Ragir

AMA Questions Thread

What is going on with recon mode? Any release date? Could I sign an NDA and play recon mode, I've been wanting that mode for a long time. 

Now that the game is getting more players will shared inventory be a higher priority, and if so how would you deal with what inventory gets picked if you already have progress.

What does "COMMUNITY TOOLS" from roadmap mean?

In the game files we can find pictures of Chernobyl. Other part of your studio has scanned Chernobyl, is there any point in waiting this map in the game?

When game will start use the new version of the engine?

Did u already start draw Asian map?

When we will see new interface of main menu/war map/customization menu ?

• Like 2

i got some questions 

are there any plans to change the players animations in the near future for example the funny running *moonwalk*

custom reload animations like the American M4 has !

Are there any plans to change the ADS speed on heavy guns RPG - LMG - Sniper

and as last one any plans on changing the movement speed i feel like its too fast now

• Thanks 1

1. Weather change and day / night system? even not-dynamical, but just different variants of maps? 

2. What about next map? (location, type)

3. Why aren't you planning helicopters? You said that with helicopters, maps will need to rebuild, but in what sense?

• Like 2

1. Are there any planned changes to the loadout system? (gadgets, grenades etc.)

2. When do you think server performance will be fixed?

3. When will VOIP be properly implemented? (As in easily accessible)

4. What plans are there for improving the metagame?

5. Is there any chance we will see any Australian stuff? (F90 rifle, bushmasters, Perenties)

6. Are there any plans currently for grenade launchers?

7. When is Recon expected to go open to the public?

8. Are we going to see any more variation in terms of optics? (e.g. Low Power Variable Optics, magnifiers, dual rope scope fixed)

Edited by nubbits
  • Like 1

1. Will there be an option to choose ammo type to start with, especially for rpgs being able to start with tandem projectiles?
     And what is the point of normal RPG rockets anyways, since its pretty useless against vehicles and infantry since the last update?

2. When will servers include map rotation?

3. Any plans to rework the squad management. Would be nice to be able to see the names of the teammates on map while in squad menu or to see where each specific teammate is located on the map. Atm you can only see the dots on the map, without knowing who is who.

Edited by Gutshot
  • Like 4

When Recon will be released it will be on all maps? If not, which ones? Is it worth waiting for it on all maps? I really want to see it on Polyarny.

- Are there any plans to recording the match? As in Battlefield 2 on some servers it was possible to download the file of the last round. Or add a Killcam (A camera that shows on behalf of the enemy how you were killed.)? At least for TDM.

- When will the ping stop growing with the increase of players in the WarZone?

- Will VSS Vintorez (or AS VAL) be added into the game? Yes, it is old and not for the army, but there is something charming and attractive in it)))

- The management of air transport (helicopter drone) in the game are weird. I'am flew not bad helicopters in the Battlefield's, but here can't understand the control. And someone says that it is too simple. Will there be options/types of helicopter control settings?

-Why doesn't a hit to the head with a rifle cartridge kill with a single shot? It's not realistic and not at all fun to die from an enemy, which you just blew his brains out.

What happened to the netcode? Why is the ping so high? I remember you were very proud of your netcode at the Early Access`s release. And it was really good. Maybe you need to change your provider;)

• Like 1

7 минут назад, Akan сказал:

Why is the ping so high? 

The more players, the more ping on Warzone(((

Edited by BadRussiaN

I wasn't entirely sure what to ask, how much I would want to ask, and what would be a popular question on the minds of everyone. So, I just limited myself to five questions and figured I would see where things fall from there.

1. Are there any plans to expand on, overhaul, or recreate the current campaign/meta game of WW3 at some point?
  2. Are there any plans to expand on, overhaul, or recreate the current Faction System of WW3 at some point?
  3. Are there any plans to include Weapon Stocks into the stat modification sheet? (EG: Removing the gun's buttstock increases ADS speed, reduces gun weight, reduces ADS accuracy, etc?...)
  4. Are there any plans to add a new Vehicle Category between the Combat Drones and the Infantry Fighting Vehicles such as Light Utility Vehicles or 4-wheeled Armored Vehicles?
  5. If WW3 is to get workshop support so Players can create Player made content for the game, how far would the Developers be willing to let players go with that content creation? (IE: Create custom Maps, Custom Skins, Custom Models, Connect Custom Maps to the Campaign Map, custom game modes, balance overhauls, and etc etc...)

And a bonus 6th question for fun - Will there ever be a Cupcake Charm added to the game?

-Will there be proper costumization for pistols?

-Will you be able to hold your breath when using scopes?

-How did you recreate the places in the maps? Did you visit all of them in real life?

-Will there be achievements?

-Will you add the ability to pull yourself up on ledges?

Edited by Alphawolf
  • Like 1

When will you have better optimization for AMD CPU? the game runs but very ruff across the board on AMD systems. Even with great FPS it still feels bogged down.

1 Bedza lub sa w planach nocne mapy w ktorych mozna uzywac noktowizji ?
2 Czy jest przygotowywany tryb typowo pod e sport , i czy sa w planach rozgrywki i wsparcie dla e sportu?
3 Skad wziol sie pomysl na stworzenie gry jak ww3 ?
4 Czy w procesie produkcji gry brali udzial czlonkowie polskich sil zbrojnych ?
5 Jak dlugo po wydaniu gry mozemy spodziewac sie wsparcia dla niej w postaci dlc nowego kontentu ?

When will the "rush" mode be introduced with the destruction of objects on the map?  And will he at all?  For example, as in call of duty where it is necessary to destroy 2 boxes for victory.

metagame?

various weather/day time presets?

map rework to improve balance?

more immersive interactive world?

• Like 1

1. How much Vodka is needed to create this game.

2. Why does the UE hate AMD so much, even my Intel IGP gets relatively (not absolutely) better FPS. In BF1 the IGP (i7 6700k) is 4-6 times slower than my r9 390 but in UE the factor 2 or so. Looks like the unrealengine is pure hate on AMD.

Hi Ragir - when do you guys think that a map cycle or a map voting function will be getting looked at? I'd love it if we could just stay in the 1 server and let it cycle through maps!

• Like 3

BTR-80, BMP, BMD of Russia Something from this will appear in the co-costume of the operative?