Anxter

What is the smallest bug/thing that bothers you in WW3 ?

Most of us spend our time on the forums discussing ideas, some of the bigger issues, etc.

How about something different ?

As the question says, what is the smallest bug/thing that bothers you ? For some people it's the loadouts not saving properly, getting stuck on a certain object on a certain part of a certain map, for some it's the chosen country flag not staying on their uniform, for me it has to be that the laser hits the walls with massive intensity no matter how far away they are to the point that light never truely scatters properly.

Firstly, thanks for putting this here, the small things that are not quite worth a dedicated post really do need some attention

Probably my biggest irk right now is the red dot magnifier. It's been a placeholder for months now, and if it was done right it would make loadouts so much more interesting. It's also pretty cheese equipping it every couple of updates to check if it's been fixed.

The other thing is to do with lights. While I do think that it would be good to add more variation for different types of lights (high intensity beam, high coverage etc.), the main problem right now is that there seems to be a lot of inconsistency. I haven't really documented this yet, but I'm 100% sure that it doesn't light all places with the same intensity and it can really throw me off turning a corner and having it still be dark with a light on.

• Like 2

Right now the only one that botters me is the Tab stopping you, I love watching score while I run towards objectives etc, but now it stops me, and its an habit i keep doing it anyway.. lol

• Like 6

Devs allowed us to customize in-game voiceover. Thx. Now my teammates speak russian and foes english. But sometimes when u r capturing a CP someone gives a remark in his default language. Sometimes it's in egnlish and behind me, and I jump up: Enemy behind! - But it's only my squadmate... I still can't get accustomed to this.

Edited by tynblpb
  • Like 1

I agree with everyone so far, also @nubbits I know exactly what you're talking about when it comes to lighting, it would take some time but I am sure you could re-create it and

( if you want ) you could post some images, small problems like these are often overlooked in favour of the bigger ones ( and they should be overlooked because you shouldn't fix the lights in a house with no windows), but it is still good to bring attention to all of these smaller details.

@InfroDI have this aswell, I have found out that restraining myself from looking at the score for a bit is the only solution.

@tynblpb I understand you, I am sure that this will be polished with time, as I also hope that how the voiceover works will be changed, sometimes it reveals your position for no reason, I understand that stuff like "throwing a nade" is to warn your teammates that you are doing this but at the same time it comes at a price of warning the enemy, maybe an option to let us use the ones we want and disable others ? This would take some thinking as to come with a solution, if you have an idea, feel free to share it with us :)

Edited by Anxter

@InfroD Not 100% on this but I'm pretty sure that's been fixed in 0.6. Can totally agree, it was a real pain having to stop and start again every time I had a break

Scoreboard glitch is fixed in pte and as far as little bugs go it's the meshes on some random objects like on Warsaw on A1 towards the entrance to the mall there is a suit case you can't walk over or through which would be annoying enough if the mesh didn't stay after the suit case has been destroyed leaving a shadow on the ground and an invisible impassible thing

• Like 1

I don't know how to reproduce it but sometimes I'm not able to move fo a few seconds. It doesn't happen that often but it's somehow annoying. 

On 5/5/2019 at 11:06 AM, tynblpb said:

Devs allowed us to customize in-game voiceover. Thx. Now my teammates speak russian and foes english. But sometimes when u r capturing a CP someone gives a remark in his default language. Sometimes it's in egnlish and behind me, and I jump up: Enemy behind! - But it's only my squadmate... I still can't get accustomed to this.

Literaly had a chat about this with our sound dept just a few minutes before I read this. We know about the issue, we'll work something out.

Edit: You can customize which side speaks which language in the options menu, but this does need a better solution.

Edited by Borreh
  • Like 2

On 5/5/2019 at 4:46 AM, Anxter said:

what is the smallest bug/thing that bothers you ?

BULLET-F***IN-PROOF WINDOWS  '-_-

• Like 4

I hate, that when you are running up to a vehicle and enter... you are still facing the direction you were, when you entered the vehicle, instead of north, or out the front of the vehicle.

• Like 2

what is the smallest bug/thing that bothers you ?  Map rotation wish it would change from map 2 map not replay the same one till you back out.

‎06‎.‎05‎.‎2019 в 17:17, Atway сказал:

TDM Berlin windows were fixed in 0.6.5 already. Now waiting for banisters on berlin WZ to be fixed.

Locked servers! It totally makes sense to lock servers for quick join to prevent players getting thrown into a almost finished match. But with a server browser it is obsolete, just show the score in server browser and let the player decide if he wants to join the game or not.

Tested for English and Russian language commanders (so this will likely be an issue for all supported audio languages as well), when the commander says "Area Alpha/Bravo/Charlie/Delta has been overrun by the enemies" when the enemy has only taken only ONE of the two objectives. This is currently the bug I find most annoying.

The G36 fire selector bug has been fixed - granted, that appeared to be simpler to fix. This was another bug that annoyed me.

My most hated bug in the game is the vehicle optic bug. It happens usually in a tank, and the optic goes full retard and you start frantically shooting all enemies around you with RPGs aimed at your ass. The crossair disappears and jumps around the screen. 

On 5/6/2019 at 5:17 PM, Atway said:

ok, it fixed now. Then 2nd place in my top:

LIGHTS! Everything shines like Lady GAGA!

8 hours ago, HondoUnicorn said:

Spawn kills (everywhere except main base)...

Spawn kills are part of every FPS that ever existed. You spawn into action, you are gonna die. 

1. When you cook a grenade and press C to crouch, it doesn't work.

2.  I dont use vehicles a lot but I think when you enter a tank from the side,  the barrel of the tank start turning to the side where the soldier was looking before he enter the vehicle instead of doing nothing. (I hope you understand that ?)

The newest helmet I forgot the name of doesnt change its camo with the reast of your soldier, it always has the same one, so you can have black soldier with default helmet