Rozmo

Feedback on Update 0.5

5 minutes ago, Atway said:

we have the same damage as in 0.3 now, but 0.75 damage multiplier for leg/arm/limb (was 50% in 0.3). So in general we have almost the same TTK as we had in .3

Are you happy now, Fidelio? (c)

Maybe I was just really shit back then lol

41 minutes ago, nubbits said:

Maybe I was just really shit back then lol

The hit reg was really bad then to, I don't know how many times I unloaded 9 shotgun blasts from a vepr 12 and some brushed it off like they were the terminator

16 minutes ago, PointShootActionTTV said:

The hit reg was really bad then to, I don't know how many times I unloaded 9 shotgun blasts from a vepr 12 and some brushed it off like they were the terminator

Image result for t-1000

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, †FeuerEuphorie† said:

Ceramic plate must take at least 6 bullets before be destroyed in real life (technical requirement for 6B47 armor). Don't know about soldier behind it, ofc, he takes concussion. I've been heard, that take a bullet in armor without penetration is like be hit with big steel rod.

I've told I'm not against 3-4 BTK in game. But how to balance armor tho? Will be difference in BTK between Polyethylen, Steel and Ceramic (HDPE is polyethylen either)? And how much in numbers it should be? I have no ready answers.

Correct^.

Then add in bullet types and nobody has any answers... until they test it and tweak it through playtesting. Which is the stage of development that we are in. I get people like a certain style of play, but lets let these Developers parse though all the tweaks for bullets and ammo.

I agree that the hit boxes (limb, gut, etc) and modifiers should be revisited.... because we are talking about time to kill, not time to incapacitate.

2 часа назад, Atway сказал:

calculate kinetic energy of bullet (1/2*mv^2) with some assuptions ofc and make "kinetic energy treshold" for each armor tier. We have velocity, we have mass - lets go! Lets say 7.62x39 FMJ (8g mass) has ~2200 J energy , 5.56x45 ~ 1800, 9x19 ~ 600 and so on. Then, for instance, 3rd tier armor gives 80% protection for energy less than 1600 and go down to 20% against 2000 J. So against pistols it will be really effective, for 5.56 it will gilve lets say 30-35% and 20% for 7.62.

Well, you theory is elegant. But I still have some questions.

1) If penetration depends on muzzle energy, should damage depend on it either. If yes, so 7.62x51 Tochnost should have slightly less damage, than 7.62x54 Pecheneg, while now it have near 3x damage (125 and 43).
2) For 80% resistance we will have 15-20 pistol BTK. Isn't it too high?
3) Velocity drops throw distance. Should the penetration increased.

My damage model suggestion is modified Counter-Strike BTK model.
1) Armor.
a) Four tiers of armor (from lighter to heavier) - Polyethylene, Titanium, Ceramic, Steel.
b) Armor plates differs by weight and movement speed, but far less, then now.
c) Body armor protects all torso, including stomach, sides and back.
d) Armor doesn't deplete.

2) Various round BTK.
a) Large calibers (0.50 BMG and 0.338 Lapua Magnum): 1-2 BTK.
b) Rifle calibers (7.62x54 and 7.62x51): 2-3 BTK.
c) Heavy intermediate calibers (7.62x39, 0.300 Blackout): 3-4 BTK.
d) Light intermediate calibers (5.56x45, 5,45x39): 4-5 BTK.
e) Pistol calibers (0.45 ACP, 9x19, 9x18): 5-6 BTK.
f) Shotguns - 1 BTK in close combat, drastically decreasing by distance.

3) Combination of armor and base BTK.
Lightest tier armor always causes lowest BTK in base interval and heaviest armor - the highest. Intermediate tiers armor BTK depends on range.
For example:
7.62x39 vs Polyethylene - always 3 BTK.
7.62x39 vs Titanium - 3 BTK before 100 meters, 4 BTK after.
7.62x39 vs Ceramic - 3 BTK before 50 meters, 4 BTK after.
7.62x39 vs Steel - always 4 BTK.

