Sign in to follow this  
maddinii

[Suggestion] Clearing the reports

I've stopped reporting because i simply have no Idea, what has been reported already and how often. The search is okay if you know what you're searching for, but everybody uses the same words for the same bug - meaning you won't find your issue there. 

How about clearing the Bug Report sections (both) and removing them to archive. We can start new and have a better overview. 

2 hours ago, maddinii said:

I've stopped reporting because i simply have no Idea, what has been reported already and how often. The search is okay if you know what you're searching for, but everybody uses the same words for the same bug - meaning you won't find your issue there. 

How about clearing the Bug Report sections (both) and removing them to archive. We can start new and have a better overview. 

Hey ?

That's what we doing, each time patch hit live, the whole bug section going to archive, bugs which have been answered and there are no further replies also going to archive after two weeks from last replying.

So in this way you have a fresh view of what has been already reported. All the bugs which are in the Bug report section, are only from 0.5. Feel free to report any issues as always, something could be missed and some bugs could come back even if they were fixed in previous patches.

About PTE it's a different story, but I will sort it out, give me a while ? We just report them to different teams and it's more complicated.

Edit:
PTE sorted out

2 hours ago, Aviators said:

+1 or create a Goggle Excel share with bugs resolved or marked

We use it, but we can't share internal documents, there is a couple of reason for that.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, maddinii said:

The search is okay if you know what you're searching for

I suggest to all players to name their threads properly and keep 1 thread for 1 issue. Please stop making "MY BUGS IN X.X UPDATE" or "BUG! HELP!!11" topics. Otherwise it is really hard to track reported bugs

summary (thread name) should be a short description of the bug

It makes me (as QA) sad and hurts too much :D

Edited by Atway

Sign in to follow this