Rozmo

Feedback on Update 0.5

Now I know how to get these 25 extra BPs! U have to heal squadmate few seconds after he has made the request, and tada! u r now rich!

20190415185101_1.thumb.jpg.6eac307e1b9e84bb7a7a23f541ffb9f5.jpg

It works for teammates too, also it works if you fulfill any request e.g. ammo or transport objective.

P.S. 1st aid kit deals 50 damage to enemy too.

23 hours ago, trig0tron said:

I just don't get what Tzhard is saying. He wants it more professional, but longer TTK, but less bullets? I am confused with your "skilled" & "unskilled" comments or why you say them, or what you are insinuating/suggesting by using those terms.

Why not just outright define yourself, or what you are asking/demanding in your posts..? And simply offer this community, what you feel is the best BTK for this game..?

Is that 4BTK..? 5BTK..? Or 9 BTK..?

Your post are 100% opinions, because you will not (EVER) in any of your post make an actual suggestion on BTK.

Your are the same dude accusing me of using macros in game. The shooting in the game is easy, using a macro would be redundant with how casual the game is. Adding more recoil wouldn't change the difficulty of shoting but would annoy people more as we have to recenter our mouse sooner and more often.

Its not down to opinion for what requires more skill.

Having to keep your aim for a longer time to land more shots onto a target that can counter and move to be harder to aim on is more skilled then landing a few connecting shots out of a spray.

When it takes longer to kill you have to take into account your positioning more now since you will expose your self for longer to return fire if you fire at a opponent meaning keeping track of where people can retaliate against you is more important since you cant just shoot and scoot like in low TTK games.

Better aim also matter more because the difference in TTK for head and body kills is further apart.

You have to play better and use tactics and strategy with higher TTK because you cant just rely on out reflexing your opponent like in low TTK when you are is a disadvantageous position.

There is also the big issues of how close the TTK is to the reflex of players combined with the latency so you get situations where it seems that a person shot you form behind a corner or gets a huge time advatage as they come from around a corner. Since its all a race to land 3-4 shots first, sprinting around a corner give you a head start of latency plus the reaction time of the other player which is average to .25 is you play games a lot before adding in the latency. When a player can spray 10 rounds per second they can output 2-3 rounds before most people can react to it. The only counter to a person rushing a corner on you is to prefire at the corner producing a risk to them coming around that corner. On the other side of the coin sprinting around corners prefiring is pretty broken in game and is a situation that the other player is sure to die.

Ive said in the past a lot of the time what would be a good BTK but going over 5 is too "arcadey" for the devs a good TTK is around .6-.65 seconds if all rounds hit and that is determined based off reflexes of people and the limitations of the equipment in game such as magazine limit and the high possibility of fighting more then one person. Its down to a science and the limit for how high of a TTK is to make it where a person can fight multiple people in a row.

With 6 BTK a player can kill people with one 30rnd mag not counting head shots and the secondary weapon. That is plenty enough killing power per weapon using standard magazines.

BTK isnt what matters because a 10 BTK out of a weapon that will project 1900RPM would have a lower TTK then a 6 BTK weapon shooting 660RPM. Reflexes and lag doesn't care about quantity of projectiles but how long it takes to for that quantity to kill. The BTK matters to killing multiple opponents not the individual and it can be balanced with length of reloads or weapon swaps.

Sorry but its not a opinion. The only opinion is would you rather have a more realistic but more casual game or a less realistic more skill based game.

Why raise ttk? That destroys the realism.  Depending on shot placement and caliber people will go down between ,1-4 shots.  Having a game where you are emptying half a mag into someone is crap just so the other player can feel like he had a chance to retaliate.  Let's NOT give an award to everyone and reward the people who can squeeze off shots first and accurately.  I think a lot of the ttk problems will be fixed as soon as the netcode is fixed closer to launch.  It took Battlefield 4 almost three years to get the perfect timing (well it's never perfect, but it's really good).  Stop crying about btk, ttk, weapon nerfs, etc until they can get everything running as smoothly as possible, otherwise everything anyone says about it seriously IS just voicing an opinion because there are too many variables still at play.  Some days I kill and get killed equally as fast, other days I'll unload entire mags into a guys back and he will turn and seemingly one-shot me.  I'd start complaining about all of this once v 0.9 goes live because most issues with netcode and servers and optimization should be fixed by then.  But, as with all of us, that's my opinion.

