Sign in to follow this  
Feyer

Game Crash/Unsafe computer shutdown

Posted (edited)

Hello, Dear developers. The WW3 game is very good seems to me.

But I have some critical problems with this game. EVEN on minimal graphic settings if I see smoke or artillery strike on my screen my computer crashes with reboot without error.7 out 10 matches I cant complete because of it.  Please Optimize those effects!

Game 3705486

Windows 10 1809, Intel i5 7600k, 250gb nvme SSD Samsung 970 EVO Plus, nvme Intel Optane 32gb + HDD 1tb Seagate ST1000DM010, 16GB Ram DDR4 2400, AMD Radeon RX 480 4GB, 600W

Thanks.

Edited by Feyer

41 minutes ago, Feyer said:

But I have some critical problems with this game. EVEN on minimal graphic settings if I see smoke or artillery strike on my screen my computer crashes with reboot without error.7 out 10 matches I cant complete because of it.  Please Optimize those effects!

Game 3705486

Windows 10 1809, Intel i5 7600k, 250gb nvme SSD Samsung 970 EVO Plus, nvme Intel Optane 32gb + HDD 1tb Seagate ST1000DM010, 16GB Ram DDR4 2400, AMD Radeon RX 480 4GB, 600W

Thanks.

Can you provide your PSU mark and model?

1 час назад, weedtime сказал:

Can you provide your PSU mark and model?

Thermaltake Toughpower 600W (W0103)

3 hours ago, Feyer said:

Game 3705486

Thanks.

There could a couple of reasons why your pc crashing, and definitely, it's not the game fault. You should start from monitoring your temperatures, then check your RAM and graphics card, for monitoring temperatures use CPUID monitor, for ram mem test, for graphics card could be Furmark (be careful with it).

Posted (edited)

As I know this is Unreal Engine 4 problem. For example If I configure post processing from low to medium then my graphic card start 90% of using, if low - 50%.

After crash and rebooting AMD Driver says “Wattman has been restored due to unexpected system failure”.

THIS Crash only with this game when I in epicenter of smoke by smoke grenade or epicenter of artillery strike. Btw some other game called “Squad” on UE4 had same problem with smoke but they definitely fixed this problem half year ago. There is no overclock. Card is “ASUS Dual Radeon RX480 O4G”

maybe it’s not game, but this is Unreal Engine 4 and may be sort of model of my graphic card?but on other AAA projects and other there is no problem on High on 1080p?

Edited by Feyer

33 minutes ago, Feyer said:

As I know this is Unreal Engine 4 problem. For example If I configure post processing from low to medium then my graphic card start 90% of using, if low - 50%.

After crash and rebooting AMD Driver says “Wattman has been restored due to unexpected system failure”.

THIS Crash only with this game when I in epicenter of smoke by smoke grenade or epicenter of artillery strike. Btw some other game called “Squad” on UE4 had same problem with smoke but they definitely fixed this problem half year ago. There is no overclock. Card is “ASUS Dual Radeon RX480 O4G”

maybe it’s not game, but this is Unreal Engine 4 and may be sort of model of my graphic card?but on other AAA projects and other there is no problem on High on 1080p?

There are many users with this card on the forum and this problem doesn't exist for them, I would check your GPU, also we're going to move on the newer version of UE4 soon. I noticed a lot of Radeon user have this problem with the newest drivers, so it could be related to AMD, not UE4.

Did you try our PTE client? Optimization is much better over there and soon the patch will hit live version.