HALCON4

PTE. NA servers EMPTY and single digits count EU.

The new levels to test in PTE are empty , NA servers are empty !   

This is not good FARM51, no good at all , there is no people to test this new levels and is this weekend  0 people around !!

At this level of the roadmap ?!!   

IS NOTGood sign , F 51 I think its time to start publicity campaign !! is not gonna be good for your other project if this WW3 is not starting to get LIFE  !!

cheers

HALCON4 - WW3 - k4t001

There is always at least full server on PTE in evening ~20 CEST and also during the day, it's 4 a.m in EU everyone sleep (not me, just wonder why I'm sitting and read again post about the same thing over and over), we have holidays in Poland for example, so people will be less active.
Playerbase isn't big, but it's enough to keep developing the game. I repeat what I said earlier - I'm rather to play with ~150 people which give us constant feedback and help to develop, than play in a finished game made only by developers with their vision of the gameplay, and later those games getting boring. I would like to have such developers as in WW3 in every game.

It is not yet time for promoting the game when the time comes, you will notice. Developers working hard right now, to make the game better and better, then we go back to promoting.

What other project are you talking about? Chernobylite? Don't worry about it.

• Thanks 1

thnks Weed .

I know its on kickstarter.com

Oh Im not worry about , just wish  FARM 51 developers team in this project luck , we always tried to support the small studios, but they need to deliver for the gaming community, Remember we are customers as well  ;) and the gaming community never forget .

I understand were you coming from about the small amount of ppl. "testing" but is NOT ENOUGH to cover what is in the Roadmap.

To be honest,  WW3 is not looking good , it's  positive feedback, yes it hurts, but the future of this multimedia product is not bright . We know it , WW3 it's TAG by the gaming community already.

We are gonna be a very, very compact community to play the final product, and the game in the final stage "product"  still, it will gonna need a lot of Patches , it's not gonna be a long life game , not even with mod support or a SKD level builder , to be honest  WW3,  is not what we were expecting to be a successor of BF4 . or a Battlefield  game, is not delivering that .....WOW FACTORE !!!

On top of that BAD COMPANY 3 it's coming to TOWN !! 

And that is a GAME OVER for WW3 at least for us, we are gonna be playing that game 100 %

But hey ! .... you need to rest :)  maybe you read this at this time becasue ( it's your " job " and you love it so much, you can help it  ) ?

Moderator ?‍♂️??️ , ya... I know, we been there, came back wrote the book  ;).

MY team and I still jump to play some rounds and check for bugs and we keep finding some old bugs never fixed and new  ones in the levels and try to give feedback.... but.... ther's something here....that ..... gameplay........ is not ...fun anymore, sorry to say .

WW It's not offering nothing new already, something it's missing , my team jump for a round and leave, they get bored really fast, we know its a early access but, it's not fun anymore, the fun factor is not there, it's falling in the  " another run gun- shooter category "

To blow a complete wall to get access , destroy a truck and use it as cover and be able to move it  , fly a jet  (not a drone), a chopper (not a drone), open a hole in a wall, get in raid , nite vision googles , nite maps, weather,   ETC ....  you know what Im talking about.

Now go to sleep. Weedtime you need rest .

thnks Farm51 developers for your hard honest work.

Ok Gl.

king Regards

HALCON4 - WW3 - k4t001

<Removed>
weedtime ?

Thanks  Weedtime and Farm 51 , We were checking out Chernobylite, Fry found some  stuff , we report that later .

KING REGARDS

HALCON4 - WW3 - k4t001

LiBer PriMuS

• Like 1

Developers and F51 know how it looks, there is only a handful of people who know about WW3, I bet Developers will deliver enough entertainment to enjoy this game for a long time. BFBD3 it's just a rumor, not confirmed information, even if they make it, won't be the same as BFBD2...sadly, it's not enjoyable at this moment due to the low player base, but hey - it's only beginning of development (only 30% of EA just passed) it's a first game of this kind made by Polish studio in Poland at least.

It is too early for destroying walls in the building, moving stuff around it will impact the optimization, but who knows, maybe in future, Ragir talked about it yesterday.

