weedtime

Feedback on update 0.6

Soldiers!

Please feel free to leave your feedback here regarding patch 0.6
You can find patch notes here:

See you on the battlefield!
WW3 Team

• Haha 1

I have feedback! Yes!😤 0.6 was released TOO early!

Ore-sama is at work now. I can't play WW3 for next few houuuuuurs!😭

Well, hope the game will be fine the time I'll arrive to pwn some newbs.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, tynblpb said:

is at work now

same here =\

Worst update ever!!1111 cant even play!!!1 (actually because im at work, but doesnt matter)

What happened with the TTD again. It feels too hardcore/short again and dying from 2-3 registrated hits or in 2-3 frames. TTK is Ok but it could be also 1 more bullet.

So far performance are great, game is running smooth and maps are fine

Now: WHY ON EARTH YOU WENT BACK GIVING US ONLY 2 CLIP OF AMMO, spawning with 60 ammo... and bags giving only like 8-9 per cycle, we told you we hated it back in the days, we didnt want to focus on that YET YOU FREAKING PUT THAT UP.

Also PLEASE ADD A MAP ROTATION ON SERVERS, we are locked on 1 map, if a server as a map, it stays on it.. FFS

Other than that it is a great patch.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Scroopi said:

What happened with the TTD again. It feels too hardcore/short again and dying from 2-3 registrated hits or in 2-3 frames. TTK is Ok but it could be also 1 more bullet.

Huh? TTK was slightly increased with reduced limb damage, so it should be the other way around.

I'm loving the update, stop being brats guys. They deserve some respect for this one, I think this is when the game will get a rebirth, and hopefully soon we can do free weekends and have more marketing and advertising. 

22 minutes ago, Borreh said:

Huh? TTK was slightly increased with reduced limb damage, so it should be the other way around.

Something is wrong with the TTD sometimes, noticed that most in TDM. I can upload a video again. 

I don't know if it's from High Ping Abuser, we can't still see the ping of all players, or with the new Netcode, but dying in 2 hits or 1sec. with 100 health on mid/long range is a bit ridiculous! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Borreh said:

I watched my saved clips as well, because truly from your own view, you dying in "2-3" bullets, but watching in slow motion, there are at least 4 four bullets. The problem is when you shooting to someone it takes twice more time to kill him, compared to your view when someone shooting to you.

When you shooting to someone with 100 HP takes for you 300ms to kill him from your perspective.
When someone shooting to you - in your perspective it takes 150ms until you die.

It could be related to armor, ping, caliber size, etc. I don't know...

The simplest explanation: Time to kill an enemy from your perspective is twice longer than Time to kill which you see on your screen when enemy killing you. Otherwise, TTK IMO seems to be good, most pissing off part is that you dying twice faster (only on your screen) than the enemy.😂

Top tier armor still feels a bit useless, might be due to armour being that way or that the limb damage is a bit too high IDK.

Everything else is DOPE.

Also, one question, what purpose does the G38 have now that the M4 is in the game ? It has nothing over the M4, so hopefully it gets buffed in some regard.

GG Farm 51 on the patch.

nqwoex1rgmb21.jpg.4f7ef48203cf724c57cd9757d28ac2f0.jpg

Edited by Anxter

6 minutes ago, weedtime said:

I watched my saved clips as well, because truly from your own view, you dying in "2-3" bullets, but watching in slow motion, there are at least 4 four bullets. The problem is when you shooting to someone it takes twice more time to kill him, compared to your view when someone shooting to you.

When you shooting to someone with 100 HP takes for you 300ms to kill him from your perspective.
When someone shooting to you - in your perspective it takes 150ms until you die.

It could be related to armor, ping, caliber size, etc. I don't know...

The simplest explanation: Time to kill an enemy from your perspective is twice longer than Time to kill which you see on your screen when enemy killing you. Otherwise, TTK IMO seems to be good, most pissing off part is that you dying twice faster (only on your screen) than the enemy.😂

Exactly this. I don't know what's funny about that. It's annoying, ruins the fun and Gameplay, add finally the ping of all players in the scoreboard that we can see if it's a high pinger.

Please fix it or improve the servers, with Lags/Input Lags like this it isn't enjoyable. 

You see him shooting later and he kills you first, where you gave him 5 hits before and he is still alive. 

We'll look into the TTK issues.

58 minutes ago, Anxter said:

Top tier armor still feels a bit useless, might be due to armour being that way or that the limb damage is a bit too high IDK.

Everything else is DOPE.

Also, one question, what purpose does the G38 have now that the M4 is in the game ? It has nothing over the M4, so hopefully it gets buffed in some regard.

