Sign in to follow this  
ZwierzaK

EAST WEST Career

East & West should have different type of guns/uniforms available only for one side. Career after changing side should start from beginning as private with second empty wallet. That will give us twice that time in leveling.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

44 минуты назад, ZwierzaK сказал:

East & West should have different type of guns/uniforms available only for one side.

It remembers me BF3. It is also the good idea to increase diversity of gunplay. T+

Edited by †FeuerEuphorie†

I think that decision is a compromise on fun in favor of realism. What if I don't care what side I'm on and I just want to use my m4, you know what I mean? Also there's the problem with balance. Some side might have the advantage over other because of their access to guns and if you are heading in that direction strikes as well.

If you want to play M4 just pick the west :D but for me when i earned everything it would be nice to start the career on the other side.

Problem is factions start to get really messy with small playerbase.

You can pick a faction? Huh?

There are SO MANY things not explained in the game in the slightest it's not even funny.

3 minutes ago, WalrusInAnus said:

You can pick a faction? Huh?

you did it at first launch - you can check it on other regions if you havent been playing there yet

But it does nothing so far as long as meta game isnt completed yet

13 minutes ago, WalrusInAnus said:

Is there a way to change it?

click on global score panel:

image.png.401fb14731ec2b3edbd7f5842bc1abf9.png

Sign in to follow this