Sign in to follow this  
Manchild

Heat seeking or radar guided Shoulder Launcher

Although this sounds cool i don't want the game to be so futuristic and considering "shoulder launcer" isn't a thing atm it'd fit in the game imho

12 hours ago, redmatch said:

Although this sounds cool i don't want the game to be so futuristic and considering "shoulder launcer" isn't a thing atm it'd fit in the game imho

Futuristic? Heat-seeking shoulder-launched AA missiles have been around since at least 1959 ?

12 hours ago, redmatch said:

to be so futuristic

9K38 Igla / In service1981–present

FIM-92 Stinger / In service1981–present

too futuristic

So when we get Igla or Stinger or both one for west one for east. Heli should get flares.

• Like 1

I posted a suggestion a little while back about adding in the stinger and flares for the drone but it probs won't happen. Also the hitreg is going to be fixed soon so a tandem shell from an RPG shouldn't be as difficult and if the Gustav recoilless rifle has a more linear round the hell shouldn't be a problem anymore.

On 5/23/2019 at 9:37 AM, Atway said:

too futuristic

when he said shoulder launcher the things in cod came into my mind, i didnt even think of stinger or igla ?

On 5/23/2019 at 9:17 AM, Alphawolf said:

Futuristic? Heat-seeking shoulder-launched AA missiles have been around since at least 1959 ?

i thought he meant things in cod that's why i said futuristic. i didnt know those AA missiles were called shoulder launchers ?

On 5/23/2019 at 10:37 AM, Atway said:

too futuristic

On 5/23/2019 at 10:17 AM, Alphawolf said:

This came into my mind when he said shoulder launcher

images (27).jpeg

If you're having trouble with heli hit it with anything LMG calibre or heavier and it takes a lot of damage. Pecheneg, UKM, MG5, RCWS turrets are all really good and much easier to hit than RPGs. Once the heli starts taking fire it can't really do much.

I disagree with that buddy. Maybe some pilots don't know how to deal with it but if you shoot at me with bullets you're just asking for a pod of rockets

Sign in to follow this