Sign in to follow this  
Mr PK

Sometimes deploy screen has map with no spawn points at all

Posted (edited)

DESCRIPTION OF BUG 

Sometimes deploy screen has map with no spawn points at all. No points on the map and just two base points at the bottom of the screen. This time i hear jamming signal at the deploy screen. I've waited for 5 minunets and the sound has not dissapeared, nothing changed on the screen.

GAME BUILD ID

STEPS TO REPRODUCE

Dont know how-to. It occurs sometimes after joining server. As u can see it's beginning of the round. This time i hear jamming signal at the deploy screen. I've waited for 5 minunets and the sound has not dissapeared, nothing changed on the screen.

SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS

gtx 970, i7 3770, 16gb ram. win 10

2019-05-10_13-37-14.png

2019-05-10_13-43-45.png

Edited by Mr PK
  • Thanks 1

All the game resources need to be loaded, it takes a while, the faster hard drive, faster it's loaded.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I have an samsung evo 850 ssd so this is not he case.  By the way I wrote  that I have waited for 5 minutes and the screen has not changed.  There's 2 screenshots from one round. As u can see one of the team has earned about 500 pts (I've waited all that time)

Edited by Mr PK
  • Like 1

Ok, sorry for the misunderstanding, we will look into this, I haven't met the issue on the PTE client, so you can expect it will be fixed in an upcoming patch.

• Confused 1

Some times it does not load at all, until you actually spawn in to the match. Maybe an Issue with Low - Medium in-game Settings? 

Nope I have all settigs maxed. Just checked it

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I've accidentally found how to reproduce similar bug with no spawn poins on the map.

1) Try to use strike while being shot (it should be done a little before or at the same time u being deadly shot.  I caught oneshot from G29 a little after calling strike map/tablet animation)

2) If u succeed u will see both strike map and death (killed by screen) (first screenshot)

3) press skip and u will see map without spawn points (second screenshot)

2019-05-11_11-26-18.png

2019-05-11_11-26-28.png

Edited by Mr PK