Don't worry about me, I'm ok ?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HALCON4 said:

thnks Weed .

I know its on kickstarter.com

Oh Im not worry about , just wish  FARM 51 developers team in this project luck , we always tried to support the small studios, but they need to deliver for the gaming community, Remember we are customers as well  ;) and the gaming community never forget .

I understand were you coming from about the small amount of ppl. "testing" but is NOT ENOUGH to cover what is in the Roadmap.

To be honest,  WW3 is not looking good , it's  positive feedback, yes it hurts, but the future of this multimedia product is not bright . We know it , WW3 it's TAG by the gaming community already.

We are gonna be a very, very compact community to play the final product, and the game in the final stage "product"  still, it will gonna need a lot of Patches , it's not gonna be a long life game , not even with mod support or a SKD level builder , to be honest  WW3,  is not what we were expecting to be a successor of BF4 . or a Battlefield  game, is not delivering that .....WOW FACTORE !!!

And that is a GAME OVER for WW3 at least for us, we are gonna be playing that game 100 %

But hey ! .... you need to rest :)  maybe you read this at this time becasue ( it's your " job " and you love it so much, you can help it  ) ?

MY team and I still jump to play some rounds and check for bugs and we keep finding some old bugs never fixed and new  ones in the levels and try to give feedback.... but.... ther's something here....that ..... gameplay........ is not ...fun anymore, sorry to say .

WW It's not offering nothing new already, something it's missing , my team jump for a round and leave, they get bored really fast, we know its a early access but, it's not fun anymore, the fun factor is not there, it's falling in the  " another run gun- shooter category "

To blow a complete wall to get access , destroy a truck and use it as cover and be able to move it  , fly a jet  (not a drone), a chopper (not a drone), open a hole in a wall, get in raid , nite vision googles , nite maps, weather,   ETC ....  you know what Im talking about.

Ok Gl.

king Regards

HALCON4 - WW3 - k4t001

Well there is a 90% chance EA and DICE will **** it up with bad company 3 so i'm waiting for reviews and I have 0 hype for that game 

I hear ya bro, whatever EA touch is just about the $$$ .

But here is something that's is a game changer for the future of the franchise  ;)

BF 3 is not been developed by DICE Sweden ....   it's DICE L.A.  !! ??

They been working hands on  for already 3 years on it , we been following them , this is not counting the 2 years of projecting it and observing BF1 and BF5.

A lot of things are been changing in EA and CO directive .

Just in case .... someone it's been under a rock. ?  Dreskesden upload a funny video about it ;) 2 months ago .

<Removed clip> Non related to the topic
weedtime

But  BAck to topic the servers ARE pretty much empty , but you guys in Farm51,  I think you know what you want  for your Project and we can't do anything about it , so be it  ☠️ .

Just some Russian fans at times fill ONE server, ONE !  LMAO !! 

pls. FARM 51 , dont take me wrong but its hilarious . ?‍♂️? .

----------------------------------------------------

About EA and DICE Sweden -

Actually, the BFV. FIRESTORM gameplay - it's pretty fun to play :), with your team, or a bunch of random players and..... the LEVEL it's HUGE !!! 

------------------------------------------------------

We truly wish luck to FARM  51 To all the Dev. structure, family and friends that help  !!

Our part ( small team ) we will continue jumping time to time into the games to contribute with test of bugs and reports, we really want to see your project to be finished to completion.

Sorry to mention that all our branches are now Frosty with this Project of yours WW3 and They are testing and playing other multimedia products .

Until then , we hope servers get more ppl.   

PTE. ( FREE WEEKENDS ) !!   build  bigger testing community.  or FREE keys for testing with a good discount and perks, once the game released !

stimulate, reward, compensate, build, give, deliver.

?  Or face the inevitable   ??️   ☠️   ?‍♂️? .    

King Regards

HALCON4 - WW3 - k4t001

LiBer PriMuS

Problem is the game is boring honestly. The main content of the game with is the gunplay has a low skill ceiling and a narrow skill gap between the floor.

If the gunlpay was more challenging with a higher skill ceiling less people would quit.

