Akan

16vs16 TDM

Playing big maps is boring with a small number of players. TDM maps is a smaaall part of Warzone maps but they are still big.

Also we need some types of strikes at the TDM like radars, jamers and drones.

11 minutes ago, Akan said:

Also we need some types of strikes at the TDM like radars, jamers and drones.

we dont

• Like 2

20.05.2019 в 18:13, Atway сказал:

we dont

So what do you think about TDM 16vs16?

5 hours ago, Akan said:

So what do you think about TDM 16vs16?

may be fun

16 часов назад, Atway сказал:

may be fun

Did you play when there was 32vs32 TDM (bug)? I didn`t: (

What I want is Warzone to have a TDM equivalent, so people focus on kills rather than capturing points. I like warzone more than the current TDM, but right now the TDM is too linear, just run around a corner and shoot. It may not be bad for people who are getting into the game, but the real focus on WW3 is warzone. 

• Like 1

24.05.2019 в 00:41, Artaxiad300062 сказал:

the real focus on WW3 is warzone. 

I totally agree but...

24.05.2019 в 00:41, Artaxiad300062 сказал:

What I want is Warzone to have a TDM equivalent, so people focus on kills rather than capturing points. 

This idea is very awful by default for all military shooters. Do you want to make PUBG from WW3, lol? But damn, WW3 isn`t a tipical casual shooter it is something between casual and hardcore so your idea is already invalid.
But points for capturing are points of interest so they provide not only tactical gameplay but also gives dynamic concentrated and funny gameplay. The question is only a small max amount of players on the map.

And I totally hate TDM in all games, I think this is the cancer of game industry. But... I can only play at TDM because my computer`s low perfomance. And TDM was the placeholder for new content in WW3.

19 hours ago, Akan said:

I totally agree but...

This idea is very awful by default for all military shooters. Do you want to make PUBG from WW3, lol? But damn, WW3 isn`t a tipical casual shooter it is something between casual and hardcore so your idea is already invalid.
But points for capturing are points of interest so they provide not only tactical gameplay but also gives dynamic concentrated and funny gameplay. The question is only a small max amount of players on the map.

And I totally hate TDM in all games, I think this is the cancer of game industry. But... I can only play at TDM because my computer`s low perfomance. And TDM was the placeholder for new content in WW3.

In PUBG you die and you don't respawn again, whereas in TDM teams try to kill each other, the one with most kills wins. There is nothing invalid about large TDM and WW3, your statements are merely simple minded. Besides nobody would be forcing you to play this Large TDM mode, you can play warzone if you like. I have over 300 hours in WW3, and honestly warzone gets kind of bland after that. I would like more gamemodes, getting Warzone Medium and turning it into a large TDM mode is a good attempt of creating a new gamemode. Honestly even getting Warzone large and turning that into a massive 64v64 player TDM would be alot of fun. But that would probably need optimization. I think you are strongly confused TDM has nothing to do with BR, TDM has always been successful in every FPS game, but of course the main focus of this game is modes like Warzone, which is still my favorite. But it would be nice to have large TDM, instead of the poor TDM games where you run around a corner and hip fire, which is the case of this games current TDM. 

I would personally prefer to see another small scale game mode that's more interesting than TDM. Even though we're mostly past the dark days now, it's still sometimes possible to encounter an empty lobby, and having some other game for a small player count would keep people interested while more people join.

3 часа назад, nubbits сказал:

I would personally prefer to see another small scale game mode that's more interesting than TDM. Even though we're mostly past the dark days now, it's still sometimes possible to encounter an empty lobby, and having some other game for a small player count would keep people interested while more people join.

Recon? It is a rhetorical question because NDA)

6 часов назад, Artaxiad300062 сказал:

Besides nobody would be forcing you to play this Large TDM mode, you can play warzone if you like. TDM has always been successful in every FPS game.

That is the problem. Do you even realize that the more popular such modes are, the less they play on such as Warzone? 

