recommend you to play on EU server with ex-Kenny/kk800pipen/ZwierzaK or any other good player in enemy team. I think, they can give you that kind of competitve gaming, you deserve.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, †FeuerEuphorie† said:

Well, I agree. 0.5 mutliplier looks better, IMO. And Hollow Point ammo makes limb shooting still reliable with that multiplier.

So, I was right, aren't I??
I guess, your biggest problem is the ping. Despite of this, I highly recommend you to play on EU server with ex-Kenny/kk800pipen/ZwierzaK or any other good player in enemy team. I think, they can give you that kind of competitve gaming, you deserve.

No you are you are just sad man, why not have a actual discussion instead of trying to come up with random conspiracies instead.

Most of the good NA players gave up because the game gets boring with the low TTK when you kill every one so easily and I play PTE since EU server is bugged for me I still do just fine. I do fine in AS server of 200+ ping even if its annoying AF to deal with the broken TTK vs ping situation.

Played with them before still not a argument. This game is a casual game right now that's why the casuals keep getting buthurt when someone says make it more skillbassed.

Need extra damage for limbs because you need to use cheese ammo to kill a player even with the low TTK. "more reliable" just shoot the player man its not even hard.

You just cant argue against the argument so you have to result to such petty statements.

Edited by TZoningHard
  • Confused 1

Please, stick to the topic, stop creating personal fights here, you can do it through PM, don't like someone thoughts? Block the user, simple as that.

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Mhm.... New lighting? As it was in 0.2 or something like that? When u can't see someone in dark corner without flashlight...

And in the end shining New Year trees. Is it only me?

UPD. Checked. It's if u've changed launch properties how it is recommended here.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/674020/discussions/0/1814296273142978950/

20190409232629_1.thumb.jpg.ad1aedd90e84238ac1c90b4ba1d62c23.jpg

Edited by tynblpb
  • Like 1

Perfect example of why people don't ever use forums.

Its a Toxic circle jerk. These people are not the majority of who was playing. Maybe they are now since the game is dead but most people would disagree with them like those in the esports and pro league scenes.

I don't bother to argue to with them theirs no point and its sucks that devs even see their post here and on discord.

Most people are not on the forums and don't bother with it. Listening to these people that do not know what they are talking about is killing the game. Just stop listening to people that don't know what they are talking about especially when they come up with conspiracy about people that would make Alex Jones blush.

.3 was a bad patch .4 was a bad patch .5 was a bad patch.

.3 made every one crash and rage quit, .4 fucked up the gameplay by lowering the TTK  more then it aleady was and increasing damage to the limbs, Devs undid limb increase only to redo it in .5 which made the TTK lower then .4. I guess that the people asking for a increase just keep getting shitted on. Ive seen people post on steam, twitter, reddit and here asking for the TTK increase which is needed.

I haven't played .6 yet but I guess with how these devs keep messing up what is simple and listening to whiteknights who circle jerk in their echo chambers its going to turn out shit.

I know that out of the 5 other people I came to the game with that 4 of them quit due to TTK. We have the rigs to run the game well and we have the patience to deal with the bugs and crashes. We no lifed even when we had issues with the TTK at launch and some other mechanics to get good so when this game changed for the better after the devs tested and found out they were wrong about the TTK and some of the other mechanics we could have that head start on the other players.

Wasted time.

@weedtime If I was deving for Farm51 I wouldn't deal at these fourm's  so can you please pass this on. A lot of passionate people gave up but still want a gameplay fix because Dice isn't delivering good.

(Throwing this out there for steam but when people see a person rudely saying "games dead" which they got a point even if they are been a jerk about it. It is way worse to see whiteknights come and defend the game that clearly has issues and problems and is pretty close to being fully dead. Most people don't want to get attacked like that dude and so they don't make a post which is a real reason no one uses forms. People only bother to make those post because they are passionate and care enough about the game to do so, no one is gonna troll a dead game because no one would care.)

• Like 1

I cannot connect to any game. I am stuck in a loading screen for maybe five minutes and then the game crashes.  I'm super disappointed.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, KDP said:

Its a Toxic circle jerk. These people are not the majority of who was playing. Maybe they are now since the game is dead but most people would disagree with them like those in the esports and pro league scenes.

I don't bother to argue to with them theirs no point and its sucks that devs even see their post here and on discord.

Most people are not on the forums and don't bother with it. Listening to these people that do not know what they are talking about is killing the game. Just stop listening to people that don't know what they are talking about especially when they come up with conspiracy about people that would make Alex Jones blush.

