Jump to content
Hypnotic

The remote controlling helicopter

Recommended Posts

Actually realy annoying is this remote controlling helicopter with rockets its killing everybody everywhere too easy and it's too easy to get points for him and it's too hard to kill it with regular gun with armor piercing bullets in the moment when you start shooting it he turn back and bombing you i personally destroy it several times (i'm just lucky guy vs terrible pilot).

Battlefield 4 suffered from this type immortal vehicles and many people get despair to continue play the game because of 1 or 2 players du killing without proper counter attack ( known as trolling people strategy :) ) EA tried to nerf this air vehicles without success and here you have even more bonus (remote controlling helicopter with rockets) after this strike he is live and guess what is rustling in his head (i'm a god).

I don't like to be immortal with indestructible weapon :) - you must really think about it before use it (not just i will be one soldier one army now) this type not balanced things threaten to destroy otherwise the fragile modern military gameplay !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RPG is the best way to put this beast down with a little practice you can easily use one to put it into the dirt, I have buried at least a dozen of them in the past few days.

Also the Reaper jammer wreaks havoc with the connection to the helicopter so deploying that over its operation area will hobble the hell out of it.

Lock on rocket launchers like the javelin would be a nice touch if they were going to offer a counter for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I've seen quite a bit of ranting about the heli drone already and I don't really think it's all that well founded. We have several ways to counter it, a 1500 bp jammer called the UCAS-D covers the entire map and gives you plenty of time for a few rpg shots at the helpless drone. Tandem shells in an rpg are quite fast to, fast enough to hit a moving target. The Carl Gustav is a weapon we are going to get at some point. It's a recoilless rifle so the velocity should be higher than the RPG. Shots should be even easier with it.

Edited by NeoOrNeon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The UCAS-D is nearly useless because the pilot start retreat and kill everything on his path and if anybody have serious firepower hi come back for more rampages so deffanatly no thanks the hell is immortal frends :) and i drop 90% of my mags in him (without a pass any bullet according hit detection ! ) when he retriathing and with one turn of some degrees i was found and bombing with artillery from him with no any chance of escape - least he gets rid of my misery i have 10% ammo for nothing ( heli nead seios rebalance ! the price is not enough )

Edited by Hypnotic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

and another useless role for UCAS-D is when you drop it the heli immediately start going on highest altitude and its free to continue  to  rampaging whatever and anywhere :) so no thanks its waste of points ....

Edited by Hypnotic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 минут назад, Hypnotic сказал:

and another useless role for UCAS-D is when you drop it the heli immediately start going on highest altitude and its free to continue  to  rampaging whatever and anywhere :) so no thanks its waste of points ....

If  u r weak, don't think all other are the same and can't destroy HeliDrone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Nope im too good actualy :) 

I hope you learn to reat furst posts :) - I don't like to be immortal with indestructible weapon :) - you must really think about it before use it (not just i will be one soldier one army now) this type not balanced things threaten to destroy otherwise the fragile modern military gameplay !

my last posts are from my tests trying to help for developing perfect game not to follow the mistakes of battlefield series .

Sorry for my bad English ...

Edited by Hypnotic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 часов назад, Hypnotic сказал:

Nope im too good actualy :) 

I hope you learn to reat furst posts :) - I don't like to be immortal with indestructible weapon :) - you must really think about it before use it (not just i will be one soldier one army now) this type not balanced things threaten to destroy otherwise the fragile modern military gameplay !

my last posts are from my tests trying to help for developing perfect game not to follow the mistakes of battlefield series .

Sorry for my bad English ...

Okay 

 Let me correct myself. U r weak against HeliDrone, not when piloting it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The post is not for where i'm good don't be a troll .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...