The main reason people are interested in this game is because Dice/ EA is fucking up BF and going more casual.

F51 needs to do the opposite.

Getting more people only to get board with the main point of the game will only have temporary boost in player numbers.

• Like 1

WOW I HATE THIS !@@# LIKE HOW CAN YOU QUIT ON A GAME  OR SAY ITS BORING AND IT AIN'T EVEN DONE YET? 

YOU GUYS REALLY KNOW HOW TO KICK A DEV TEAM INTO NOT GIVING A !@#$ ABOUT FINISHING A GOOD GAME .

LETS FACE FACTS WE HAVE PLAYED WAY WORSE GAMES THE SHOOTING ON THIS GAME IS AMAZING THAT'S WHY YOU KEEP

COMING BACK LETS WAIT FOR THE END GAME BEFORE WE CAST ALL THIS NEGATIVE JUDGEMENT. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Easy there.....   xIWaRcRiMeSIx   ?  

slow down with ur caps LOL .

I dont kow to who was that statement directed to ? ..... but  hey  ?

I'm not judging nobody :), Im giving FARM 51  feedback.

It's their  project, their DREAM , their FIRST  SHOOTER !!  and they are doing as much they can ... as we do , we doing as much we CAN .

As per feedback....  good or BAD, it's feedback,  take it or leave it , it's the only way to advance in the Multimedia product world , it's the GAMING INDUSTRY , the DARK SIDE of IT .

It's very competitive and very.... very...  ?️   ?  ?  ?    Tricky ? .

The Early Access multimedia product called WW 3,  it's far of been AMAZING, face it,  ( not yet ) .

And yes of course..... we have been playing A LOT, I mean A LOT of games since..... mmm.... maybe  since when u were just a baby boy in diapers . ? but maybe not LOL ,

anyhow .... but decades ago , there were no early access  ( give me money  to see if I can finish my "project" game ) , there were finished games, no microtransactions ETC, ETC, ETC >>>

There is a lot of documentation and articles in this matter , google it, inform yourself, get real, wake up, so... I'm not going to go deep into this again, not here, not anymore .

People have their own opinion, their own feelings and how they see the WOLRD  ............................  maybe, just a lot of   ??  !

We been playing so many different  ? games and testing some  ?  other ones, at different stages of ?  performance and ?  gameplay :)  so...... yeah... we know  ? .

So anyhow ...... It boils down to Polish Studio, FARM 51 , PERIOD .

King Regards

HALCON4 - WW3 - k4t001

LiBer PriMuS

Edited by HALCON4
sig,

On 4/22/2019 at 12:05 PM, xIWaRcRiMeSIx said:

WOW I HATE THIS !@@# LIKE HOW CAN YOU QUIT ON A GAME  OR SAY ITS BORING AND IT AIN'T EVEN DONE YET? 

YOU GUYS REALLY KNOW HOW TO KICK A DEV TEAM INTO NOT GIVING A !@#$ ABOUT FINISHING A GOOD GAME .

LETS FACE FACTS WE HAVE PLAYED WAY WORSE GAMES THE SHOOTING ON THIS GAME IS AMAZING THAT'S WHY YOU KEEP

COMING BACK LETS WAIT FOR THE END GAME BEFORE WE CAST ALL THIS NEGATIVE JUDGEMENT. 

game used to be less boring, Im not complaining about tech issues. I'm complaints are about objectively bad gameplay mechanics that experienced game devs would know are bad or issue on paper. You have all the time in the past and the last 6 months to know and see the design issues. Some cant be fixed fast some can be

Im pretty sure some of the devs who are asking for stuff dont play more then a couple of hours a week if at that. In most games the devs are usually not so great or knowlegable at their own game.

The game is right now and right now its pretty bad gameplay wise, there are huge issues they could of avoided if they knew better. Lots of hindsight costing wasted programer time.

As a example headglitching is a known issue in most FPS games. The projectiles come from the line of sight meaning only the eyes need to be visible to shoot. Two ways of solving this is either making all cover when crouched or standing not hide the head that much like in cod and some extent BF. Or like Squad and some other games and have the projectiles come from the gun or chest. Now they have to spend time to fix it now instead of improving the game further which they said they will fix.

