Sign in to follow this  
xIWaRcRiMeSIx

Honesty is key

why do you say one thing but then do another? here is just one of many examples. so i guess this wont be on 6.0 ? I told all of my buddies that this update was going to be the one to fix the game please don't let me down yet again farm 51

What next?

More optimization changes are coming, we’re changing up the animation system to a brand new one and rewriting the customization menu from scratch. We’re also updating our base engine to newer Unreal Engine 4 version.

Weekly Report #4 - Warzone Giga 

UE4 4.21 Game Engine Update
We’re updating the underlying technology soon as well. While we have made some changes to Unreal Engine 4 to suit our needs, some parts of it didn’t change much and we can still update them easily. We’ve decided to switch from 4.19.2 that we’re using now to 4.21. This should improve performance a bit and let us use some of the new tools provided in newer versions of the engine.

Updating UE and rewriting animation system are two different things, what won't be in 0.6? I don't understand...

• Thanks 1

if they are doing ue upgrade in .6  thats big. idk or think they are doing it yet.

they said they commited or were doing animation redo since .3. shoukd take a while but a can see animations being added after or in a later .6 verson

I completely agree with @weedtime.

Do you even understand what you just wrote ?

Gotta love it when people who have no understanding on how anything works try to complain.

ehf.jpg

Edited by Anxter

It's not totally obvious, but he is referring to the timing. 

21 hours ago, xIWaRcRiMeSIx said:
What next?

More optimization changes are coming, we’re changing up the animation system to a brand new one and rewriting the customization menu from scratch. We’re also updating our base engine to newer Unreal Engine 4 version.

This is from the latest news "Weekly Report #7 - Warzone Giga Patch Summary" and below that you can see: 

21 hours ago, xIWaRcRiMeSIx said:

Weekly Report #4 - Warzone Giga 

UE4 4.21 Game Engine Update
We’re updating the underlying technology soon as well. While we have made some changes to Unreal Engine 4 to suit our needs, some parts of it didn’t change much and we can still update them easily. We’ve decided to switch from 4.19.2 that we’re using now to 4.21. This should improve performance a bit and let us use some of the new tools provided in newer versions of the engine.

In other words: In Report #7 the same was said, as in report #4, which is why he is being upset and sarcastic. "So i guess it won't be in 0.6?" meant as "So since you never do what you say..." (Not my opinion). 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, maddinii said:

It's not totally obvious, but he is referring to the timing. 

This is from the latest news "Weekly Report #7 - Warzone Giga Patch Summary" and below that you can see: 

In other words: In Report #7 the same was said, as in report #4, which is why he is being upset and sarcastic. "So i guess it won't be in 0.6?" meant as "So since you never do what you say..." (Not my opinion). 

that's exactly what I'm talking about. Why is every question about how farm 51 handles the information they give out considered a whine or complaint? What ever happened to accountability?

21 hours ago, Anxter said:

I completely agree with @weedtime.

Do you even understand what you just wrote ?

Gotta love it when people who have no understanding on how anything works try to complain.

ehf.jpg

No understanding? lmao boy watch your mouth!

I think we can all agree that the information flow lately has been really jacked up. The weekly reports are nice but I'd honestly prefer for a week to be skipped because there's no news then to waste my time reading a report that's been rephrased from earlier in the month.
If I saw someone at my job putting out work like that I'd start to think they're running in circles or trying to cover up a lack of progress.

I've come to expect F51 to tell us one thing and to then do another. I suppose that's a part of the Early Access roller coaster?

I look at the PTE and some of the stuff with recon and I KNOW F51 is working hard and making changes/improvements but the information delivery still feels like it's lacking to me.

Part of me wonders if the player base is so low that people are just speculating on why that is, even after updates and fixes, and everyone wants to put their theory out and into the world.
Despite there being a decent amount of whining and QQ, once you sort through the ones that are beating the same dead horse and the one's that are completely emotional, there's some really good points being brought up lately

Accountability is one of them