Sign in to follow this  
Mr PK

[DUPLICATE] Cannot use strikes after switching to losing team and getting 4000 exp reward

Hello! This is second post about switching team bug. It was found in 0.3 but still persisting in 0.5.1 (I've reinstalled the game twice after update and cleaned my system without any positive effect)

Old post is here https://forum.worldwar3.com/index.php?/topic/7657-cant-use-strikes-after-changin-team-and-getting-400-exp-reward/&tab=comments#comment-36757

DESCRIPTION OF BUG 

Cant use strikes after changing team and getting 4000 exp reward

GAME BUILD ID

STEPS TO REPRODUCE

1) Game suggest to switch to losing team (reward 4000xp)

2) After switching try to use any strike

3) In most moments the player tries to show tablet with map but animation fails if animation fails the palyer cant rotate camera with mouse and can only move forward/backward and strafe

3*) after spamming the strike button the tablet and map appears at the screen but any click on the map shows standby message and the map does not dissapears 

there are no way to get rid of tablet/map from the screen except respawn

4) alternative strikes with drone also won't work  - drone appears at the screen but cant be launched

4*) sometimes drone image remains at the screen even after respawn

SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS

gtx 970, i7 3770, 16gb ram. win 10

• Like 1

Again...

Ur amount of earned in game by playing objectives or killing foes BattlePoints must be enough to call in the cheapest strike u have on ur strikes bar. And only after u have spent this earned BPs on the any strike - u can use these bonus 4000 points.

For example u have 600 BPs. U switch teams and now have 4600BPS. If u have Reaper, call it in and ur 4000 bonus points are "validated".

Or u have 100 points. After switching u have 4100 BPs. U have to earn 400BPs to call in Reaper and only then u'll have the right to use 4000 bonus points.

I see. But any attempt to use non-validated bonus BP brokes normal movement - I cant rotate/look up/down my camera with mouse. I only can move forward or backward. So this is not normal behavior. And spamming strike button leads to permanent map image on the screen. As the previous mouse bug it can be removed only with respawn. 

And of course it should be a noticeable message about earning extra points.

33 минуты назад, Mr PK сказал:

And of course it should be a noticeable message about earning extra points.

Wat? U have to press the bright yellow button for 3 secs to change teams. It can't be done accidentally.

I mean if i havent earned enough points for validating bonus bp and i try to use some expensive strike the game should let me know that i should use acheaper strike or earn more points in order to make bonus bp useful. By showing proper text message for example. In other words  the player should be informed about the reason why strike call failed.