4) Multipliers and hitbox bonus.
a) Head - 2x multiplier.
b) Torso - 1x multiplier, biggest size.
c) Legs - 0.5 multiplier, but briefly slows target.
d) Arms - 0.5 multiplier, but increases flinch.

That can be transfered to suggestions ?

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, †FeuerEuphorie† said:

1) If penetration depends on muzzle energy, should damage depend on it either. If yes, so 7.62x51 Tochnost should have slightly less damage, than 7.62x54 Pecheneg, while now it have near 3x damage (125 and 43).

for balance it shouldnt. Otherwise we should use the same system as it in insurgency/day of infamy where almost every weapon is 1-2 BTK

12 minutes ago, †FeuerEuphorie† said:

80% is just random number. Ofc it should be calculated well for balance purposes. Moreover its just for a small plate, which covers ~15% of body.

13 minutes ago, †FeuerEuphorie† said:

velocity drops for ingame distances is significally small to take it into account

30 minutes ago, †FeuerEuphorie† said:

Well, you theory is elegant. But I still have some questions.

My damage model suggestion is modified Counter-Strike BTK model.
1) Armor.
a) Four tiers of armor (from lighter to heavier) - Polyethylene, Titanium, Ceramic, Steel.
b) Armor plates differs by weight and movement speed, but far less, then now.
c) Body armor protects all torso, including stomach, sides and back.
d) Armor doesn't deplete.

2) Various round BTK.
a) Large calibers (0.50 BMG and 0.338 Lapua Magnum): 1-2 BTK.
b) Rifle calibers (7.62x54 and 7.62x51): 2-3 BTK.
c) Heavy intermediate calibers (7.62x39, 0.300 Blackout): 3-4 BTK.
d) Light intermediate calibers (5.56x45, 5,45x39): 4-5 BTK.
e) Pistol calibers (0.45 ACP, 9x19, 9x18): 5-6 BTK.
f) Shotguns - 1 BTK in close combat, drastically decreasing by distance.

3) Combination of armor and base BTK.
Lightest tier armor always causes lowest BTK in base interval and heaviest armor - the highest. Intermediate tiers armor BTK depends on range.
For example:
7.62x39 vs Polyethylene - always 3 BTK.
7.62x39 vs Titanium - 3 BTK before 100 meters, 4 BTK after.
7.62x39 vs Ceramic - 3 BTK before 50 meters, 4 BTK after.
7.62x39 vs Steel - always 4 BTK.

4) Multipliers and hitbox bonus.
a) Head - 2x multiplier.
b) Torso - 1x multiplier, biggest size.
c) Legs - 0.5 multiplier, but briefly slows target.
d) Arms - 0.5 multiplier, but increases flinch.

That can be transfered to suggestions ?

All that, but how does each weigh when you are using:  full metal jacket, -VS- armor piercing..?

I think everything should be balanced around actual flesh and BTK... before moving into armors and bullet types. The Developers can easily adjust multipliers to dmg types, etc.

I suggest while crouching, gut shot is not possible and other things like that. 

The loading screen bug was extremely annoying, but it had a fix that we ( the players) had to input, usually the developers publish a hotfix when there is something wrong with their game to the extent of a lot of people having the same problem.

The TTK, I don't even know what to say, it's stupid to change it every patch, but whatever.

I never had frame drops in WW3 up until this patch, where I'll go from 150 to 60 in a milisecond and then back.

The recent change to the G38's name to the M416 is a bit weird, since the M4 is arriving, so the G38 should've stayed either the G38 or renamed to HK416, I don't know if the Farm51 has the rights from H&K to call it like that, so I can't say much more.

The good thing is that the hitboxes seem to be *mostly* fixed, 95 % of the bullets register and that is a great improvement, because a few months ago you could legit put 30 bullets in a guy and have 7-8 register out of that 30.

