Ragir

AMA Questions Thread

Are there plans to add specific Quality of Life Additions such as Private Squads or Spawn Protection and to disable on-Squad-Spawning when they are in a Firefight? These are the Things I noticed the most after starting playing this week.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gutshot said:

when will there be any answers for this ama?

On 5/24/2019 at 5:39 PM, Ragir said:

Answers to the questions and updated FAQ will be posted about a week later

It is so hard to read...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, xIWaRcRiMeSIx said:

when will you do a free weekend so we can populate the servers even more?

not soon

4 hours ago, xIWaRcRiMeSIx said:

when will you do a free weekend so we can populate the servers even more?

I don't think they should do a free weekend until they are in a position to increase the number of players per game without sacrificing performance. 

57 minutes ago, E - Cleaner said:

I don't think they should do a free weekend until they are in a position to increase the number of players per game without sacrificing performance. 

Well the NA player base is still not where it needs to be I'm just wanting to keep the ball rolling. I dont think one free weekend after smoothing out 6.0 would kill the game at all. 

1. Will you publish or share (with some conditions/restrictions) dedicated server files after 1.0 version ?

It is one of the most important things for clans.

• Like 2

Since you want guns to feel unique, will you add unique guns like Vector, AS VAL or MK14?

At some point you changed it so that spraying while ADS is no longer accurate. I personally liked it, because for the first time in a long time, I felt like an actually trained soldier inside of a game. I understand that you felt like it needed change, because people who were capable of actually controlling recoil could use that to shoot bursts at enemies on medium to long ranges. My question is: What was your reason to make spraying guns inaccurate and will the inaccuracy ever change or do you like it as is?

Lastly I want to ask - what is your plan on increasing the playercount once 1.0 is released?

All I want to know is, do you plan on upgrading to Unreal Engine 4.22 and beyond as this game develops. And also, as you optimize netcode, engine, etc...  are we going to be able to see very large maps with strategic assets placed out at much farther distanced from each other. (Battlefield 2 style maps) And with more players?

My professional opinion is that your maps are too small for the depth of gameplay provided. And your entire Team is missing the mark, because of this.

• Like 1

1. Since their no revive mechanic. Would you ever plain on adding dismemberment in your game? It could bring some immersive impact to the game, by seeing your fellow teammates get blown to bits from a tank shell, by a enemy tank from a distance.

2. Will you ever add a advance tutorial mode option in Tutorials? something that will really help to fully understand how & when to use each gadgets, strike & commands for their correct main purpose on the field, and to benefit the team success. Their were time were people didn't know you can repair your vehicles in those repair stations on your base, Certain bullets & RPG head rounds are alot more effective on armor then default, or you can shoot the optics on the tanks to make the driver blind & disable tank mounted gun by shooting it as well. ets

3. Would you ever plain on adding a Test Range(Like in BF4) to experiment with every gadgets, strike, weapon, and vehicles.

4. Would you ever plain to implement a High Value Target feature(Like in BF4, but not always mark in the mini map) on difficult killed players? Rewarding the person greatly for ending those very high killed streaks on those players. As well as the opposition being reward greatly for surviving the whole match as the wanted target, without being killed by a enemy.

5. Would you add more movement abilities after improving the animations. Like a Dolphin dive and a back dive?

Are you always going to extract the new TDM maps from the Warzone

or will there be some exclusive TDM originals, 'cause I belive it would be awsome 

if you made at least one TDM original map maybe like some industrial complex,

i.e. is there a possibility for a  TDM only map?

Will we have midround loadout editors?

and is there any plans to implement ribbons to make the game feel more rewarding? like resupply teammates 10x and you get like a ribbon for it, similar to Battlefield 3/4?

How many new maps we can get by the end of 2019?

Are you planning to add animations for entering and escaping vehicles in the future? 

• Arctic map = Polyarny?
  • Are there 64p versions of the Smolensk and Polyarny maps? Or are the current maps actually 64p versions?
  • Will be there thermobaric grenade for RPG or it'll remain EarlyAccessLaunchTrailer-only?

• Like 2

• Large WZ maps are gone for now. But when do you expect them to come back?. i really miss them ?. Also are there already large versions of the newer maps (Smolensk & Polyarny)  waiting for the right time to release?
  • Will you consider adding more weapon customization options such as Upper rail attachments (lasers, front irons for dual witness etc...) it would be cool. Also to choose where attachments placement on each side? (EFT style).

On 2019. 05. 27. at 15:12, General_Tiktak said:

1. Are you planning to create giant battlefields? 

2. They plan to remove a hit sound?  And hit mark?   " not authentic"

3. Are you planning to slow down your gameplay?  "There is a tremendous rush on the tracks."

4. Do you plan to develop the medic system?  "knocked down"

Edited by mardell

Will there be many more main battle tanks added? What about some newer Russian tanks? T-90? Maybe a few USA/Russian experimental tanks/IOFV's?

Why I, who is playing on the East side, always spawn on the side with Leo and Volwerine when entering empty server? Is there a way to spawn on "East" side? i can't test many things because of that...

With the progression rebalance, are you going to reset every players progression entirely or do we keep our guns and stuff

Hi Guys,

First of all, I would like to say that I keep my finger crossed for this project. Launch and couple next months were rough, for sure, but I have no doubts that you work very hard to create the best game you can. You have already proven that you are able to deliver superb content and I can't wait for a final release. 

Now it's time for the questions:

1. I won't ask you about the date of console release but can you specify the generation of consoles? Are we talking about the current-gen or next-gen? Or maybe both? If both, release will be at the same time? Or maybe first game will hit current-gen and then next-gen?

2. Do you already know when we can expect more info about the console version of the game or it is too early to specify anything? Will there be closed beta version or something like that?

3. Do you know something more about the next-gen consoles than regular gamers? :)

3. Previous roadmap contained a huge, expandable list of additional improvements below the main list of patches. New version of a roadmap is lacking this list. Does this mean that you have removed some features from the development list? Or you just want to simplify the roadmap and focus on the main goals? 

4. You have specified that the final game will contain 9 maps. Including or excluding TDM maps? We already have 5 WZ maps and 3 TDM. Should we count this as 8 or 5?

5. What more can you tell us about the Asian Theatre of War? How many maps will be located in Asia? 

6. Farm51 works on AUGOT. Are you going to add this tool to the game in the future so gamers will be able to create their own content? 

7. Do you have already some vision for the post-release future of WW3? Can you tell us something more how you want to evolve this project?

8. How many free weekends you plan till the 1.0v? 

9. Game is in EA and you said that it will be in that state for 12-15 months. Recently you have confirmed that this did not change and you're going to keep that deadline. Are you able to estimate whether it will be late 2019 or rather early 2020? E.g. 40% on 2019 and 60% on 2020?

Edited by olfeusz

That's all for now, we'll need some time to process all those questions and answer them. We'll let you know when this happens, shouldn't be too long!

• Like 3