Knowledgeable devs should have known this issue from the start and should have designed/program around it. It was a called out as a issue since the AMA.

Similar issue with gutshots, on paper they should have known about the issues and it wouldn't work well. It came about from a very unskilled mindset where they didn't think people could react really fast or aim well enough. They didn't expect how player play when you have plenty of resources to know what player can do skill wise and how they would play if they used other games as hindsight examples.

On paper they should of known players would shoot the nuts just like in Tarkov instead of the chest to make use of heavily time invested armor mechanics. They say they will fix the gutshots now which would require remaking hitboxes which will cost a good amount of programmer time to do instead of other improvements and content. Either that or maker all the armor cover the entire chest and gut.

They even do things like increasing the limb damage seeing how bad it was, reducing it back down then raising it again returning it to a bad model. Lots of people brought up how it should be lowered again. IDK why it was increased wither time outside to make the game easier. Just shows that they dont really know how to test mechanics.

I know devs are busy since .3 but spawning has been very broken since they "fixed it" Plenty of times players get farmed in the mercy spawn, and spawn very bad spots on the objective. Lots of the time when you attack a objective the locations you use as staging, recovery and cover are also enemy spawn points leaving a mess of killing enemies as they spawn instead of actually fighting them.

This is their first big multiplayer game like this they are learning and they wanted players so they can test it because they dont have experience. You got to be frank with them or they will think everything is OK while the game suffers. It hurts more when the game was doing much better but over time design changes keep making the game gets more boring each patch despite content. If we keep fanboying over the devs when the game has major gameplay issues then its always goign to be bad.

This is their first game like this and they honestly are having problems designing it. Got a year but if its boring and broken now design wise it will be boring and broken at launch especially if they dont get complaints. Even if it might hurt it need to be said game devs usually dont play their own games well or much. The game has great tools already but poor design decision making.

F51 GOOD for tweeter and those FREE KEYS !!... that's what were talking about   ?   ?   ....keep it up  !

Get that MEdia team on it , don't loose momentum and get those servers alive  again !!

You got the attention of the ppl.  Engage !!!

King Regards

HALCON4 - WW3 - k4t001

LiBer PriMuS

Posted (edited)
On 4/21/2019 at 1:24 AM, HALCON4 said:

thnks Weed . I know its on kickstarter.com

Ok Gl.

king Regards

HALCON4 - WW3 - k4t001

Bro, you do not judge a game's development based on how many people are playtesting it, you judge the game based on it's release...  (in the year 2020). That is when a Game's player count matters. By the time this platform reaches 1.0.0 in development, there will be plenty of people able to test the higher capacity game servers & maps. 

Edited by trig0tron
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, trig0tron said:

Bro, you do not judge a game's development based on how many people are playtesting it, you judge the game based on it's release...  (in the year 2020). That is when a Game's player count matters. By the time this platform reaches 1.0.0 in development, there will be plenty of people able to test the higher capacity game servers & maps. 

" Bro " .... ?‍♂️  There is a big difference between judging and feedback.

mine is feedback .

All kind of Feedback.... positive and constructive criticism  it's needed to advance in the multimedia Gaming industry   ( and sometimes, you will get negative notes , those will help as well to BOOST , your capabilities and resources , helping to get out of your comfort Zone and utilize that feedback on your favor.... to accept the challenge and overcome it  ? .

It;s and interesting " conversation " ?️  it it's been ongoing for a few years now.

We do like the idea of this multimedia Product as stated before ......but....?‍♂️  F51 needs to GET ON  IT !! CRUNCH TIME !!!!   again  :)

But Hey if you interested her take a read ,  ?‍?  . 

Sit down ?get your popcorn and check it out , if interested :)

https://www.extremetech.com/gaming/173353-kickstarter-and-early-access-games-are-ruining-pc-gaming

Its a double blade  butter knife   ?  ?   ?  ?   ??.......??    .....?  .