The *not getting stuck on everything on the map* is a great improvement.

Other than that, I'd say that the patch is solid 6/10.

It's not the game-fixing patch but it's not bad, the .6 one is the one I am hoping will bring some people back.

I have tried the 0.6 PTE and it does feel quite good, the changes are great, so maybe that should be pushed soon ?

I also want to say that the forum has become a place where people have personal discussions with one another, example. " my idea is much better than yours, this is why yours is shit" and then the other person puts out their arguments and it just gets too much after a few posts.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Anxter said:

The TTK, I don't even know what to say, it's stupid to change it every patch, but whatever.

Wrong. The early access is the point of finding the golden middle and it takes a lot of tries. The updates to TTK are not coming every day. So it's good.

Edited by FoxFort
  • Like 2

7 часов назад, Atway сказал:

for balance it shouldnt. Otherwise we should use the same system as it in insurgency/day of infamy where almost every weapon is 1-2 BTK

Well it is not about buff Pecheneg, but nerf T-5000. But nevermind.

12 hours ago, Atway said:

we have the same damage as in 0.3 now, but 0.75 damage multiplier for leg/arm/limb (was 50% in 0.3). So in general we have almost the same TTK as we had in .3

Are you happy now, Fidelio? (c)

.5 is is pretty much the same TTK at .4

Limb damage pre .4 was 50% and hand foot was 20% raised to 25%. The limb shots got raise more then lowered then raised again in .5 so the TTK is lower now for some weapons then it was at the end of .4.

The 3 bullet TTK is now 3 or 4 bullets from full health while some weapons do 80-86 damage in two shots.

The TTK is pretty low on the scale of things when comparing to other games. Battlefield would be said to have a normal TTK length which is longer then the TTK in game now.

A .29 or a .38 TTK is very low especially when the reaction time of good players is .18 and the average player is .25, and normal average for reaction time is .312. Killing people before even half a second with body shots is pretty low.

(I didn't see the context of your post until now Atway)

Yeah I was expending 5 shots to defeat armor and kill a person in .3 and before. That's not a mag or even half of one. Its a get better issue, I was droping people at 100+m with a 6 shot burst when Smolensk came out if they were running in a straight line.

The main thing I would of changed is lowered the BTK for headshots because it was also 5. And fixed the gutshots which I heard they are now looking into fixing.

You can have a range of 4 for a center of the body shot maybe even as low as 3 as long as its only the center of the body and protected by armor while the outside is comparable to be less efficient to shoot then the armor.

A range on 5-7BTK with 7 being the heaviest armor and 6 being the two medium tier with some extra protection against some bigger guns for the t3 armor would work.

Edited by TZoningHard
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, FoxFort said:

Wrong. The early access is the point of finding the golden middle and it takes a lot of tries. The updates to TTK are not coming every day. So it's good.

I legit write that the forum has become a place where people have to comment on everything and explain why their opinion is better and what is wrong.

What happens ? In the very next post, someone tells me how I am wrong.

That is my opinion and you can keep yours for yourself, the topic is feedback on the patch, not your opinion over somebody elses feedback.

• Haha 1

Hi!
So first of all thanks to the Devs to make this game playable for me. Its been a long way from where you guys started and the game is getting better every patch. Secondly thix my first post on the Forum.

I will compare this patch with all the patches before that so keep that in mind.

Performance

Is getting better and better. I had alot of random crashes before this patch, now the game is very stable. I only getting some crashes while loading in a match, during the loading screen.

Map loading is quite longer then before, i dont mind but could be better.

While in a match i get some stuttering, especially right after loading into the match. Like 1-2 seconds screenfreezes 3-4 times then its fine. Feels like some objects in the map needs attention. During the match there is still abit stuttering, its sometimes very unfair during combat.

