Manchild

Great Job F51!

Posted (edited)

I've said this in the Steam forums as well.  With 0.6 patch, the game is so stable and smooth.  Sure, there are still rough edges that will get ironed out as the game evolves but I think F51 showed everyone that they are committed and serious about building a great game.  There are plenty of players all day long now in the USA after 0.6 patch.  Very nice!  If F51 keeps this up, I am sure we will have a CLASSIC shooter in our hands that will define the future of other shooters.

Thanks F51!

PS - I am very dismayed with all the FAKE NEWs being spread by people who don't even own the game.  If they play 0.6, I'm sure they'll realize how great the game has become.

Edited by Manchild
  • Like 8

I absolutely agree. The amount of work done since 0.5 is massive. 0.6 is the way to go. Also the lag is gone. The is gonna be huuuuuuuuuuge!

• Like 2

Dnia 18.05.2019 o 19:40, Manchild napisał:

I've said this in the Steam forums as well.  With 0.6 patch, the game is so stable and smooth.  Sure, there are still rough edges that will get ironed out as the game evolves but I think F51 showed everyone that they are committed and serious about building a great game.  There are plenty of players all day long now in the USA after 0.6 patch.  Very nice!  If F51 keeps this up, I am sure we will have a CLASSIC shooter in our hands that will define the future of other shooters.

Thanks F51!

PS - I am very dismayed with all the FAKE NEWs being spread by people who don't even own the game.  If they play 0.6, I'm sure they'll realize how great the game has become.

The only reason you're seeing more players is: there was a game update few days ago and it's 40% cheaper on steam now. In 2-3 weeks it's gonna come back to 150 players/day

49 minutes ago, Yolocaust1337 said:

The only reason you're seeing more players is: there was a game update few days ago and it's 40% cheaper on steam now. In 2-3 weeks it's gonna come back to 150 players/day

The dude named Yolocaust thinks he is spreading knowledge.

Keep your negativity to yourself, the game is doing great and the only place it can go from here is up.

Plenty of other games out there if you don't like WW3 or it's amount of players.

Also if you think that the nickname is witty and funny, you're a pathetic miserable degenerate.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 5/18/2019 at 12:40 PM, Manchild said:

Thanks F51!

I agree, I think the progress and attention to detail in WW 3 is simply stunning! It's now at the top of my list of all time favorite realism and tactical realism shooters, and at this rate it could set a new high water mark.

All the nit-picking and complaining reminds me of what went on with early releases of Insurgency -- that game went on to a slow burn sales surge that was monumental and as WW 3 is a vastly more ambitious project, with more features, content, higher standards and original ideas that rival and even surpass many so called 'AAA' titles;  so much so much so once real and broad discovery happens, we'll see a play share and sales explosion that surpasses what happened with games like DayZ and PUBG.

The impatience and histrionics here and on the Steam forums betray deep seated enthusiasm for the void that exists in realism gaming and The Farm 51 are the only Developer hard at work and on track with WW 3 to really deliver.

There are an enormous number of future fans of WW 3 that have never been exposed to the early days of game mod development and ambitious indie games, or the crawl, walk, run, sprint rate of progress and adoption that inevitably unfolds with games that are as clearly a labor of love and hard work as WW 3.

WW 3 will have it's day in the sun, and The Farm 51 will be another celebrity studio, hopefully when that happens they don't jump the shark...

:D

Edited by Hoak
  • Like 1

Reinstalled last night and played a bit for the first time in months today. Forgot how good this game is.

I just finished Rage 2 and I know they're very different types of games, but the vehicles in WW3 feel much better to drive on KB/M than in Rage 2 (a game that's supposed to be about driving).

WW3 is feeling very polished (nice pun) and I am enjoying the new weapons and maps. Looking forward to continuing.

Posted (edited)

there is literally no any player who is owner of ww3 and not using this forum and cannot say f5 cannot be more dedicated to this game (the game will be finished and will be glorious no doubt) !

The only litle concern are funds in some point in future then we will see what will happen but for now we are blessed with such a seriousl team - ( The Farm 51 ) and lets not forget the creative diretor Kamil Bilczyński ? ? ?.

And we all should stop rushing them so much they know what doing an old proverb from my country says -the fast female dog blind giving birth .

Sorry for my bad english i use google translator or and even i will not understand myself what writing :) .

Edited by Hypnotic