Salt Lord

Smolensk and polyarny issues

So the summarize  the video below there are currently way to many vehicles and other objects blocking the main roads of the maps making driving vehicles and vehicle combat very annoying. you often get completely blocked by these objects and I recommend you reduce the amount of them on the roads. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)

My friend, I think you need to re-evaluate what a TANK is. Why are you trying to maneuver around obstacles  you can just go over (with enough momentum), or opt for going down "roads" that really are not roads, meanwhile through the tree has a better route for your tank...

These Developers are not designing those obstacles in the roads as an error, it is because this is World War 3 and the major parts of Europe are a mess. A tank is it's own road maker bro...  Obviously the map is no where near done and there are not to too many dustructables (environmental pieces that can be destroyed) in these two maps yet, even some sapling trees or street sign.. can not be run over by a tank currently.

SO you have to understand that.. and look at how it will change, once you can... before you take the time to critique.

I like the fact you have to know what a tank's capabilities are (& Driver's), for these outside maps...  or else everyone would just waiting to get into a tank!

Edited by trig0tron
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

you are right Saltlord. we cant got over some vehicles in this game or blow them up. good feedback , some collisions are not fix ...yet  I agree 100 % to many .