Now i get stable 50-60 fps on Ultra settings. Im capping fps to 60. I´ll come back to the forum and tell you how peformance is with different settings later. But when i think of how performance was at the beginning of early access this is heaven (i was playing at all low settings and was changing engine.ini to the point the game looked like Quake3 and was getting massive lagspikes/framespikes @30 fps).

Specs:

AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950x 16-Core (running mostly on 8 Cores but it dosent change anything)

Gigabyte Vega 64 OC

16 GB DDR4 RAM @ 3200 mhz

Hit Registration/Ping

Most of the time it seems the hit registration seems to be fine, but sometimes my enemy feels like a bullet sponge. Im getting multiple hitmarkers but the shots dont do anything. Sometimes i dont get any hitmarkers but model is bleeding (especially at long distances). Im not an expert but it feels like its the high ping im getting. Im from Germany and im getting a ping of 100-150 most of the time on your servers. This makes playing difficult, but acceptable up to this point.

Damage model/TTK

Way better then before. It is more consistent. However gutshots are still a problem. No matter how realistic it is you shouldnt reward players to aim dead center of the model. This reduces the skill cap. I really dont like how snipers can kill me with one shot into the gut, or is this a bug in the death screen? I cant tell.

TTK is quite low and rewards pre firing of corners. Sometimes there is no reaction time before i die. It feels like a headshot but the death screen shows otherwise. A bit higher TTK would be nice or changing the damage model so players get rewarded for shoting the upper body or the head would be nice.

Death Screen

Is it possible that we can get a death screen that pans the camera to the player that killed me? Maybe even make him more vissible for me? I want to know how im getting killed and from where.

Server Browser

Thank you for this! Can you make it so that the browser remembers my filter settings? This is a minor complaint but would be nice.

Bugs

Im not encountering any bugs up to this point overall however by pressing TAB to see the Scoreboard stops me running forward. Can you fix this? Thanks!

Gameplay/Mechanics

Im very happy of how the game plays up to this point. However i feel that maps need a bit polishing. Some parts of the map, for example Warsaw, seams to be completly empty and useless, while other points a very crowded and dont encourage flanking.

Empty parts marked as Pink.

map-warsaw.jpg.91316c2d4d54eecde1679a126d9922d7.jpg

I know that the maps will be bigger sometimes and thats why these areas are there but by placing cover in some parts can encourage players to flank or even use this areas.

1.jpg.a8fa95e345eb74e0e342d097d7345048.jpg

No cover to flank on this side. Very vurnable to snipers and tanks.

2.jpg.bab3da390ddad1915d97e60af53ced64.jpg

Also very dangerous to come from this side. No cover. No reason for the enemy to flank from A1 to C1

3.jpg.01519cff52b2657f71f36ec935ab2c40.jpg

Not alot of ways to flank here.

4.jpg.9755d4edaea390a4a3fe54fc41ba905e.jpg

The only fast way to get from A1 into the shopping mall. Camping is encouraged.

These are just examples, If you guys are interested i can make a complete analysis

Overall the game is getting much better. Keep on going Devs!

image.png

Edited by DeerItUp
  • Like 2

@DeerItUp 

Hey, 

It's not so much a feedback but i have some things for you. 

The Charlie route on the first screenshot, if you crouch and go behind the bushes you are almost invisible to other players. Just gotta time it right and you'll be fine to walk all the way to the back. Besides that you're perfectly right, not much cover. 

If you go from Base to A1 there is a few different ways. You can go and hug the walls, they won't be able to see you. You can also prone behind the white van and will be just out of visible range for the enemy. You can get to Alpha 1 from Bravo or Alpha 2. If you are at base walk right down the middle you can go upstairs at your base by using a broken metal ramp or you can walk under it and go on ground level to bravo. You'll have access to Bravo 1 & 2 and Alpha 1 & 2. So from base there is 3 ways to get to Alpha 1. I can understand your point tho, there is seemingly not many objects to hide behind there. 

