vin

Customization Mega-Thread

vin

If you wish to give feedback on customization, please make a new post.

Message added by vin

Although alot of customisation is available, they seem to be mostly cosmetic besides the weight stat.

I do hope that in the future more extensive stats are in the works, otherwise this is just a fashion show. 

Yes, I'm not sure if muzzebreak, silencer or flashhider even do anything different. Sure there's slight less recoil when you compare stats but is it me or silencer isn't silenced at all and doesn't change anything ?

On 10/27/2018 at 6:39 PM, JiggyJinjo said:

Yes, I'm not sure if muzzebreak, silencer or flashhider even do anything different. Sure there's slight less recoil when you compare stats but is it me or silencer isn't silenced at all and doesn't change anything ?

Yes they work, IRL silencers don't make weapon completely silent you would need special ammo for that (low gunpowder load), but at distance 25m up it actually works well.

On 10/27/2018 at 5:58 AM, Redskin the Great said:

customization works for me... everything except skins. they don't appear (Im always on default)

what gives?

I guess you have to higher your graphic settings...

On 10/27/2018 at 5:58 AM, Redskin the Great said:

customization works for me... everything except skins. they don't appear (Im always on default)

what gives?

Change effects to medium/high/ultra in settings menu ;) Skins aren't working on low effects.

Now that guns stay on the ground for longer I've been picking them up and found quite a few really cool rigs. So if you got anything you think is cool share it here.

We have this kind of topic, no need to create another one ?
weedtime