ilias

Small bugs/ text errors, and other

Posted (edited)

This topic is for posting a small issues that doesn't worth own topics.

1.1. Flag selection screen on 1st launch do miss canada, norad, duch-german corps, commonwealth flags, it also would be good to add a search or at least to make it a list with the textual names that sorted by alphabet, canada flag present in the Emblems Customization (strange), but the other listed ones are missed there too.

1.2. "Российский" (Russia-nian) game language name instead of "Русский" (Russian) looks bit weird.

1.3. Weapon camouflages are not displayed on the weapon in armory.

1.4. i was switching between the 2 muzzles that available by default and have 0.9 and 0.85 recoil, and the total recoil parameter wasn't changing from 0.64 and 0.83 on different guns.

1.5. Emblem selection (Customization) lists should be sorted by alphabet.

1.6. Resolution doesn't save, resets from 1680x1050 to 1366x768 in windowed mode on each restart.

2.1. i started the game with NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M, i know its bit old, but still not least videocard, and the game went 15 FPS because all the settings are set to Ultra by default and do not adapt, it can repel some users.

2.2. Graphic performance are strange, with the settings i've tryed, seeing the amount of polygons, size of textures, amount of particles and the view range, the FPS should be sometime up to about 2 times higher that i get, not sure about lighting and shadows, but i tryed them on min.

3.1. Game/match loading are relatively verry long, while its not updated, some loading animation (circle/..) could be good to avoid misconception of some players.

3.2. On some game-maps i see N pointing not same direction as a map's up, thats verry inconvenient, and i hope not intended.

/Suggestions, try to avoid mixing them up.
weedtime

Edited by ilias

1.6. Resolution doesn't save, resets from 1680x1050 to 1366x768 in windowed mode on each restart.

Edited by ilias

3.1. Game/match loading are relatively verry long, while its not updated, some loading animation (circle/..) could be good to avoid misconception of some players.

3.2. On some game-maps i see N pointing not same direction as a map's up, thats verry inconvenient, and i hope not intended.

Edited by ilias