cuba

Loadouts reset in 0.5?

Guys, did you just wiped out all the loadouts in 0.5? Please restore it.

Also, on customize screen, weapon disappears while soldier is holding it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, cuba said:

Did you lose all of your guns, rank, and money? or you just have reset loadout's settings?

8 hours ago, cuba said:

Same thing that happened to me.

Between games, I had an infinite loading screen, so I dumped the game and restarted it. When I got back in I was Rank 1 & all my customizations were gone. All my weapon load-outs were gone, with some of the guns missing from my Soldiers hands in the character screen. 

I still have my unlocks & money.... but all my rank and customization is gone.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, trig0tron said:

Same thing that happened to me.

Between games, I had an infinite loading screen, so I dumped the game and restarted it. When I got back in I was Rank 1 & all my customizations were gone. All my weapon load-outs were gone, with some of the guns missing from my Soldiers hands in the character screen. 

I still have my unlocks & money.... but all my rank and customization is gone.

I've just got an answer and in the database, everything looks ok, we will investigate further issues.

• Sad 2

I think the loadouts reset due to a weapon being renamed to prevent corruption of loadouts. Also happens when attachments change or new weapons being added. I am not totally sure abkut this, but it seems a legit reason to me. 

Infinite loading could be caused by the "new" foregrip. It happened on the PTE before with the scar-h causing infinite loading screens due to the handguards. I've noticed that the Juno Grip for example is twice in the list now. 

35 minutes ago, weedtime said:

I've just got an answer and in the database, everything looks ok, we will investigate further issues.

It seems a good many of us have the same issues. 

I agree with maddinii that when you change the names of items and database ID's, you should just reset EVERYONE's rank and customization and money, etc. Because every loadout that I had using the G38 had no gun in My soldier's animated character sheet, along with everything else being reset.

I still can not play. 

I have another thing I am concerned about. That NA servers did not get the update when it says it was posted @ 11:34am Saturday morning (Michigan). I had both WAR3 forums open and playing the game, when I quite to go eat at 2pm. When I returned at 6pm, I started to download the patch...  but when reading the patch note they were listed as 6h ago.

How was I playing for 3h after the patch was initiated? Is this the cause for my corrupt player account? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, trig0tron said:

It seems a good many of us have the same issues. 

I agree with maddinii that when you change the names of items and database ID's, you should just reset EVERYONE's rank and customization and money, etc. Because every loadout that I had using the G38 had no gun in My soldier's animated character sheet, along with everything else being reset.

I still can not play. 

I have another thing I am concerned about. That NA servers did not get the update when it says it was posted @ 11:34am Saturday morning (Michigan). I had both WAR3 forums open and playing the game, when I quite to go eat at 2pm. When I returned at 6pm, I started to download the patch...  but when reading the patch note they were listed as 6h ago.

How was I playing for 3h after the patch was initiated? Is this the cause for my corrupt player account? 

We had the patch notes listed a ~day before on the forum, they were just hidden that's why there is a time difference between patch notes posted, and update being available to download.
Devs working on infinite loading for now...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I understand, but was just passing it along, as any additional tidbit might help them resolve.

Now, or during the GigaPatch… might be a good time to reset everyone's rank & money, etc. Doing so, will also level the playing field for those who havn't played in a long time. I have 400 hours played & would not mind a Soldier wipe, when the gigapatch comes. It will also allow you to resolve issues in the database.

Edited by trig0tron

I don't think you should reset all players profile with every update. I understand its an early access etc. etc. but this is just waste of time to configure it again and puts people off. I think you should have a script to detect invalid profiles and reset those only (or fix)

9 hours ago, cuba said:

I don't think you should reset all players profile with every update. I understand its an early access etc. etc. but this is just waste of time to configure it again and puts people off. I think you should have a script to detect invalid profiles and reset those only (or fix)

That's what we've done.

Get rid of the cash and locked loadout system as long as you keep on reseting the fkn loadouts.

This is so dumb and only pleases slightly more than a handfull of hardcore nerds playing this game almost 24/7.

They did not deliberately get rid of your cash or progress. If you lost something you'll need to contact them with your steam ID. 

They reset the Loadouts due to a weapon being renamed. If for example the game would try to load a G38 it would have a bad time finding it, as it's now M416, that's why it reset your loadout so when you put it back in it will no longer be named G38. 

I can't remember if i had that weapon in my loadout, so it is possible that the script is not working 100% fine, but i might have had it for testing. 

Personally i am totally okay with this being on the very bottom of the "To-Do-List", as it's more important to do other things. Again if you lost cash you'll need to contact them. 

Also, some people joined the game for the first time since 0.2 patches when we had reset for all accounts, another thing we reset all the corrupted profiles which caused a server to crash.