Skumf*k

Not able to spawn on Squad Leader/Member (Bug)

DESCRIPTION OF BUG :Me and my friend were playing together in a squad when we realized that whenever the squadleader was standing with his back against a wall (close) people are not able to spawn at his location. They instead spawn at a random objective. I also realised that whenever the wall mentioned above was thin enough (house wall for example) people will spawn on the other side of the wall.

GAME BUILD ID: 3829460

STEPS TO REPRODUCE : Stand with your back against the wall and then let your squadmember/leader spawn on you.

SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS : Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit , Intel Core I7-8700k CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB Ram, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080;

Hey, It's been done to prevent spawn in the wall or under the map, it will be adjusted.

2 hours ago, weedtime said:

Hey, It's been done to prevent spawn in the wall or under the map, it will be adjusted.

Just wanted to tell you in case you weren't aware of it. It's just a negative impact on gameplay, for now. I think it would be better to not let people spawn instead of spawning on a random objective.

Anyways

Thanks for the reply.

• Like 2

I confirm that bug. I can add more: sometimes random spawn occurs when you select to spawn in friendly vehicle with squad leader. Sometemes even in just friendly vehicle w/o squad leader (driven by anybody else).

• Thanks 1