I would to suggest an Medical System which means u can revive fallen mates. When they explode or got a Headshot they shouldn't be able to life but when they got shot in the Leg or in The armor they could be revived. I hope we can talk about it ^^

• Like 1

Battlefield is not the only game which uses a revive system...

I think it would be a cool idea in terms of teamplay.

However I respect the devs and understand that they do not want that feature in their game.

I value my life more in a game where I can't just be revived. In bf4 on op locker for example me and my buddies often use each as distractions or bait as it won't matter if you die after I kill the enemy. That is teamwork but it's not good teamwork.

6 minutes ago, NeoOrNeon said:

I value my life more in a game where I can't just be revived. In bf4 on op locker for example me and my buddies often use each as distractions or bait as it won't matter if you die after I kill the enemy. That is teamwork but it's not good teamwork.

Please read the first post

22 hours ago, IHaveNoSkill said:

I would to suggest an Medical System which means u can revive fallen mates. When they explode or got a Headshot they shouldn't be able to life but when they got shot in the Leg or in The armor they could be revived. I hope we can talk about it ^^

"When they explode or got a Headshot they shouldn't be able to life but when they got shot in the Leg or in The armor they could be revived"

In BF4 you can only be revived once which was a great invention imo.

Edit: I just want to firestart the discussion here ^^

Edited by Skumf*k

I don't understand why you're telling me to reread the post, was I unclear? Also in bf4 you can be revived as many times as a medic defibs you as long as you survive for at least 10 seconds after being revived.

I suggested that you should be able to revive your teammate only when you kill player who killed him first. This would work well for teams who move together to points and attack or defend. 

Headshot, explosion and death from vehicle would be perm death.

55 minutes ago, NeoOrNeon said:

I don't understand why you're telling me to reread the post, was I unclear? Also in bf4 you can be revived as many times as a medic defibs you as long as you survive for at least 10 seconds after being revived.

I'm sorry, was a mistake on my part then.

48 minutes ago, kinemator said:

I suggested that you should be able to revive your teammate only when you kill player who killed him first. This would work well for teams who move together to points and attack or defend. 

Headshot, explosion and death from vehicle would be perm death.

Kinda hard when you get sniped but I like the idea tbh.

21.05.2019 в 13:58, IHaveNoSkill сказал:

I would to suggest an Medical System which means u can revive fallen mates.

IMO reviving should be fine only with a lot of restriction, such as.

1) Not after headshot.
2) Not after death by direct tank, RPG or other heavy weapon hit.
3) Only once per normal life.
4) Doesn't remove death from scoreboard, nor removing kill from enemy scoreboard.
5) Acceptable only with special instrument (First Aid Kit, for example).
6) Takes several seconds.

So, it just will be the faster analog of respawning.

• Thanks 1

I see reviving as a worst idea because since 0.6 we have to many options to respawn: on squad, MRAP, point. Add a reviving system and we will get endless war for a control point, where defenders count will be literally infinite as long as they can respawn on each other and revive

Let the Dead Stay Dead!

Edited by Atway
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Atway said:

I see reviving as a worst idea because since 0.6 we have to many options to respawn: on squad, MRAP, point. Add a reviving system and we will get endless war for a control point, where defenders count will be literally infinite as long as they can respawn on each other and revive

Let the Dead Stay Dead!

never thought about this but you really got a point there.