.3 made every one crash and rage quit, .4 fucked up the gameplay by lowering the TTK  more then it aleady was and increasing damage to the limbs, Devs undid limb increase only to redo it in .5 which made the TTK lower then .4. I guess that the people asking for a increase just keep getting shitted on. Ive seen people post on steam, twitter, reddit and here asking for the TTK increase which is needed.

I haven't played .6 yet but I guess with how these devs keep messing up what is simple and listening to whiteknights who circle jerk in their echo chambers its going to turn out shit.

I know that out of the 5 other people I came to the game with that 4 of them quit due to TTK. We have the rigs to run the game well and we have the patience to deal with the bugs and crashes. We no lifed even when we had issues with the TTK at launch and some other mechanics to get good so when this game changed for the better after the devs tested and found out they were wrong about the TTK and some of the other mechanics we could have that head start on the other players.

Wasted time.

@weedtime If I was deving for Farm51 I wouldn't deal at these fourm's  so can you please pass this on. A lot of passionate people gave up but still want a gameplay fix because Dice isn't delivering good.

(Throwing this out there for steam but when people see a person rudely saying "games dead" which they got a point even if they are been a jerk about it. It is way worse to see whiteknights come and defend the game that clearly has issues and problems and is pretty close to being fully dead. Most people don't want to get attacked like that dude and so they don't make a post which is a real reason no one uses forms. People only bother to make those post because they are passionate and care enough about the game to do so, no one is gonna troll a dead game because no one would care.)

It's happening like this on every forum in every game, some people like green color, other people like pink color. The Marvel movies are amazing, the other person going to say no, The DC Comics movies are amazing, another person going to say, I liked the new Tomb Raider, the other person going to say, it's the worst Tomb Raider since Angelina Jolie, besides he like the movies which are rated 3 of 10 stars.
Same with games, one person which like high TTK another person like low TTK, Devs ain't stupid, they want to make a game together with everyone according to community feedback, which doesn't mean they listen to everyone ideas, some of them are good, some bad. I believe they know what will be good, they personally also playing in this game, and believe me, they do not want to make another shit game, where you can make 10x multi kill due to super low TTK, I even personally like the higher TTK, so I have the chance for reaction, doesn't matter how skilled you will be, but with low TTK, you will be pissed off when someone keeps killing you, because due to low TTK you have no chance to react, from the other site, having a low TTK making multiple kills where people will be in group gonna makes you happy, but again the people which you just killed will be pissed off...
We try to find the balance between low TTK and High TTK, we also have armors, and there are more things which can affect killing times, BTK, netcode, etc.
That's why the game is in EA, they could do it without EA, but how the game would look like then? Who knows...

People in these times wanna everything ready and right now, they want to be good at everything they do, otherwise they give up...

2 hours ago, TrkyTr8r said:

I cannot connect to any game. I am stuck in a loading screen for maybe five minutes and then the game crashes.  I'm super disappointed.

Please stop making false reports or I will ban you, read my post above, if you don't like someone, block him, the only toxic things were your reports, another thing, the posts which you quoted they were not directed at your person and nothing wrong with them. They don't need to be reported, they're not even vulgar or inappropriate, and definitely cannot be taken as an offense to you or another person. So why would you report them?

There is no fix at this moment for infinite loading, it's problem since 0.1, it comeback for some reason, try to change your loadout.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KDP said:

Wasted time.

Bro... This game is not even in beta development, but alpha. And you are being overly critical, for no reason given  the stage of Development this game is in.

Instead of semantics and ranting, why not just clarify your posts with what exactly you like?

Your post come off ranting and don't favor your position, because you don't make clear points. As an example of clarity...  why do you keep saying "low TTK", or "high TTK" in some arbitrary fashion (like TzoningHard does...) without stipulating EXACTLY how much TTK (or BTK) you are talking about. 

Is 6 bullets low, or high TTK to you?

We don't know, because you keep beating around the bush with circular speak, instead of just naming the correct TTK/BTK. It is the exact same thing TzoningHard does, as He never comes out and say 7, or 5, or 9.. or 3. It always to "low", or "too high", etc. (WTF is high TTK..?)

So...  what do YOU consider high time to kill..? I still don't know, because in all your criticism, you have forgot to mention what you think is the best time to kill (or better put BTK) in WAR3.

58 minutes ago, trig0tron said:

Your post come off ranting and don't favor your position, because you don't make clear points. As an example of clarity...  why do you keep saying "low TTK", or "high TTK" in some arbitrary fashion (like TzoningHard does...) without stipulating EXACTLY how much TTK (or BTK) you are talking about. 

Is 6 bullets low, or high TTK to you?