Hey FARM 51 . you guys doing great in that advertising campaign design ....Dont bend ...KEEP IT UP !!!!  ?  ?  .

Cheers

HALCON4 - WW3 - k4t001

LiBeR PriMuS

Sorry, I don't find your uber-obnoxious post as "constructive".

Your post are nothing more than constantly critiquing Farm51 Developers & telling them their product isn't good (or as good) as the other Game's currently on market. And then suggest they have no future unless they make YOUR GAME. Your post are absurd.

ANd... You don't offer solutions to your anger... just naysaying and telling them they have no support and are going to fail....  yadda yadda yadda.

I would like to also add, that I & many others here don't need popcorn.

And there is much irony in your posts/links, as I have substantially more knowledge and experience in this arena, than this author. I have been a top gamer for 35 years and I turn 50 this year and still own kids a quarter my age. (And FPS games are not even my forte...   stratagem is..! ).

I use to conduct high level raids back before teamspeak/voip was a think. (ICQ) 

Over 5 years span of EQ I made 45k selling Everquest assets and continued that later in EVE. I have worked alongside Developers on many start-up and kickstarts, before there was kickstarter. Matter-of-fact, I was one of the very few who helped a development team called DICE...  beta test Battlefield 1942. I've openly confronted CEOs and other Developers about how they are trying to monetize their game, etc. But you are way off base here. 

WAR3 is in good hands... and when all the stuff is working properly, is when you can promote this platform to the typical whiners. Because that is when you will hear silence..... with them wanting nothing other than moAr WAR3...

I see very few mistakes by this Development team. I think it is time, that you & other naysayers put down the mega phone and try and help more constructively. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

OMG...?‍♂️ are u frikin Kidding me.... ?  LMAO !!

ops.... I toucha fiver ? 

thank you , honestly I did have a good laugh reading your post :) 

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, you dont like it ?  then look other way ?,  stop the flame :)

I agree that we disagree.

no harm, no foul

?.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now back to topic  ;)

We will try again this weekend,  we are now a small team still playing WW3 , but will see if we can check again that PTE. we just build another 3 systems and will want to test those in the PTE in conjunction to other EARLY ACCESS we testing , will be a good stress  test for them :)

will report some  ground to fix and collisions and artifacts we encounter in the new maps  as well .

FARM 51 ! Keep it up with that advertising campaign !!   we do really  like the idea of  the TWEETS !!

Cheers

HALCON4 - WW3 - k4t001

p.s.

Weedtime

We do like the idea about RAGIR talking and contemplating about environments , ? very interesting .

LiBeR PriMuS

Edited by HALCON4
P.S.

o.O

You keep hiding behind giggles and using "everyone is allowed to have an opinion"....   when the count was, that you are not constructive and just scribble unintelligent banter, usually belittling the developers.

Which is a completely different thing, than to offer your opinion(s) of what is wrong with the pre-build of the game, or how to fix it, etc. 

• Haha 1

We play server with some 10 ppl.  we record some bugs we wil post in the proper forum but that was it ................. no many ppl .......still  pretty low :(

Removed YT clip, you can post it in Off-topic section
weedtime

? HAHAHAH !!

Servers still empty ... at times just some 20 guys for a game. then, they get bored and leave and you have to read what they say about the EA WW3.... it's understandable .

Well we try again .......... to  populate a server in EU region , we were 10 team members and we all CTD on BLACK SCREEN .

The rest of servers EMPTY !!

We thought we all had the validation of files bug again, we try to re-validate , then join again a game server in EU side servers and ,,,,,,,, infinite load time and then -----BLACK SCREENS all 10 systems.

we couldn't join NA servers infinite load time , we try on the ASIA servers..... we got to the spawn and then BLACK SCREEN ctd all systems black screen crash !

were pretty much done ?‍♂️?? for now .

( ther's some " new fresh"  members around,  to continue testing and contributing with bugs and forum posts ? )  We are gonna take a Break of this multimedia product , but were gonna keep an eye on it, pretty close .

It's time for the RANGE COMPETITION , at the same time PAINTBALL and airsoft tournaments !!  SO .....Our branches and all the teams together we are moving out !!!  

