Sign in to follow this  
Korny

MAPS suggestions

Posted (edited)

MAPS
I can see F51 tries to make the new maps strategic maps on the globe but it may sound rude but it’s true. This is not war it’s game. Should be putted the best iconic maps then the strategy maps.
*Example*
1.US map(Would add new NA people in the game{probably})

2.Tokyo

3.US map
4.Istanbul
5.Jerusalem

6.Beijing

7.London or Paris

8.US map
9.Sofia or Belgrade

Capturesadadsasa.PNG

Edited by Korny

On 5/2/2019 at 8:06 PM, Korny said:

2.Tokyo

:)

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

would like to see real 3d map where you can fight in all 3 dimentions. I mean not a "single-story" map with empty buildings, but a map with buildings with rooms and coridors in it, like a real city or just one building like factory/airport. So you will need to watch not left-right only, but up and down as well

Let it be less in terms of overall map square, but "higher"

Edited by Atway

16 hours ago, Atway said:

would like to see real 3d map where you can fight in all 3 dimentions. I mean not a "single-story" map with empty buildings, but a map with buildings with rooms and coridors in it, like a real city or just one building like factory/airport. So you will need to watch not left-right only, but up and down as well

Let it be less in terms of overall map square, but "higher"

Unfortunately buildings having more than 2 stories is a no go for most games, too many floors to check and clear I guess. Those extra floors would have to be very open to be concidered balanced I think. But what do I know about level-design 

8 hours ago, Matt_dOvale said:

Unfortunately buildings having more than 2 stories is a no go for most games

i dont mean we heed 100+ stories skyscrapper-map, but some kind of multi-story map would be cool. As i said, airport/train station/power plant for example. Something that will not be just a corridor-map (like Berlin now)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this