Polak

Event "Breakthrough v.3" PTE 29.05.2019 at 2200 CEST

ww3-breaktrough_v3.png.32095d9756d1b971530e61bb94c1488a.png

29.05.2019 22:00 CEST

PTE Server

Boys and Bois!

Team GiD and The Farm 51 wish to invite you for the third version of "Breakthrough". The previous two versions received a great interest from the community, and the experience from the previous games gave us a great deal of information, which helped us (At least we hope) to create the best formula yet. Here, I would like to yet again thank  TF51 for the ability to organize this event and everyone who helped us organize. Especially: @Ragir - For all sorts of dev help we wouldn't be able to do anything without, @DareQQ  - For being a great organizer and making it happen, @Lugresky - For the image work, help in organizing and for organizing the Social Media, @Mike4r - For help in times of crisis.

Like always, we're reminding you that the main goal of this event is fun, and that the event is organized by the community of WW3.

Map and General Information:

We will be playing on Polyarny. This time, the rule will be clear and simple. The entire game will go on with no pause to capture points and re-positioning the Mobile Spawn Points as this time, everything will be set up before the game.

674020_20190522133958_1.thumb.png.b702e31cc701f588a106439c837c9a42.png

GREEN AREA - The area is marked with a green line. This area is only available to the attacking team.

ATTACKERS MSP - The area where the attacking team has to set up their MSP, it will function as the second spawn area.

A1 - Area the attacking team has to take over. It will function as the third spawn area.

RED AREA - The area is marked with a red line. This area is only available to the defending team.

DEFENDERS MSP - The area where the defending team has to set up their MSP. It will function as the second spawn area.

B2 - The area which the defending team has to take over. It will function as the third spawn area.

The areas will be captured in the following sequence: B1 > C2 C1 > A2 (The directions are marked on the map with yellow arrows.)

Rounds will take 30 minutes maximum. (Not including the set up.)

General Rules and Actions After Joining:

After joining the server, the attacking team takes point A1 and sets up their MSP In the area marked on the map. On the opposite side, the defending team captures area B2 and sets up their MSP in the marked area. We wait for everyone to go onto the server and then after the organizer's sign, the defending team takes over point B1. After B1 is captured, the game begins and the attacking team has 30 minutes to capture all objectives.  THE DEFENDING TEAM AT ONE POINT MAY OWN TWO EXTRA POINTS EVENTUALLY WHICH WILL BE THE OBJECTIVES FOR THE ATTACKING TEAM AND IT IS IN THEIR BEST INTEREST TO HOLD THESE OBJECTIVES EARLY. FOR EXAMPLE, IF YOU'RE HOLDING B1, YOU MAY STRAIGHT AWAY TAKE OBJECTIVE C2, AND IF YOU LOSE B1 YOU MAY TAKE C1. IT IS IN THE BEST OF THE DEFENDING TEAM'S INTERESTS TO CAPTURE THESE OBJECTIVES. THE ATTACKING TEAM DOES NOT NEED TO WAIT WITH THEIR ATTACK UNTIL THE DEFENDING TEAM CAPTURES THE AREA. The attacking team wins as soon as they capture all objectives ending at A2 . The defending team wins if in the 30 minutes they manage to hold at least one objective.

IT IS FORBIDDEN TO:

• Re-position and attack MSPs.
  • Simultaneously attack two objectives.
  • Take back a lost area as the defending team.
  • Enter enemy team's territory by crossing the red or green lines.
  • Use the BTR which is located at C1.

IT IS ALLOWED TO:

• Use any strike, vehicle, drone etc.
  • Move around the map between the red and green lines, this area is available to everyone.

! ! ! ORGANIZING DETAILS ! ! !

We invite you from 21:30 CEST to the official WW3 discord, where you will be divided up by the organizer and will receive your server password. The amount of spaces is limited.

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO ASK YOU TO KEEP CIVIL IN THE VOICE CHANNEL, TO NOT CUT SOMEONE SHORT. DURING THE EVENT WE'RE TRYING TO FOCUS ON HAVING FUN TOGETHER, AND NOT ON THE GAME'S PROBLEMS, ITS DEVELOPMENT, OR YOUR PERSONAL PROBLEMS. PEOPLE WHO DO NOT KEEP TO THIS RULE WILL BE ASKED OUT OF THE VOICE CHANNEL AND THE GAME.

If you are interested and will likely show, please reply to this topic and let us know. :)

See you there!

o7

Edited by TCPPolak
  • Like 4

Please Lugresky, make a stream of this event on Youtube too. Not only Twitch (you can stream on Twitch and on Youtube at the same time with some soft).

Sorry I will not play because my low PC (I thought that I can play with that huge lags - it so hillarious). I`m so sorry guys. Don't even count on me as reserve.

Last game there was no coordination as everyone participating is Polish and the ping was like 500 for some reason. I'll check in but if it's unplayable then I'm sorry but I'll be playing something else

only one person was English and we could not do anything

Edited by Matt_dOvale
  • Like 1

On 5/27/2019 at 9:52 AM, Matt_dOvale said:

Last game there was no coordination as everyone participating is Polish and the ping was like 500 for some reason. I'll check in but if it's unplayable then I'm sorry but I'll be playing something else

only one person was English and we could not do anything

Yeah this is hands down an EU organized event that is kind enough to open doors to the NA player base.
Unless this gets adopted into an actual game mode I don't ever see this as a thing that draws many NA players. The date and time/high ping servers is inconvenient to most NA people with a job. 

What's important is that the chance to play it is still there and that the knife cuts both ways.
EU players have a hard time making it to NA events too. 

Hopefully everything runs smoothly tonight and it's an enjoyable experience for us all :D 

Ты бы на выходных это устроил, а то у не которых работа. Это у вас школьников каникулы начались, а нам работать надо) 

You'd arrange it on the weekend, and then not who have a job. This is your school holidays started, but we need to work)

13 минут назад, NooB сказал:

Ты бы на выходных это устроил, а то у не которых работа. Это у вас школьников каникулы начались, а нам работать надо) 

You'd arrange it on the weekend, and then not who have a job. This is your school holidays started, but we need to work)

Ну и хорошо. На сервере нужны проверенные люди, которые будут соблюдать правила режима.

Its good. On the server we need proven people who will comply with the rules of the mode.

11 минут назад, ೞoℓf✌ сказал:

Ну и хорошо. На сервере нужны проверенные люди, которые будут соблюдать правила режима.

Its good. On the server we need proven people who will comply with the rules of the mode.

Я так понял, что красные зоны атаковывать нельзя. Только С1, С2 и А2?  Только я не понял, во сколько  игра и где будет бой) 

I understand that the red zones can not be attacked. Only C1, C2 and A2? Only I did not understand what time the game will be and where the battle will be)

Edited by NooB