Here the ERROR  ? 

The exception unknown software exception (0x40000015) occurred in the application at location 0xedeee84f.
click ok t terminate the program !   ERROR !!! ..................SHipping exe.

Some files got corrupted on the last patching ..............again. ?

We are going to stay frosty on this game, for now.... until summer or a new fix patch it's released.

To fix the new stutter and lag, collisions in levels etc etc etc. we  gonna keep on eye on the development, but we are going to stay frosty to many CTD on our SYSTEMS and gameplay got Boring .....WORD.

Time for RANGE !!

CYA laters !!

HALCON4 - WW3 - k4to01

LiBeR PriMuS

On 4/25/2019 at 9:10 PM, TZoningHard said:

game used to be less boring, Im not complaining about tech issues. I'm complaints are about objectively bad gameplay mechanics that experienced game devs would know are bad or issue on paper. You have all the time in the past and the last 6 months to know and see the design issues. Some cant be fixed fast some can be

Im pretty sure some of the devs who are asking for stuff dont play more then a couple of hours a week if at that. In most games the devs are usually not so great or knowlegable at their own game.

The game is right now and right now its pretty bad gameplay wise, there are huge issues they could of avoided if they knew better. Lots of hindsight costing wasted programer time.

As a example headglitching is a known issue in most FPS games. The projectiles come from the line of sight meaning only the eyes need to be visible to shoot. Two ways of solving this is either making all cover when crouched or standing not hide the head that much like in cod and some extent BF. Or like Squad and some other games and have the projectiles come from the gun or chest. Now they have to spend time to fix it now instead of improving the game further which they said they will fix.

Knowledgeable devs should have known this issue from the start and should have designed/program around it. It was a called out as a issue since the AMA.

Similar issue with gutshots, on paper they should have known about the issues and it wouldn't work well. It came about from a very unskilled mindset where they didn't think people could react really fast or aim well enough. They didn't expect how player play when you have plenty of resources to know what player can do skill wise and how they would play if they used other games as hindsight examples.

On paper they should of known players would shoot the nuts just like in Tarkov instead of the chest to make use of heavily time invested armor mechanics. They say they will fix the gutshots now which would require remaking hitboxes which will cost a good amount of programmer time to do instead of other improvements and content. Either that or maker all the armor cover the entire chest and gut.

They even do things like increasing the limb damage seeing how bad it was, reducing it back down then raising it again returning it to a bad model. Lots of people brought up how it should be lowered again. IDK why it was increased wither time outside to make the game easier. Just shows that they dont really know how to test mechanics.

I know devs are busy since .3 but spawning has been very broken since they "fixed it" Plenty of times players get farmed in the mercy spawn, and spawn very bad spots on the objective. Lots of the time when you attack a objective the locations you use as staging, recovery and cover are also enemy spawn points leaving a mess of killing enemies as they spawn instead of actually fighting them.

This is their first big multiplayer game like this they are learning and they wanted players so they can test it because they dont have experience. You got to be frank with them or they will think everything is OK while the game suffers. It hurts more when the game was doing much better but over time design changes keep making the game gets more boring each patch despite content. If we keep fanboying over the devs when the game has major gameplay issues then its always goign to be bad.

This is their first game like this and they honestly are having problems designing it. Got a year but if its boring and broken now design wise it will be boring and broken at launch especially if they dont get complaints. Even if it might hurt it need to be said game devs usually dont play their own games well or much. The game has great tools already but poor design decision making.

This summarize what some O.F. FANBOYs are doing .

Tzoninhard gotit right this time .

and servers are -------- almost empty,

Ghost Town

HALCON4 - WW3 - k4to01

LiBeR PriMuS

Empty NA servers are NA's audience fault. Game is the same here in Eurasia or across the ocean. 

And FFS, when will TZoningHard add f....ng IMO to all his pretentious statements...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

18 hours ago, tynblpb said:

Empty NA servers are NA's audience fault. Game is the same here in Eurasia or across the ocean. 

And FFS, when will TZoningHard add f....ng IMO to all his pretentious statements...