Going from base to Charlie 1 is the only thing where i have to say i can not understand it. You spawn inside your base and there is a tunnel network that'll lead to -1 level of bravo 1 & 2, from there you have another 2 ways of going to charlie. You can go towards charlie 2 or back a bit towards base spawn and along the wall (From the perspective of the picture the entrance would be just left). There is also a way down where the planters are. If that way is to long you can spawn at base and when you're inside the building you go east. There is stairs leading up that'll bright you to the bottom right corner of the map. From there you can go all the way to the map border and walk along there to charlie, you have full cover or you can go half way and have cover from the concrete barriers, there is quite a few different routes there. 

So yeah that A1 - B1 way is always camped but that's okay, there is plenty of different routes to go. You can go up to Alpha 2 entrance or back to base and walk around it. When you are back at base you can even go up and down different levels at bravo you can infiltrate fully unseen all the way to the bravo spawn points. 

Another thing: The tunnels at base can take you down to -1 level of bravo, from there you'll find a room with a big circle and stairs. Keep going and turn left, right and you'll find stairs that lead directly behind bravo 1. 

On 4/1/2019 at 2:56 AM, maddinii said:

Muzzle Velocity

The weapon damage didn't change or i didn't notice it, so i would assume the "velocity" description that was added to the weapons was already in the game or is not working. I like the Idea, it has some potential behind it. I remember previous topics about damage falloff etc., so does the short barrel increase the velocity? @Ragir At least that's the only thing i can think off that would make sense, so people wouldn't only equip long barrels. ? 

Weapons had their bullet velocity implemented in the previous month or two, now it's properly displayed in the menu - It is independent from the weapon damage, it only describes the speed at which the bullet is travelling (which can vary greatly from gun to gun). The mechanic is pretty much finished, an ideal addition would be modifying the velocity based on the barrel used but no ETA on that.

We're reading through the TTK discussion, thanks for your feedback guys. We're pretty much happy with the current base BTK (we feel it's the good middle ground between arcade and semi-realistic) but specific issues like limb damage can still be tweaked, we'll see what we'll come up with.

Edited by Borreh
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

After spending some more time playing I must say that dying from one sniper shot is very annoying and ruins the game. I even die from a sniper shot on the leg (below the knee). Headshots should be one shot kill.

Limb damage should be definitely reduced.

The shooting and damage model must change so it can reward skill players more. The TTK is on the fast side. Maybe a little more vertical recoil to the guns just to make aiming a little harder. This can be controlled with the mouse after some training.

Edited by E - Cleaner

17 hours ago, Borreh said:

We're reading through the TTK discussion, thanks for your feedback guys. We're pretty much happy with the current base BTK (we feel it's the good middle ground between arcade and semi-realistic) but specific issues like limb damage can still be tweaked, we'll see what we'll come up with.

Im sorry but your damage model does not work, it has huge problems and have been for a long time. The main reason I do not enjoy the game and why my group quit. We put lots of hours into this game to get a head start in getting gud. Basically so many problems with very simple gunplay making a low skill ceiling and then dealing with the historical problem of combining lag and reaction time to abuse the low TTK in higher end gameplay among skilled players. The skill ceiling is low and it hurts the player retention.

You cant have a middle ground between realism and arcade and expect it to work well. Its a science no a opinion. Listening to players who really have little Idea about gamedesign and playing the game at a competent level is a bad idea.

The Elite players who know a huge amount of the game, how to play well and game design in general because you need to know about these things to do well don't come to the forums or to others official sources. They like to stay in their internal networks and this is the same for every game type that has communities. One big problem we have with forums is that these people who are bad at the game, type more on the forums then they play games are who the devs base if the game is doing well. This kills the game. My group just kept getting dissapointed in seeing the discord and the forums because these people that are influencing you are the reason this game is in its current state. Its depressing seeing this happen again to a game where they listen to the wrong people who don't know better and will play the game anyway. Its the same with every game, forums are cancer and killing the game.

