Dunabar

0.6.9 Hellfire & Stormbreaker changes and the future of Airstrikes

Posted (edited)
20 минут назад, TCPPolak сказал:

"Too dangerous for their user" Well, too dangerous for those who up to now play the game like Blitz in R6S, or for those who are way too used to using missiles from a safe location, as opposed to useful (and free) tools such as the RPG or AT mine.

U missed first 2 points. Limited to the direct view range usability.  If it was like u r calling in quadrocopter with laser designator, move it to area where are the vehicles or infantry and then call in strike while pointing where the strike must fall... Then yes. But f.....ng 6000 BP strike limited to 100-150 meters view range is simply a joke. It's unusable.

Oh and about using missiles from a safe location. U must earn all the BPs to call in rocket strike. U can't do it in the safe location. U must many times put ur ass on the line to be able to call in Stormbreaker at least.

Edited by tynblpb

53 minutes ago, Atway said:

here is the heli laughts :D

Same with Bombing runs and Artillery Strikes. ?

I am completely with @Dunabar and @TCPPolak here. Something like this was proposed @krakovv as well to give him some credit. I consider it preferable to have kind of a interaction with the environment to guide in the strikes rather than just having to click on the map.

I have to admit though, that this might partly stem from the fact that I am not sure about the Off Map strikes overall. Thus, it is subjective.Sure they are nice to use and it's epic to call in a B2 but in the end it's just a chance to get free kills or stop a vehicle. This is drastically spoken and I like to use strikes on my own. BUT if I not only have to earn the points for the strikes but also face a real challenge to use them as good as possible I think this adds to the skill ceiling.

I mean: Everybody can earn the points for the strikes by running from objective to objective. There is nothing wrong with that but it also doesn't tell anything about how well you play and it can be frustrating to get killed by strike. So if I know that my enemy was somewhere around me and guided the strike in I can grant him that. If he just spawned in his base and clicked on a CP which is just getting captured it feels cheap and  annoying.

On 6/9/2019 at 11:11 AM, krakovv said:

Now to get to the point, this will be kind of messy but i'll try my best:

18. Also it would be nice to have some of those killstreak airstrikes guided with the laser on your rifle, when you just paint the target with infra red(like in real life) or just regular red laser for the sake of gameplay. Without going on that crazy top view mode for everything.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, tynblpb said:

limited to 100-150 meters view range is simply a joke. It's unusable. 

Using the Mini UGV on Moscow I was able to still visually see the Tank I was testing with at 178 meters even with the Mini UGV's limitations. Had this been an actual combat scenario I was in, I could have lased the target, maintained visual on it, and brought the hammer down.  The only way this tank would have known I was targeting it with a Laser Designator to guide a Airstrike on it is if-

1. They heeded the announcement of a incoming Airstrike
  2. Had their Thermal sights on and spotted my laser trail coming from my Laser Designator

While this was merely a test scenario, to say it's unusable is frankly hyperbolic bull.

In the end though, Tyn. Till the Developers actually say "Yeah lets try this and see if it improves gameplay", you have nothing to worry about.

Edited by Dunabar
Added to the post

9 hours ago, HeiligeRobbe said:

There is nothing wrong with that but it also doesn't tell anything about how well you play and it can be frustrating to get killed by strike. ...  it feels cheap and  annoying.

And that's exactly how those of us who just like infantry combat  feel about vehicle users and vehicle strikes. 

I watched a guy in a match earlier get a k/d of 15-13 before calling in a heli. He ended the match with over 50 kills and still under 20 deaths.  I've seen similar things with tanks, too. It's the perfect example of vehicles not telling anything about someone plays, and it being incredibly frustrating. 

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Zvolteh said:

And that's exactly how those of us who just like infantry combat  feel about vehicle users and vehicle strikes. 

I watched a guy in a match earlier get a k/d of 15-13 before calling in a heli. He ended the match with over 50 kills and still under 20 deaths.  I've seen similar things with tanks, too. It's the perfect example of vehicles not telling anything about someone plays, and it being incredibly frustrating.  

Don't play games with Vehicles in it in that case. Stick to Team Deathmatch if you just want Infantry Only gameplay, push & support game modes that are purely Infantry centric, and all that jazz.

Edited by Dunabar

I think that most strikes should be lazed into the area by the player. More interactive and has some sort of challenge to using the streak. You also get to see the explosions.

Streaks like bombs should be guided in or lazed in. Arty can be called in with coordinates by clicking the map like it does now. More variation between the jdams and the arty.