Lol. So let's say if a store is empty coz it is selling rotten food. Is it customers fault? Must be!

I envy you. I honestly do since life must be extremely simple for you with logic like that.

Thank you for the laugh.

They probably have different taste for games in NA. And pretentious or not he is right. I have 180 hours in WW3 and out of that is like 175 in release version and after first bigger update. But I guess that is just my own fault that I don't like the game in this state and where it is going. If you don't like what I just said it's your own fault.

• Like 2

1 час назад, Hagen сказал:

They probably have different taste for games in NA. And pretentious or not he is right. I have 180 hours in WW3 and out of that is like 175 in release version and after first bigger update. But I guess that is just my own fault that I don't like the game in this state and where it is going. If you don't like what I just said it's your own fault.

So, basically, u r saying that u didn't play game in last days at all? 0.6PTE for example? Ok, thx. "Ur opinion is very important to us".

8 hours ago, tynblpb said:

So, basically, u r saying that u didn't play game in last days at all? 0.6PTE for example? Ok, thx. "Ur opinion is very important to us".

Ok I will try something more simple.

180-175=5

Five hours is more than enough. Why would I force myself to play something I don't enjoy? I got better things to do with my life and if I take a look at the player numbers it seems that I am not alone.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 часа назад, Hagen сказал:

Ok I will try something more simple.

180-175=5

Five hours is more than enough. Why would I force myself to play something I don't enjoy? I got better things to do with my life and if I take a look at the player numbers it seems that I am not alone.

Okay, that's pretty much understandable. But there is 1 thing I don't understand: why after all the time spent in game, when u decided to leave, u didn't bother to spend few minutes where u in literally few words will give ur feedback where u'll say where, u think, devs went in a wrong way? Is it so hard? 

And again. I didn't see an answer. 5hrs where: live or PTE?

Edited by tynblpb

Posted (edited)

I think every thing its already said about this game and the bugs that EA have and were they went wrong , pfff .....that's  easy and Devs , knows were are they failing and what have to be done, but still F 51 have not delivered, they had a rocky start ( actually Totally FAILED ) and still have not stand up from that start , they are trying Yes, but sadly and to be honest, truth, NOT.... WORD .

We have give sooo many feedback and then .... The EA access WW3 multimedia product ,still is full of old bugs, it gives 2 steps forward and 5 back.

IN my personal opinion and my whole team and other branches - To FANBOY this EA is not healthy and its TOXIC .

An extreme fan or follower of a particular medium or concept, whether it be sports, television, film directors, video games (the most common usage), etc.

Known for a complete lack of objectivity in relation to their preferred focus. Usually argue with circular logic that they refuse to acknowledge. Arguments or debates with such are usually futile. Every flaw is spun into semi-virtues and everything else, blown to comedic, complimentary proportions.

Known for using the phrase
"Object of affection = Best Ever"
However, while people only really say that as hyperbole, fanboys truly believe it.

This Will hinder the proper advance of the F51 multimedia product , we know that, and I understand you want this game to succeed , but fanboyinit  ?‍♂️ is not the way to help them.

2 hours ago, tynblpb said:

Okay, that's pretty much understandable. But there is 1 thing I don't understand: why after all the time spent in game, when u decided to leave, u didn't bother to spend few minutes where u'll in literally few words will give ur feedback where u'll say where, u think, devs went in a wrong way? Is it so hard? 

And again. I didn't see an answer. 5hrs where: live or PTE?

Let me put it simple  ?.....  The game- play became  BORING , we DID NOT enjoy it anymore . really matters now, were he spend it ?

And to imply that NA empty servers are fault of the NA game community , it's a pretty broad offensive and not healthy for the cause.

Yes indeed , Toninghard its been,  pretentious in his posts, but...... in this particular post, he have some points that LOGIC don't lie .

So at this time The EU servers have 45 ppl. that one server is locked with most 38 of the ppl,  ?  testing, and NA servers ....   EMPTY ?  .

REALLLYY  ???   cmon.

Ghost Town

HALCON4 - WW3 - k4to01

LiBeR PriMuS

Edited by HALCON4