• Like 1

In PTE right now there is a stat on guns that shows BTK against different armours, as an example VEPR AR is 8 shot kill against steel armour

• Like 1

On 4/17/2019 at 8:27 PM, TZoningHard said:

Your are the same dude accusing me of using macros in game. The shooting in the game is easy, using a macro would be redundant with how casual the game is. Adding more recoil wouldn't change the difficulty of shoting but would annoy people more as we have to recenter our mouse sooner and more often.

Its not down to opinion for what requires more skill.

Having to keep your aim for a longer time to land more shots onto a target that can counter and move to be harder to aim on is more skilled then landing a few connecting shots out of a spray.

When it takes longer to kill you have to take into account your positioning more now since you will expose your self for longer to return fire if you fire at a opponent meaning keeping track of where people can retaliate against you is more important since you cant just shoot and scoot like in low TTK games.

Better aim also matter more because the difference in TTK for head and body kills is further apart.

You have to play better and use tactics and strategy with higher TTK because you cant just rely on out reflexing your opponent like in low TTK when you are is a disadvantageous position.

There is also the big issues of how close the TTK is to the reflex of players combined with the latency so you get situations where it seems that a person shot you form behind a corner or gets a huge time advatage as they come from around a corner. Since its all a race to land 3-4 shots first, sprinting around a corner give you a head start of latency plus the reaction time of the other player which is average to .25 is you play games a lot before adding in the latency. When a player can spray 10 rounds per second they can output 2-3 rounds before most people can react to it. The only counter to a person rushing a corner on you is to prefire at the corner producing a risk to them coming around that corner. On the other side of the coin sprinting around corners prefiring is pretty broken in game and is a situation that the other player is sure to die.

Ive said in the past a lot of the time what would be a good BTK but going over 5 is too "arcadey" for the devs a good TTK is around .6-.65 seconds if all rounds hit and that is determined based off reflexes of people and the limitations of the equipment in game such as magazine limit and the high possibility of fighting more then one person. Its down to a science and the limit for how high of a TTK is to make it where a person can fight multiple people in a row.

With 6 BTK a player can kill people with one 30rnd mag not counting head shots and the secondary weapon. That is plenty enough killing power per weapon using standard magazines.

BTK isnt what matters because a 10 BTK out of a weapon that will project 1900RPM would have a lower TTK then a 6 BTK weapon shooting 660RPM. Reflexes and lag doesn't care about quantity of projectiles but how long it takes to for that quantity to kill. The BTK matters to killing multiple opponents not the individual and it can be balanced with length of reloads or weapon swaps.

You are overcomplicating things here.

I said TTK doesn't matter, because the TIME it takes to kill someone, will depend on their kits and the situation and not at all, at the core of what we are discussing while in alpha build of WAR3. The BTK of flesh is a baseline, that will establish how the rest of the gunplay and gun fights will dance too.

I asked for you to remain using BTK, because I needed to understand the basics aspect of your posts.

Obviously, different guns, different armors, different cover... is a different amount of time to kill. TTK includes variables...   I needed to understand your posts, because I wasn't understand where you stood on BTK .  That is all that matters to me, because TTK is processed number, based on an exact science that two enemies score identical hits on each other, over time & at different velocities and different mass, etc..     

but...     bullets kill <---.

Sorry but its not a opinion. The only opinion is would you rather have a more realistic but more casual game or a less realistic more skill based game.

Thank you. (I left a notation above of my reasonings^)

TzoningHard, I may agree with nearly all your points, but it still helps to know why someone is making them. Most of your points or arguments seemed like you were in favor of lowering the ttk. Because you never come out and personally stated where you stood. Perhaps it is your style of writing, but it seems many of the things you write, you are opposing, only to support them up later on.

Which is confusing, because I thought you were in favor of low TTK, but now it seems you are in favor of increasing time to kill someone..? And you feel the correct/right spot is roughly 6 BTK (on flesh)  to kill someone.  (??)

And using that 6 BTK as a standard modifier for all bullet & armor mitigations, etc …?

Me..?   I don't care if I have to put 14 bullets into someone.... if only because the fight favored his kit, as long as I got a chance. 

Edited by trig0tron