Streaks are pretty boring to use. But they shouldn't be very impacting with to the game either tho. Streaks need more interactivity and some superficial oomph so they are fun and engaging for the player. Clicking on the map to bomb a place is pretty boring and doesnt add content. The effects of the streaks like the mepheso is pretty lack luster.

Helis should just go away. No air vics to take away from the ground game just like the many dev interviews and then the AMA said they were going to do regarding air vics. Doesnt matter if its OP or not its a nuisance and subtract from the FPS experience just like how they were a issue in BF4

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TZoningHard said:

I think that most strikes should be lazed into the area by the player.

I really agree with that statement. As the devs said they want the game to be focused around infantry experience. What would be more epic than ordering a strike to a location and having to laze it in. You could pair it with some some audio as well "stormbreaker launched, confirm target via laser designation" or something like that.

Would make it fun, challenging and would give the receiving party a chance to counter. Right now if you are in a tank and the enemy launches a mephisto its pretty much over for you.

4 hours ago, TZoningHard said:

Helis should just go away.

They more I play the more I have to agree with you on this point. I think the identity of this game was boots on the ground. Bringing in a chopper really diverted from this mentality and added a lot of other problems as well.

But I don't know if they would want to remove it as they invested quite some time in it.

Posted (edited)
1 час назад, Fullback сказал:

You could pair it with some some audio as well "stormbreaker launched, confirm target via laser designation" or something like that.

Would make it fun, challenging and would give the receiving party a chance to counter. Right now if you are in a tank and the enemy launches a mephisto its pretty much over for

My propose. Go on Live version of ANY map. Wait for enemy call in ANY armored vehicle. Then look out when u r behind some cover  and expose urself for 5 secs. And every time u'll be killed faster than 5 secs would mean u've wasted 4k BPs. It will be SO MUCH FUN!

I think I need to stop running as infantry and start vehiclewhoring to remind ppl that infantry do not live 5 secs when exposed to Infra B&W/Thermal scopes.

And again. Mephisto and Stormbreaker are this much of a treat now only because Jammer APS IS NOT WORKING ATM. IF it should counter rocket-strikes.

Edited by tynblpb

34 minutes ago, tynblpb said:

And again. Mephisto and Stormbreaker are this much of a treat now only because Jammer APS IS NOT WORKING ATM. IF it should counter rocket-strikes.

Then make the jammer work and you can't kill them with strikes anymore. Then you have to expose yourself to the tank to kill him with other means like rpg's. Which makes your point what exactly?

40 minutes ago, tynblpb said:

Then look out when u r behind some cover  and expose urself for 5 secs. And every time u'll be killed faster than 5 secs would mean u've wasted 4k BPs.

You have to expose yourself to the tank anyway but instead of shooting your rpg at him and maybe doing like 20 damage and he knows where you are you just could take a good position, laze him and kill him instantly if you know what your are doing. If you try to stand in front of him on the open street of course you won't survive long but neither would you with a rpg in your hand.

I disagree with your statement. This lazing technique will not be usefull in every situation as you need to think when to use it. But that makes it skillfull (big word right now I know) and not a jack of all trades where right now you see a tank and you kill him by clicking on a tablet.

Posted (edited)
31 минуту назад, Fullback сказал:

you just could take a good position, laze him and kill him instantly if you know what your are doing. If you try to stand in front of him on the open street of course you won't survive long but neither would you with a rpg in your hand.

There is NO decent position when u r versus vehicle's Thermal optics. And any decent driver never would allow u to see him for any measurable amount of time. They move their vehicles and usually use covers as much as infantry does it.

Or it will be quadrocopters with lasers or it will be unusable.

Find cover, call in quadrocopter, spend 10 to 20 secs to find a position where u can use it as designator, call in rocket strike. That's what I see as acceptable rework of rocket strikes, where enemies could counter it with jammers to block quadrocopter or destroy it with firing from the ground. Skillful and can be used by everyone. Otherwise it is simply killing the strike.

31 минуту назад, Fullback сказал:

Then make the jammer work and you can't kill them with strikes anymore. Then you have to expose yourself to the tank to kill him with other means like rpg's. Which makes your point what exactly?

If u can't kill them with strikes - they have no APS against RPG.

Edited by tynblpb

5 minutes ago, tynblpb said:

There is NO decent position when u r versus vehicle's Thermal optics.

There are plenty if you play right and don't try to shoot him from a very obvious position (like on a flag or something). Sometimes trying to brute force with your head through a tank is maybe not the best approach.

4 minutes ago, tynblpb said:

Find cover, call in quadrocopter, spend 10 to 20 secs to find a position where u can use it as designator, call in rocket strike. That's what I see as acceptable rework of rocket strikes, where enemies could counter it with jammers to block quadrocopter or destroy it with firing from the ground. Skillful and can be used by everyone. Otherwise it is simply killing the strike.