You game has a huge problem with player retention because its pretty casual. Making the game easier might get you more potential players but using BF1 as a example people got bored of BF1 faster then BF4 or BF3 because of it being significantly easier. You cant just thing about the casual players got to think about your core and hardcore which are very important since they add more player hours in a day then casual players.

Hardcore players are less in number but really drive your ingame content and give a level for other players want to reach and a goal. Also they make good content and provide a lot on in game hours for population per person. Your coreplayer are the workhorse for the game but they eventually get gud and realize the game is broken then get bored.

Low TTK is good for realism and simulation because the experience to try to replicate a sense of reality over good gameplay. Some people don't play to win and just want the experience and are not trying to "get gud" and play competitive. The issues of low TTK allow luck and situations out side the players control to increasingly decide to outcome or fights. These are big issue for the players at the top and reduces player retention after they play and get gud only to see the problems of the game from low TTK.

Arcade is were the competitive skilled play is. Being above the problems which low TTK damage models would have greatly determine to outcomes of fights but low enough to not be effected by high TTK issues such as players turning the game into outnumbering for DPS or being able to run away to cover.

High TTK is more about tactics and strategy, and gear games. Aim skill is less of a determining factor then cover, teamwork and positioning. Think Gears of War.

Low TTK is about .55ish seconds and lower usually 4 BTK and lower

Mid TTK is about .57 and higher which is about 6 BTK give or take one for rewarding or punishing. head shots are not lower then .4 usually.

High is when it gets close to a second long.

Have been seeing arguments and players asking for raising the TTK for months, You could see people mentioning it and commenting from gamescom. Its very concerning that you think the TTK is working when it is clearly problematic so I guess there is no hope for getting a alternative to BF. You putting simulation over gameplay is a opinion that realism if more fun then working gameplay but you don't see the reality of how it nott working outside of casual play.

BFV is by far way less casual then this game and with all the problems of BFV it has a OK skill ceiling to retain us.

Your gamesdesigners should know better but the more I look at the situation the more it seems like someone else is telling them to implement these bad ideas. You guys don't have a publisher so I was hoping that the gamedesigner would be able to making good choices. Either hes not getting the freedom or you guys need to hire a more knowledgeable designer because the TTK is game breaking if you are not a casual player and or if gameplay is not the your main concern.

You cant do both do one or the other please. Make a working competitive gameplay able game or make a simulation.

The people here a minority and if they are here a lot the probably don't know what they are talking about.

So, your only argument is, that you do not like this Developer's down-the-middle-of-the-road attitude...  on realism & gameplay..?

I understand what you are saying, but perhaps I don't understand why you are saying it. And perhaps, because you keep mixing two aspects, of BTK and TTK. If at all possible, forget TTK exists, because not everyone fire their bullets in arrow, or one after another, or if they are moving, etc. Everyone understand BTK... 

If you are a more skilled player, you want 7 BTK instead of 4 BTK..? Is that what you are suggesting?

On 4/12/2019 at 4:05 AM, Borreh said:

Games pretty broken right now. Weapons are pretty unblanced and 7.62 or LMGs are the meta. Pistols are luck based with huge spread and unable to see when ADS. Shotguns are broken, bolters are a bit too easy, The whole game is about spraying down people because accuracy does not matter, and there's lots of BS moments you can make a situation that is uncountable easily by abusing the low TTK.

Pistols are a prime example that the devs dont know their own game. They are pretty worthless and a tool of luck. 2m spread of 4 shots out of 7 on wall 8m away and you cant even aim with the ADS because the recoil and ironsights make it improbable. But a dev would be like I think they are ok since I get killed by them sometimes.

The more your try to push realism for BTK the less realistic the weapons get with handling making the game less fun and more broken.

The game is a race to get 3 shots on target but you can take short cuts like prefiring corners, using lag + reaction time to kill before a enemy could fire back as you round a corner, and you run around as if the game was CoD since if you have better reflexes you can drop another player before they can do anything meaning you dont need to

There is no good middle ground you are just gimping the gameplay while trying to chase realism in a game that ins't all that realistic.

