weedtime

UCAS-D Price increase

JAM |UCAS-D Price increase  

14 members have voted

1. 1. UCAS-D price should be increased?

• Yes, at least 2000 BP
    • No, but make the jamming range smaller
    • No

Hello, I make a poll about one of our Jammers, which are now constantly used by people, since we have Heli-Drones, the UCAS-D jammers are continuously abused by the enemies, Every time I go into the Drone, I'm maximally 15 seconds in it, what's funnier, not a lot off people are aware that they can prevent enemies from calling strikes with it. How it will be when more people discover the possibilities of the Jammers?

It is such unbalanced in my opinion, I, for example, spend 4000 BP for a Heli, and it could be destroyed by a 1000BP and I can't come back into it, even after jamming finished.

Please take part in the voting ? Thanks ?

I call in my Heli - UCAS-D hits it, causes it to go out of bounds. No issue overall, I just shrug & move on.

I call in my Heli - UCAS-D hits it, enemy unloads on it when it's disabled. No issue overall, I just shrug & move on.

I call in my Heli - UCAS-D hits it, the thing doesn't go out of bounds, enemy doesn't destroy it, and yet I cannot use it even after the UCAS-D is done jamming. I get properly salty in my head and am forced to take it out on the enemy team with every gun I got.

Edited by Dunabar

Let me ask: the feature when jammed HeliDrone couldn't be used anymore, is it intended? Or it should be non-controllable all the duration of jamming and after that will be usable? If it's 1st, then yes, increase strike cost. If the latter - no. As for me, HeliDrones on old urban maps are currently OP and pilot with mediocre control can go for 20+ killstreaks if enemies don't have UCAS -D. It's too tanky.

Me, personally, would like to see UCAS-D temporarily disable control over drone, so I will have these 15 secs to destroy drone. If I didn't do it in the required time, well, it's my problem how to deal with Heli then. 

If it'll cost 2000 or something like this BPs it'll mean that it'll be purely anti-Heli strike. It'll be easier to call in Leviaphan with 12.7mm MG and start hunting Heli with it. It'll be much more fun like this.

Make range smaller... How small? If it'll be that large, that Heli couldn't escape AoE, if Heli was in center, within the required seconds, than there is no point in making it smaller. If it'll be that small so that heli could escape - I'll better start using jammers with 60secs cooldown and 30secs duration as AreaDenial devices.

Currently voted No, as self-proclaimed HeliHater N1.

Edited by tynblpb

22 minutes ago, †FeuerEuphorie† said:

The Heli power is the result of absence of MANPADs (Stinger, Igla) and AA-cannons. Jammer is simply the only variable to counter it.

There is carl gustav on the way, it should deal with pesky helis. 

58 minutes ago, †FeuerEuphorie† said:

The Heli power is the result of absence of MANPADs (Stinger, Igla) and AA-cannons. Jammer is simply the only variable to counter it.

Then you clearly haven't tried anything else you can 1. RPG 2. Use quadcopter anti armor 3. Use lottering ammo anti armor 4. Use TOR 

The bug with reconnection to a jammed drone will be fixed before the live version is released.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 минут назад, Kony сказал:

The bug with reconnection to a jammed drone will be fixed before the live version is released.

And here I was typing a big post about how noone didn't even mentioned poor Battle Robot and Leviathan, that have almost the same cost as HeliDrone, but can be disabled by using the cheapest strike in game. 500BP Jam-Reaper vs 2.5-3k ground UFV. And everyone thinks that it's normal. But the moment the ability to fly is achieved... How dare these dirty peasants destroy our allmighty DeathBringer, our Chariot of Hell, our... Mhm!  I think u've got my point.?

Edited by tynblpb

1 minute ago, †FeuerEuphorie† said:

O, rly? Try to hit anything with it.

I already have multible times