Thats another interesting idea. I can see this being a good compromise as it encourages vehicle-infantry teamplay. You can take out a tank with a strike and do it quite effectively (a tank can't really shoot down a drone above him) but if you have infantry support which is a aware to their surroundings (or on voip with the tankdriver) they could take out the drone before it can take out the tank. Good idea.

Posted (edited)

I am with TZoning and Fullback here although I can understand tynblpb's concern. But like Fullback said, it is not that much different from using a RPG and I think it would even work against thermal optics. While it is easy to spot someone you simply cannot look everywhere at the same time. Sure a good tank driver would be very hard to kill like this but speaking of good tank driver that is somewhat expected I would say.

The deciding variables here would be in my opinion how long you have to designate your target, how long does it take the rocket to reach the target, and will there be a lock on function. If I have to aim at the tank for three seconds with a laser pointer and then the rocket will be guided in automatically I see no problem at all. If you have to point at the target until the rocket arrives the question is how fast this will be (how long is it now?). But then you should still be able to lead a rocket into a moving tank. I can see this work quite fine.

The drone idea sounds really interesting to me too. I don't know if anybody uses the mini heli gadget atm? (I consider it mostly unnecessary given the abundance of flying eye) but if it would get the function of designating targets for your strikes this would be a strong incentive to use it I would say.

Speaking about removing the heli. I had two quick thoughts which would avoid it being removed completely:

1. one could consider it becoming an off-map strike as well. On a modern day battlefield you kind of expect a heli I would say. As an off-map strike it could for example cover an area for a limited amount of time and strafe it with MGs OR rockets. The question would be how to balance it properly.

2. Disable the possibility to refill the ammo. Then it too becomes more like a bomb or arty strike in the sense that once you have shot all your rockets it will fly back and you have to wait for the passive cool down before you can call it in again.

Edited by HeiligeRobbe

Posted (edited)

1. Nope stormbreaker and mephistos are just dumb and stormbreaker is the worst because 1 hits an fully upgraded AFV that can cost up to 5750 BP while stormbreaker only costs 4k. It's a dumb strike that shouldn't be so cheap 

2. Oh enough with the remove heli stuff already. They have already nerfed it to the point where anyone with a brain can take it out in PTE. Devs took a lot of time to add it from community request and u guys want it removed because you're to lazy to deal with it? Jezz. Devs already know it's issues and will balance it, so stop repeating hELi dRonE oP for the 20th time 

Edited by Salt Lord

9 minutes ago, Salt Lord said:

1. Nope stormbreaker and mephistos are just dumb and stormbreaker is the worst because 1 hits an fully upgraded AFV that can cost up to 5750 BP while stormbreaker only costs 4k. It's a dumb strike that shouldn't be so cheap 

2. Oh enough with the remove heli stuff already. They have already nerfed it to the point where anyone with a brain can take it out in PTE. Devs took a lot of time to add it from community request and u guys want it removed because you're to lazy to deal with it? Jezz. Devs already know it's issues so stop repeating hELi dRonE oP for the 20th time 

Ah there he is. The one which charges in and tries to break up a nice discussion about different things and different opinions with "everything you say is dumb". Thank you for your nice contribution.

45 minutes ago, HeiligeRobbe said:

If you have to point at the target until the rocket arrives the question is how fast this will be (how long is it now?). But then you should still be able to lead a rocket into a moving tank. I can see this work quite fine.

The guided airstrikes are quite fast atm so I don't think you should have much of a problem of having to laze for too long. And if the drone gets destroyed or the player killed the rocket should just stay on it's last designated spot. The drone could have some kind of red light emitting out of it as soon as you start lazering/calling in the strike so you have some counter play.

49 minutes ago, HeiligeRobbe said:

Speaking about removing the heli. I had two quick thoughts which would avoid it being removed completely:

1. one could consider it becoming an off-map strike as well. On a modern day battlefield you kind of expect a heli I would say. As an off-map strike it could for example cover an area for a limited amount of time and strafe it with MGs OR rockets. The question would be how to balance it properly.

2. Disable the possibility to refill the ammo. Then it too becomes more like a bomb or arty strike in the sense that once you have shot all your rockets it will fly back and you have to wait for the passive cool down before you can call it in again.

Repurposing it would be a nice idea. Not fully removing it but giving it a different role. The devs once said this game is more about the boots on the ground experince but still with elements like ground/air vehicles but just from infantry perspective. This would add some ground to air gameplay with staying true to their vision. But then again balancing would be not easy about it.