6 часов назад, Artaxiad300062 сказал:

In PUBG you die and you don't respawn again, whereas in TDM teams try to kill each other, the one with most kills wins. There is nothing invalid about large TDM and WW3, your statements are merely simple minded.

That in BR that in TDM, you kill other players for no reason, mindlessly running around and shooting, or mindlessly lie in the bushes and shoot - for what? Where's the team play? Where is the interest? There is not even a game design - tell me how to concentrate the gameplay?

7 часов назад, Artaxiad300062 сказал:

Honestly even getting Warzone large and turning that into a massive 64v64 player TDM would be alot of fun.

Do you want to have very small maps with a lot of players and with one corridor? Are you fan of The Subway map in bf? Because in a different way to make the gameplay concentrated will not work - on large maps no matter how many people people will stay far from each other.

Your statements are merely simple minded.

So your suggestions are merely simple minded.

What I understood - there are not enough players in the Warzone for you. And you want a new gamemode. All this will be soon (the first new mode - Recon, and then, most likely, Rush analog).

I think you are strongly confused TDM has nothing to do with BR

What?! lol. I hate BR as much as TDM. And it is almost the same thing.

5 hours ago, Akan said:

That is the problem. Do you even realize that the more popular such modes are, the less they play on such as Warzone? 

That has never been a problem for Battlefield, so why would it be a problem for WW3?

That in BR that in TDM, you kill other players for no reason, mindlessly running around and shooting, or mindlessly lie in the bushes and shoot - for what? Where's the team play? Where is the interest? There is not even a game design - tell me how to concentrate the gameplay?

For what? Try to get the highest amount of kills, try to get the highest killstreak, this type of game mode comes from the early Doom and Quake days, he test your skills against the other team, and the most skilled team wins. It's based on skill, you use it to defeat the other team. Sure it's boring the the current small TDM, but a massive TDM with airdrops, and weapon pickups could be a good mode.

Do you want to have very small maps with a lot of players and with one corridor? Are you fan of The Subway map in bf? Because in a different way to make the gameplay concentrated will not work - on large maps no matter how many people people will stay far from each other.

We already have that, basically every single TDM map currently. I am talking about a large TDM Mode, perhaps we can test it out before it reaches the main game. 

So your suggestions are merely simple minded.

What I understood - there are not enough players in the Warzone for you. And you want a new gamemode. All this will be soon (the first new mode - Recon, and then, most likely, Rush analog).

I never stated that, there are plenty of players for warzone, I only stated an easy 2nd option, which would be a large TDM mode. I have tried recon, it's not promising at all, and I strongly doubt many players would want to play that over a large TDM or Warzone. What people are looking forward to in this game is Battlefield 4.5, a newer and better version, not some BR type of game. 

5 hours ago, Akan said:

What?! lol. I hate BR as much as TDM. And it is almost the same thing.

Yeah, that is what you are confused about, and you just confirmed it. TDM and BR are nothing alike. 

15 часов назад, Artaxiad300062 сказал:

For what? Try to get the highest amount of kills, try to get the highest killstreak, this type of game mode comes from the early Doom and Quake days, he test your skills against the other team, and the most skilled team wins. It's based on skill, you use it to defeat the other team. Sure it's boring the the current small TDM, but a massive TDM with airdrops, and weapon pickups could be a good mode.

I love quake and other arena shooters where lightning fast gameplay. But military shooters have a completely different gameplay, there is no suitable gameplay run&shoot. There should be a place for tactics (tactical operations), at least just logic. I love to play an important role in these games and it is not always connected even with firefights.

I had a very good idea to satisfy people like you without going to extremes. TDM Large can be arranged during a warm-up before the Warzone.

7 hours ago, Akan said:

I love quake and other arena shooters where lightning fast gameplay. But military shooters have a completely different gameplay, there is no suitable gameplay run&shoot. There should be a place for tactics (tactical operations), at least just logic. I love to play an important role in these games and it is not always connected even with firefights.

I had a very good idea to satisfy people like you without going to extremes. TDM Large can be arranged during a warm-up before the Warzone.

