HALCON4

PTE. NA servers EMPTY and single digits count EU.

Posted (edited)
2 часа назад, HALCON4 сказал:

Let me put it simple  ?.....  The game- play became  BORING , we DID NOT enjoy it anymore . really matters now, were he spend it ?

Boring - it is individual emotional reaction. What can devs do or must not do to make it not boring? And what can they do it they didn't add or change anything to make it boring in last 2 months?

And calling me fanboy... I don't rly care. I see many flaws and problems with WW3, but it's still best successor to Battlefield'ish gameplay that I've been waiting since 2011. Not BF3/4 that I considered as the presonal insult.

And again about TZoningHard. All his claims are somewhat valid only if we're talking about CQC on TDM. WZ maps are too big, and only limb damage multiplier(especially if we talk about sniper rifles) claim can be taken into account. But again, u can always take smoke grenades with u.

There are few mechanics that I don't like or consider dumbed down. For example ammopool and not magpool reloading. Or quadrocycles that can't flip over no matter what u do, though IMO it'll be appropriate punishment for players who don't care where he is heading, if his own quadrocyle will squash him while rolling over. There are many more things i would like to be changed, but I remind to myslef that it's still at least 8 month early to call this game finished, and few month later I'll definitely ask devs about some things. But now I'm patiently waiting as I repeat it to myself - 8 months more.

Edited by tynblpb
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/4/2019 at 1:05 PM, tynblpb said:

Boring - it is individual emotional reaction. What can devs do or must not do to make it not boring? And what can they do it they didn't add or change anything to make it boring in last 2 months?

WUT ??  ?‍♂️ ,   just forget it buddie ..... just play the EA game and report the old and new bugs .

On 5/4/2019 at 1:05 PM, tynblpb said:

And calling me fanboy... I don't rly care. I see many flaws and problems with WW3, but it's still best successor to Battlefield'ish gameplay that I've been waiting since 2011. Not BF3/4 that I considered as the presonal insult.

? If you consider yourself one . its up to you .

INsult ? ?   image.png.2304f7ec1c22e53b6c4b686a16185a88.png

By the rest;

I agree somewhat with your opinion about the mechanics and some other aspects that need to be changed , and about of ? Tzoninhard , yes I agree as well, but... he really nailed this time :) in a couple of statements there .

Sadly ... still servers are pretty empty  ? , we keep and eye of them .

cheers

HALCON4 - WW3 - k4to01

LiBeR PriMuS

Edited by HALCON4

Problem is the game is boring honestly. The main content of the game with is the gunplay has a low skill ceiling and a narrow skill gap between the floor.

• Thanks 1

This is a necroe'd thread, closing it up!