gwo

Game text translation by Chinese players

The translated parts of the game are incorrect and the equipment pages and most of them are not translated.

But many parts of the game are only in English and there is no translation in other languages. I don't know if it is difficult to replace the text in the production of the game.

Maybe the article to be translated can be sent to the player for translation,this method is very successful and effective in the Kerbal Space Program and the children of a dead earth and in many games.

I'm willing to do this if you need it. And I can do this all day

• Like 1

Hello @gwo,

Thank you for pointing this out for us, we are happy for any kind of support. If you would like to help us, please e-mail me: tobiasz.rozycki@thefarm51.com with your details and what language you would like to support, and I will sort something out. 

Thanks

12.05.2019 в 11:37, Rozmo сказал:

what language you would like to support, and I will sort something out

I can help for Russian localisation as well. Remember, some text strings were ridiculous. Like "Rounds" in TDM were translated as "ammunition" not as "game rounds".

1 hour ago, †FeuerEuphorie† said:

I can help for Russian localisation as well. Remember, some text strings were ridiculous. Like "Rounds" in TDM were translated as "ammunition" not as "game rounds".

Thank you for interest, we will contact you as once we sort things from our side.