We don't know, because you keep beating around the bush with circular speak, instead of just naming the correct TTK/BTK. It is the exact same thing TzoningHard does, as He never comes out and say 7, or 5, or 9.. or 3. It always to "low", or "too high", etc. (WTF is high TTK..?)

So...  what do YOU consider high time to kill..? I still don't know, because in all your criticism, you have forgot to mention what you think is the best time to kill (or better put BTK) in WAR3.

Personally I was quite happy with the 3 BTK although armour improvements were needed. Maximum I would be happy with is maybe 7-8, past that you can empty an entire mag on a player and not kill them, and even if you aim well it just becomes a numbers game.

Perhaps a good balance is between 4-6. I don't really want to see just generally skilled players (like me on some days) able to turn around and kill a player after they start shooting at me, but I also think the TTK should be high enough that if you run into each other in a hallway section reaction time can be beaten by being more accurate and having shot placement.

But yeah, I agree they should be more specific

• Like 2

I will be brief: 0.4 TTK was much better. Now we have almost the same TTK as in 0.3

I suggest to make it somewhere in between: 34 damage for 5.45 (now 30), 40 for 7.62 (now 38)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 час назад, nubbits сказал:

Perhaps a good balance is between 4-6. I don't really want to see just generally skilled players (like me on some days) able to turn around and kill a player after they start shooting at me, but I also think the TTK should be high enough that if you run into each other in a hallway section reaction time can be beaten by being more accurate and having shot placement. 

Golden words. As I wrote before, by my calculation 7.62x39 in 0.5 against a IV lvl ceramic (general purpose for modern infantry) has already 6 BTK. With removing gutshots and fixing limb damage, we will have nice TTK at all.

41 минуту назад, Atway сказал:

I will be brief: 0.4 TTK was much better. Now we have almost the same TTK as in 0.3

I suggest to make it somewhere in between: 34 damage for 5.45 (now 30), 40 for 7.62 (now 38)

I'm not against extremely low TTK in video games, same as not as extremely high. It depends on the design idea of the game. I've pleasured playing both LawBreakers and Planetside 2 with their energy shields on sci-fi setting. And I enjoyed playing InstaGib mode in UT2004 and railgun duels in Quake 3.

But in this game there are a few different armor features. And in my opinion, 0.5 shows difference between armor plates better, then 0.4.

Edited by †FeuerEuphorie†

35 minutes ago, †FeuerEuphorie† said:

I'm not against extremely low TTK in video games, same as not as extremely high. I

thats what im talkinga about: 0.4 TTK was extremely low (insta kills), 0.5 is extremely high. It should be somewhere in between. Most likely armor should be reworked for this purposes too.

37 minutes ago, †FeuerEuphorie† said:

It depends on the design idea of the game

modern combat in our world (not sci-fi with energy shields or fantasy with magic shileds). How many bullets you can bear? 5? 6? 10? I guess 1-2 is enough. But there should be a ballance between real life and fun, so 5-6 BTK is "too much fun" and 1-2 BTK is "too much realistic".

6 минут назад, Atway сказал:

How many bullets you can bear? 5? 6? 10? I guess 1-2 is enough.

Ceramic plate must take at least 6 bullets before be destroyed in real life (technical requirement for 6B47 armor). Don't know about soldier behind it, ofc, he takes concussion. I've been heard, that take a bullet in armor without penetration is like be hit with big steel rod.

I've told I'm not against 3-4 BTK in game. But how to balance armor tho? Will be difference in BTK between Polyethylen, Steel and Ceramic (HDPE is polyethylen either)? And how much in numbers it should be? I have no ready answers.

18 minutes ago, †FeuerEuphorie† said:

But how to balance armor tho?

calculate kinetic energy of bullet (1/2*mv^2) with some assuptions ofc and make "kinetic energy treshold" for each armor tier. We have velocity, we have mass - lets go! Lets say 7.62x39 FMJ (8g mass) has ~2200 J energy , 5.56x45 ~ 1800, 9x19 ~ 600 and so on. Then, for instance, 3rd tier armor gives 80% protection for energy less than 1600 and go down to 20% against 2000 J. So against pistols it will be really effective, for 5.56 it will gilve lets say 30-35% and 20% for 7.62. 

Honestly as long as we don't go back to .2, .3 where you could empty half a mag on an enemy without killing them I'm happy.

3 minutes ago, nubbits said:

Honestly as long as we don't go back to .2, .3 where you could empty half a mag on an enemy without killing them I'm happy.

we have the same damage as in 0.3 now, but 0.75 damage multiplier for leg/arm/limb (was 50% in 0.3). So in general we have almost the same TTK as we had in .3

Are you happy now, Fidelio? (c)