I dont understand what you have against arcade or why 5 BTK is too much when it is the lowest you should go for any type of skill based gameplay. So many problems you are blind to that have been brought up these past 6 months with a bias against people calling for a raise in the TTK. The gameplay is pretty broken and has been getting worse each patch since launch.

When you shrug off the problems people bring up regarding the TTK as opinion and not arguments based off of

you cant just spin a dial a lil bit one way and wait for how people feel, There's clear math involved with this its not a matter or opinions. FPS games like many other games come down to math and other hardfactors when you try to make a fair and skill based game with a large skill ceiling to allow people to not get board with binary outcomes.

This games TTK just makes the situations binary where you play abusing the latency that another person can react or even see you on their screen also keeps a low skill ceiling so good players hit a level that they cant improve anymore because there is no reason too.

Its depressing to see blindness to the situation the game is in. Many people were expecting a alternative to BattleField since they wont step up to the plate and are increasingly making the game for the mass casual which kills the games for competitive players. The competitive scene died in BF4 for a reason.

Please hire a experience game designer that knows how to design a FPS game because these past six months and seeing whats you are changing in .6 give me very little hope in the future of the game.

Either that or give us a "arcade mode" with a competitive conducive TTK and balance.

At this point I lost trust in the devs if they cant see this game is broken for players who are not mindlessly playing at a low skill level. I was against having modded versions of the game and community servers but at this point just give us the code so we can fix what you wont fix. We can do a better job, I know some people who are really iching to get there hands on the game so they can fix it them selves because the are dissatisfied with farm 51s approach and track record with this game.

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

9 часов назад, TZoningHard сказал:

The game is a race to get 3 shots on target but you can take short cuts like prefiring corners, using lag + reaction time to kill before a enemy could fire back as you round a corner, and you run around as if the game was CoD since if you have better reflexes you can drop another player before they can do anything meaning you dont need to

There is no good middle ground you are just gimping the gameplay while trying to chase realism in a game that ins't all that realistic.

Devs, I'm serious, ban him from playing TDM. Let him play WZ for at least few hours, ffs! Now I'm screening every deathcreen with bullethits stats(to count limb and armor hits) and to maximize my deaths numbers I'm staying in open spaces waiting for ppl to kill me. Sometimes I'm waiting for 2-3 secs to be killed. And this guy above me is spewing some ........it about 0.3-0.5 secs TTD for MONTHS. I'm tired.

I'm tired of repeating it(for what time?), but he's clearly playing only TDM with his

Цитата

you can take short cuts like prefiring corners, using lag + reaction time to kill before a enemy could fire back as you round a corner

I would like to see how he can prefire me lying on the ground with bipoded machinegun and x4 scope 100meters far.

If u want 5-6BTK weapons and norecoil go f....ng play BF5!!!

10 часов назад, TZoningHard сказал:

and you cant even aim with the ADS because the recoil and ironsights make it improbable. But a dev would be like I think they are ok since I get killed by them sometimes.

FYI, there is collimator sight for pistols.

And just to be sure, go play BF5 in u want no-recoil and 5-6 BTK weapons,

• Thanks 2

that dude wants the remaining players to play sth else, so he can lie on the floor and shooting players from 100m+ away with his lmg xD

you cant make this shit up...

I just don't get what Tzhard is saying. He wants it more professional, but longer TTK, but less bullets? I am confused with your "skilled" & "unskilled" comments or why you say them, or what you are insinuating/suggesting by using those terms.

Why not just outright define yourself, or what you are asking/demanding in your posts..? And simply offer this community, what you feel is the best BTK for this game..?

Is that 4BTK..? 5BTK..? Or 9 BTK..?

Your post are 100% opinions, because you will not (EVER) in any of your post make an actual suggestion on BTK.

Edited by trig0tron