Jump to content
vin

Customization Mega-Thread

vin

If you wish to give feedback on customization, please make a new post.

Message added by vin

Recommended Posts

Light build

Light-Build_fw.thumb.png.8b8ecee9a5e7a8891635ba0c794721ef.png

 

Medium build

Medium-Build_fw.png.3d2289a9c1bafcb5f34bf9bb46dc3205.png

 

Heavy build

Heavy_fw.thumb.png.1fd5f496ed02eb46970299c7926ca2fe.png

 

I really hope that customisation will be a massive part of the added feature as the game grows, would love to sit there for hours just doing up my weapons and finding the right stats for me.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can i just ask, will you be fixing the perk on customisation to stick with what you select? I keep forgetting thinking it works as intended and i spawn in with an AT-Mine instead of health pack :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Nuro said:

Can i just ask, will you be fixing the perk on customisation to stick with what you select? I keep forgetting thinking it works as intended and i spawn in with an AT-Mine instead of health pack :D

Yeah its broken, but when u choose gadget in customization menu, it will become your default gadget (change ATmines for what you want).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Morp said:

Yeah its broken, but when u choose gadget in customization menu, it will become your default gadget (change ATmines for what you want).

Sorry yeah, i was supposed to say gadget lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I went for a colonial marine sort of look. Until we get bandannas as headgear it will be sorta incomplete.

mahreen.thumb.png.6049df52acc4ced6a911a446930268e7.png

Edited by Lolman345
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Borreh said:

Damn we need to add colonial marine camo patterns, they were awesome!

The stickers / spray paint text they put on their armor would be a neat addition as well. (maybe even some spray paint text on vehicles)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We told you it's insane and you didn't believe it!

It's really cool to see people liking this, keep em coming!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Andrzej112101 said:

Customisation is realy amazing :) 
 

3.png

3 question

What gun is that? 

How did you get the grip to the end?

How have you got it to display names and not the weight? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Andrzej112101 said:

It is  G38 (for me of course it is HK/M416)

HK416 HANDGUARD LONG, STOCK ACE SCOM, HK416 BARREL SHORT, GRIP VERTICAL CLASSIC,

 

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

 AHH i see, thanks.

Edited by Nuro
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ѡolf said:

image.png.dfc60a6e7ba510ed6cad1214b1c9b959.png
Did u see this in files ? =D

It's one of future weapons, it's not done yet and might not be in the game at all, we have a lot of those ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ragir said:

It's one of future weapons, it's not done yet and might not be in the game at all, we have a lot of those ?

Hmm, will be cool to see in future in list of specail weapon ? I already imagine what kind of fireworks can be done in Moscow on B2 with this baby, especially if the rule of respawn on the point under attack remains ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ѡolf said:

Hmm, will be cool to see in future in list of specail weapon ? I already imagine what kind of fireworks can be done in Moscow on B2 with this baby, especially if the rule of respawn on the point under attack remains ?

You mean the respawn bug? I sure feckin hope not!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...