Lol, there is barely anything "tactical" about this game, if you have played it long enough, you know which objectives to capture first and how to easily take out one and have your team capture it, such as A2 on warsaw, going in from the back would flank enemies most of the time. And a larger TDM, typically outdoors, isn't just mindless run and gun, that is what the CURRENT TDM is which I said now 100 times. It's peaking through corners and hip firing, pick the SA80 and go to town, minimum 4:1 KD. But a larger TDM, which is not mainly indoors, such as Noshahr Canals from BF3, that is more skill based, some people would get bolt action rifles with iron sights and tried to get high scores. And it was still pretty tactical, because whoever controlled the top of the map, had an overview over the rest of the map, which would compel the teams to fight over it, so even without any objectives, people knew where to take positions, and how to flank. Perhaps this mode would require a new map and the exclusion of vehicles and helis. 

On 5/28/2019 at 12:23 AM, Akan said:

Recon? It is a rhetorical question because NDA)

Recon is under NDA because the devs are changing the game mode to make it the best it can be and they don't want people rating it by how it is at first. While I would like to at least give some vague statement about the nature of the mode that doesn't really reveal any information, I got a warning last time I did. My recommendation is to try sign ups next time they open, it's worth it.

• Like 1

18 часов назад, Artaxiad300062 сказал:

But a larger TDM, which is not mainly indoors, such as Noshahr Canals from BF3, that is more skill based, some people would get bolt action rifles with iron sights and tried to get high scores. And it was still pretty tactical, because whoever controlled the top of the map, had an overview over the rest of the map, which would compel the teams to fight over it, so even without any objectives, people knew where to take positions, and how to flank. Perhaps this mode would require a new map and the exclusion of vehicles and helis. 

AHAHA. Is Noshahr Canal tactical as you say? There is simply a place for all kinds of distances - CQB, medium and long. But this does not prevent the team from playing not in the team - you just run&shoot or stand on top&shoot. You don't care about the team. But the same map changes greatly in the Squad Deathmatch mode - the map becomes larger, there is a tank there is teamplay due to the mechanics of the units.

7 hours ago, Akan said:

AHAHA. Is Noshahr Canal tactical as you say? There is simply a place for all kinds of distances - CQB, medium and long. But this does not prevent the team from playing not in the team - you just run&shoot or stand on top&shoot. You don't care about the team. But the same map changes greatly in the Squad Deathmatch mode - the map becomes larger, there is a tank there is teamplay due to the mechanics of the units.

Nosharh Canals is more skill based than tactics, and that's the point, the more skilled team wins. It's a classic mode since early battlefield days, and the current TDM is straight garbage. If you don't want it, you are more than welcome to not play it. However, others would like to play a larger TDM, then play warzone, or whatever other mode they feel like. But as of now, only actually working mode is Warzone, the rest are fodder. 

13 часов назад, Artaxiad300062 сказал:

It's a classic mode since early battlefield days

Are you saying the battlefield series started with bf3? I think I need to stop the conversation with a complete casual.

7 hours ago, Akan said:

Are you saying the battlefield series started with bf3? I think I need to stop the conversation with a complete casual.

Are you daft?  I never stated that, plus BF3 itself is 8 years old, and TDM was a feature since BFBC2, and there were even some BF2 servers with TDM mode. So there is nothing wrong with stating TDM is a classic mode in BF. I wouldn't even call this a conversation, since you get highly emotional and complain about almost everything I state including the TDM mode. I like it and you seem to hate it, well too bad , nobody forces you to play it or complain about it, find something better to do. 

30.05.2019 в 23:36, Artaxiad300062 сказал:

BF3 itself is 8 years old. 

But BF series is 15 years old.

TDM was a feature since BFBC2

BF3*  -  there is in BFBC2 only squad DM (that's completely different).

So there is nothing wrong with stating TDM is a classic mode in BF. 

Battlefield was always about large-scale battles and teamwork before it became very popular (and much more mainstream). TheFarm51 wants to return that times and make the own game more hardcore and interesting. So Large TDM doesn`t fit into this idea.