GG Farm 51 on the patch.

nqwoex1rgmb21.jpg.4f7ef48203cf724c57cd9757d28ac2f0.jpg

M416 is much more precise and accurate than M4, lower rate of fire makes it also the more controllable weapon. If we'll see M416 losing usage we'll consider accuracy buffs but the gun already has little horizontal recoil which makes long-range engagements stupid easy with it.

• Like 2

I came back to the game today after a long break. The 0.6 announcement got me interested to see whats new. And I have to say that I'm having a blast 😍 the game performance wise is doing well for me. the gameplay is intense and fun. Also happy to see the players numbers increase after the patch I hope it attracts more playerbase to experience this games unique feel.

My only feedback so far is. Server Browser filters doesn't save when exiting and re-entering the Server Browser again.

So the stuttering problem when a map initially loads had more or less disappeared in the last patch, now it's back.  It took a good 45-60 seconds for the stuttering to stop so I could play, any suggestions?  Also, heli drone is OP AF! It would be nice to have a lock-on launcher to take it out, maybe a dedicated air to air like sigla or stinger?  And I agree with the ttd...it's very off-putting. other than that the new map looks nice, just need to get used to it, I wish we could get on some roofs though, I think you block off too many stairwells in the apt buildings.  The new visuals on Moscow are superb! I died a few times just looking at the changes!  Maybe the increase in graphics makes my PC run slower than the last patch? I dunno, I'm usually a console player, not PC.  I play now to build up enough playerbase for a possible console version in the future.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, InfroD said:

Now: WHY ON EARTH YOU WENT BACK GIVING US ONLY 2 CLIP OF AMMO, spawning with 60 ammo... and bags giving only like 8-9 per cycle, we told you we hated it back in the days, we didnt want to focus on that YET YOU FREAKING PUT THAT UP.

Also PLEASE ADD A MAP ROTATION ON SERVERS, we are locked on 1 map, if a server as a map, it stays on it.. FFS

So ammo bug is back?

And i agree with you we need map rotation and game mode rotation, it so stupid to play warsaw all the time on live.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, InfroD said:

exactly my thoughts.

imagine our boys in the far east goin for few rounds instead of a few mags per bag.

tho the amount of mags displayed on the armor makes no sense to the amount of mags we got.

1 full clip loaded and like 2 xtra? 

@farm51 fix this with a quick patch we need more ammo

11 минут назад, RookieHunter сказал:

exactly my thoughts.

imagine our boys in the far east goin for few rounds instead of a few mags per bag.

tho the amount of mags displayed on the armor makes no sense to the amount of mags we got.

Equip drum mags and u'll have 120 5.56(150 7.62) rounds instead of 90. Add alternate ammo to loadout and u'll have 150(180) rounds total. 

Even if u add only alternate ammo to 30 rounds mags loadout u'll still have 120 rounds. Don't f....ng say it's not enough for u.

We'll be fixing ammo resupply from ammo packs first - Currently they add a puny number of bullets per use, now they will add 1 mag per use. Should make in-field ammo resupplies much more practical.

If you want more ammo you can always take extra ammo as well in the customization menu.

If after the ammo bag fix we'll still have many negative comments we'll consider adding 1 more mag by default but so far there wasn't that much critique, so we'll monitor the situation. In the end we can always do a poll/survey :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Borreh said:

If you want more ammo you can always take extra ammo as well in the customization menu.

is it intended that for 75 bullet drum you get only 30 bullets of extra ammo?

• Like 1

4 часа назад, RookieHunter сказал:

exactly my thoughts.

Well, 4 magazines per Assault Rifle (3+1 additional) is realistic as well. Soldier keeps up 300 ammo in combat, but only 120 loaded in magazines (other in clips in backpack).
This data is for rifleman with AK-74.

Ok i don't know what optimizations you du but before i duing overclocking,trying every setting,registry modifying,everything on more than low and my GPU and CPU often on 100% but now the game runing almost perfect and i'm on ultra everything , my hardware is not gething on max ( you are gods farm 51 you are gods ! keep doing what you doing ) and even we are not get the end of the year officially i deinstalling my Battlefield 4 from my second SSD and WW3 occupy it thank you again thank you .

• Like 1

set 2 mag for regular mag & 1 for drum mag  / I think this  unfair for Acttack team  and  gun with High rate of fire (700+) it will be useless 

I think Heli drone are too OP /  tank cant shot it down  in 2-3 shot  , its ่just Drone but HP or armor more than APC !!

miss x mark are annoying / I love x mark , it help to tell marked enemy pos. for team  but in  new patch add ping mark when  I miss mark enemy it will be map ping mark ,  it too annoying.  I think mark in old patch are better.

Edited by Sugoi Dekai