Sign in to follow this  
Mr PK

RPG: Cant switch back to secondary ammo after depleting it and switching back to primary (and resupplying primary)

DESCRIPTION OF BUG 

While using RPG i prefer to select secondary ammo and fire tandem rockets first to deal more damage. After firing it's more faster to switch back to single stage rockets and firing them because resupply time really matters when u encounter tank. I've noticed that resupplying rpg primary ammo does not resupply secondary ammo. I. e. u fire all tandem rockets then switch back to primary ammo and u can fire tandem rockets (and switch to them) untill respawn! 

I've also tested such mechanics on SMG (SIG) and found that resupplying primary ammo also resupplies secondary bullets! 

GAME BUILD ID

STEPS TO REPRODUCE

1) Choose RPG, hold R and switch to the tandem heat rockets

2) Fire all tandem rockets u have

3) Hold R and switch back to single stagge rockets

4) Fire all single stage rockets, find ammo pack and resupply them

5) hosd R and oops...u cant switch back to tandem rockets (instead u have one extra heat rocket in ammo count!)

SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS

gtx 970, i7 3770, 16gb ram. win 10

46 минут назад, Mr PK сказал:

While using RPG i prefer to select secondary ammo and fire tandem rockets first to deal more damage. After firing it's more faster to switch back to single stage rockets and firing them because resupply time really matters when u encounter tank. I've noticed that resupplying rpg primary ammo does not resupply secondary ammo. I. e. u fire all tandem rockets then switch back to primary ammo and u can fire tandem rockets (and switch to them) untill respawn! 

I've also tested such mechanics on SMG (SIG) and found that resupplying primary ammo also resupplies secondary bullets! 

Do not confuse ppl. Everything is working just fine. Primary ammo is called primary not for nothing. Primary ammo is always replenishing first and max amount of RPG grenades is +1 to amount u have when u spawn.  If u'll look carefully, after u've fulled ur primary ammopool, if u r still holding F replenishing ammo icon is still on the screen. It means that now is secondary ammo replenishing. And then u can press and hold R to switch to ur secondary ammo.

reload.gif.d014299c5bec360cf5b37a6605beb479.gif