Akan

16vs16 TDM

10 hours ago, Akan said:

But BF series is 15 years old.

BF3*  -  there is in BFBC2 only squad DM (that's completely different).

Battlefield was always about large-scale battles and teamwork before it became very popular (and much more mainstream). TheFarm51 wants to return that times and make the own game more hardcore and interesting. So Large TDM doesn`t fit into this idea.

Lol, jesus christ this guy... You think F51 was inspired by BF3/BFBC2/BF2 or fucking BF 1942? This game was made 99% to play like BF2 and maybe some elements of BF3, so wtf are you even talking about? Large TDM definitely fits into hardcore gameplay, get the large warzone maps and create a massive TDM mode. 32v32 or 64v64, and no stupid airstrikes, or Helis, or call in tanks. Listen, I will say it again, if you don't want it, simply don't play it, instead of repeating yourself like a broken record. Add classes, so each class has a medic, support, recon, assault, etc. So it would be a massive mode where people only rely on skill and teamwork to win, simply removing and objective to capture doesn't make the game less tactical, in the end you have to work hard to get a good amount of kills, and make sure your teams K/D is higher than your enemy team's, instead of mindlessly running objective to objective to capture. When I play warzone I regularly have the highest score, that's because I'm hauling ass to cap each objective,  and my actual kill score is something like 30-25 or worse, because you nearly suicide sometimes to get into an objective. In a massive TDM mode, you would have to rely on mostly patience and skill to get kills, there would be CQC, medium and long range combat. Large Warzone somewhat filled up the gap for this type of gamemode, but I think a special TDM like mode is what is needed. 

17 часов назад, Artaxiad300062 сказал:

You think F51 was inspired by BF3/BFBC2/BF2 or fucking BF 1942? 

Devs were inspired not only by bf but by games like Insurgency, Squad and even Red Orchestra 2. And strikes make up all the interesting gameplay of WW3, they form a teamwork.