Sign in to follow this  
Gutshot

Grinding for money on PTE

I'd love to see this gone on PTE servers and giving players that dont grind both servers for many hours a day the chance to test and style all sorts of gear and weapons.
I downloaded PTE for the first time since month and everything i had was reset. I had to restart with zero gear and 51k money, which last for only one equipped weapon. This is frustrating, espacially since it gets reset now and then.
Is there a chance devs get rid of money system on PTE or otherwise how do i get some refunds for the stuff i had, to be competetive on the servers?

• Like 1

U have 6 kits with various loadouts. With even 30-50k currency strikes in them. For free. What else u need to be competitive?

• Like 1

default load outs do suck honetsty. You can get the m416 and add a long barrel with the money you got or do the same with the AK15 and do ok but the actual default load outs are garbo.

You have to make your own which isnt to much of a issue with the 50k you get.

• Haha 1

Hey default  load weps are SUPERB !!!

? GOT A sLING SHOT AND A pOTATOE gun  ? !!!!

?

I only wish I can throw the butter knife ?  that my character carries all along , make some   damage  ?️ " KILLS" ....wooooosh THUCK !!!  crouch ...  right ?  on the ??NUtZZZ  ? ..... ??

NO probelmo  with loadouts, they are Freebees  , actually they are not bad at all ? .

Cherrios

HALCON4 - WW3 - k4to01

I do think they have the scaling on their rank system messed up. It should progressively get harder to achieve the next rank..

3 hours ago, trig0tron said:

I do think they have the scaling on their rank system messed up. It should progressively get harder to achieve the next rank..

Don't  think so, just different to the other games , My team and other branches like how it is , they are pretty good , we have what we need to do the  "job" task ingame .

On 4/18/2019 at 4:09 PM, tynblpb said:

U have 6 kits with various loadouts. With even 30-50k currency strikes in them. For free. What else u need to be competitive?

He's right on the money .

King regards

HALCON4 - WW3 - k4to01