Sign in to follow this  
PointShootActionTTV

Walls of light and other artifacts

DESCRIPTION OF BUG (required: if the possible provide screenshots or video):

GAME BUILD ID (required: please go to the game's properties on Steam and find it under the local files tab at the bottom): I can't get that ATM but can give that in about 8 hours after work

STEPS TO REPRODUCE (required): just by playing

SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS (required for crash or performance issues): 8600k @ 4.5 ghz, 32gb 2666mhz ddr4 (2x16 hyper fury x), 500gb Samsung SSD, 2070 windforce (not sure if GPU is the problem)

CRASH LOG (if any): N/A

Was playing then these artifacts started showing up. The buildings also have the odd texture. I was streaming during this as can be seen but after I stopped streaming the artifacts went away. Did benchmark on Heaven with no issues. My browser when I was clipping this also started to have artifacting as well. If this isn't a bug and my GPU sorry 

I haven't  experienced any of that^...   Your issue seemed odd, with texture drawing only when they are real close.

I did notice that global lighting (sun?) shines through the walls (of buildings) and reflects direct light on players in certain buildings on the two new maps. You can even see the sunburst if you look up at towards the source. Sitting in a dark corner, only to be lite-up like a Christmas tree.

edt: I am in game now at those sots and I have no artifacting like that. Might be your drivers, etc. 

Edited by trig0tron

@trig0tron I hope it was nothing because I wasn't having those issues after streaming. Even with the benchmarks it seem like my stuff was working okay, but it could have been streamlabs messing up on me or something I'm not 100% sure but it was weird to see lol

• Like 1

I have several gaming rigs, but am waiting on these new X570 boards and CPU from AMD for my game studio & plan to start streaming then. So that will be all new to me and why I was asking about what software you are using. 

Thnx again.

BTW.. I like your vids and gameplay

Sign in to follow this