Akan

Piloted Helicopters [POLL]

Piloted Helicopters in WW3  

16 members have voted

1. 1. When do we want to see Piloted Helicopters in WW3?

• In the next update - 0.7
    • Before the release
    • After the release
    • I don`t want to see PILOTED Helicopters in WW3
    • I don`t want to see ALL Helicopters in WW3
    • View the results

A lot of people want to see piloted helicopters in any battlefield game (as a game genre), and some will not even buy it because of this. No need to go far, my friend immediately lost interest in WW3 when he saw unpiloted helicopters - for him, as for veteran BF3, it was just spitting in his face. Although before that he was interested in the project since the Early Access release of the WW3 (with my help). So I think before the release, piloted helicopters should be in WW3 already.

5 minutes ago, Akan said:

A lot of people want to see piloted helicopters in any battlefield game (as a game genre), and some will not even buy it because of this. No need to go far, my friend immediately lost interest in WW3 when he saw unpiloted helicopters - for him, as for veteran BF3, it was just spitting in his face. Although before that he was interested in the project since the Early Access release of the WW3 (with my help). So I think before the release, piloted helicopters should be in WW3 already.

You missed something there. Piloted helicopters are already in the game coming with 0.6. They won't hold additional soldiers, but you can navigate them just as you would in BF. Only a small helicopter but does the same thing. 

Только что, maddinii сказал:

You missed something there. Piloted helicopters are already in the game coming with 0.6. They won't hold additional soldiers, but you can navigate them just as you would in BF. Only a small helicopter but does the same thing. 

But this is UNpiloted helicopter.

Well you are sitting inside from 1st person view. You'd be at the base or somewhere safe okay, but in the end it's exactly the same interface. 

1 минуту назад, maddinii сказал:

Well you are sitting inside from 1st person view. You'd be at the base or somewhere safe okay, but in the end it's exactly the same interface. 

Maybe. I made this poll to know opinions of the other people and because my friend. So please - just vote. 

There will be no manned flying vehicles in the game because we would have to make city maps from the beginning.

58 минут назад, weedtime сказал:

There will be no manned flying vehicles in the game because we would have to make city maps from the beginning.

But there are manned helicopters in BF4 at the city maps.

Posted (edited)
33 минуты назад, Akan сказал:

But there are manned helicopters in BF4 at the city maps.

Okay, for "BF3 veterans" who can't understand it on the first try.

Devs will have to COMPLETELY REWORK city maps so there will be no roofcamping as it's in BF where helicopters were often used as instrument to get on otherwise inaccessible places such as roofs. For example it  was often in BF2/2142 when some sniping cunt has taken transport(sometimes even attack) heli to simply bail out of it above some roof only to camp on this roof later. And he didn't care that few secs later it's usually 3-4 dead teammates and 3-4 less tickets for ur team. Why do u think almost everyone hates snipers in BF?

Edited by tynblpb
  • Like 2

On 5/1/2019 at 10:32 PM, tynblpb said:

Okay, for "BF3 veterans" who can't understand it on the first try.

Yeah, yeah I understood you. But I didn`t even play on helicopters in BF. Never. And I am neutral about helicopters. Why have I done this poll? Maybe WW3 won`t get a lot of players because of this (For instance, my friend:D). That's all.

On 5/1/2019 at 10:32 PM, tynblpb said:

Devs will have to COMPLETELY REWORK city maps so there will be no roofcamping as it's in BF where helicopters were often used as instrument to get on otherwise inaccessible places such as roofs. For example it  was often in BF2/2142 when some sniping cunt has taken transport(sometimes even attack) heli to simply bail out of it above some roof only to camp on this roof later. And he didn't care that few secs later it's usually 3-4 dead teammates and 3-4 less tickets for ur team. Why do u think almost everyone hates snipers in BF?

Only now I got it that unmanned helicopters are very good decision to solve this problem. Simple and working.