4 minutes ago, Fullback said:

Ah there he is. The one which charges in and tries to break up a nice discussion about different things and different opinions with "everything you say is dumb". Thank you for your nice contribution.

The guided airstrikes are quite fast atm so I don't think you should have much of a problem of having to laze for too long. And if the drone gets destroyed or the player killed the rocket should just stay on it's last designated spot. The drone could have some kind of red light emitting out of it as soon as you start lazering/calling in the strike so you have some counter play.

Repurposing it would be a nice idea. Not fully removing it but giving it a different role. The devs once said this game is more about the boots on the ground experince but still with elements like ground/air vehicles but just from infantry perspective. This would add some ground to air gameplay with staying true to their vision. But then again balancing would be not easy about it.

lol stormbreaker and mephisto behind dumb is my opinion 2. Never said what u said is dumb, only said that how about everyone stops repeating something already said 50 times. It's unnecessary and doesn't help the devs in any way by saying heli drone OP please remove over and over again 

2 minutes ago, Salt Lord said:

lol stormbreaker and mephisto behind dumb is my opinion 2. Never said what u said is dumb, only said that how about everyone stops repeating something already said 50 times. It's unnecessary and doesn't help the devs in any way by saying heli drone OP please remove over and over again 

The devs should not listen to anything on this forum. It's their game. They should take inspiration and feedback out of it and consider themself what is good and bad. Just because many people say something doesn't make it good cause most of them have no clue. 

Stopping the discussion to certain topics does not help at all in this regard.

Just because we are writing something doesn't force the devs to change the game.

3 minutes ago, Fullback said:

The devs should not listen to anything on this forum. It's their game. They should take inspiration and feedback out of it and consider themself what is good and bad. Just because many people say something doesn't make it good cause most of them have no clue. 

Stopping the discussion to certain topics does not help at all in this regard.

Just because we are writing something doesn't force the devs to change the game.

Jezz i never said u should stop your discussion. All said is that people should stop saying "heli drone OP or heli drone please remove" without giving any reasons for it or ideas on how to fix it because it has already been said a lot of times. It's like comming in here and complaining and saying that game isn't optimized. 

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, Salt Lord said:

I am not quite sure how this is related to the rest of the discussion? Balancing strikes is another matter and I agree that they could be more expensive but what do you mean exactly with "nope"? Do you refer to my 1st proposition in the post before? I honestly don't quite get your point here.

49 minutes ago, Salt Lord said:

2. Oh enough with the remove heli stuff already. They have already nerfed it to the point where anyone with a brain can take it out in PTE. Devs took a lot of time to add it from community request and u guys want it removed because you're to lazy to deal with it? Jezz. Devs already know it's issues and will balance it, so stop repeating hELi dRonE oP for the 20th time 

Not sure why you sound so aggressive but anyway. I am quite certain that neither TZoning, nor Fullback, nor I have a problem with taking down a Heli. In the current discussion neither of us said it's op and if understood the others correctly that was also not their point. The question is more how well does the heli fit into the flow of the game/Warzone.

9 minutes ago, Salt Lord said:

Jezz i never said u should stop your discussion. All said is that people should stop saying "heli drone OP or heli drone please remove" without giving any reasons for it or ideas on how to fix it because it has already been said a lot of times. It's like comming in here and complaining and saying that game isn't optimized. 

Sorry buddy but that is quite obviously not true :D None of us said something in the direction of your quote. Instead we gave reasons why we are not happy with how it is currently implemented in the game and if you try to read the last two paragraphs of my last post you will find two propositions on how to change it.

Calm down a bit and read our posts carefully. We did exactly what you claimed we did not and what you claimed we had done we hadn't.

Edited by HeiligeRobbe

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, HeiligeRobbe said:

I am not quite sure how this is related to the rest of the discussion? Balancing strikes is another matter and I agree that they could be more expensive but what do you mean exactly with "nope"? Do you refer to my 1st proposition in the post before? I honestly don't quite get your point here.

Not sure why you sound so aggressive but anyway. I am quite certain that neither TZoning, nor Fullback, nor I have a problem with taking down a Heli. In the current discussion neither of us said it's op and if understood the others correctly that was also not their point. The question is more how well does the heli fit into the flow of the game/Warzone.

Sorry buddy but that is quite obviously not true :D None of us said something in the direction of your quote. Instead we gave reasons why we are not happy with how it is currently implemented in the game and if you try to read the last two paragraphs of my last post you will find two propositions on how to change it.

Calm down a bit and read our posts carefully. We did exactly what you claimed we did not and what you claimed we had done we hadn't.

I was actually refering to tzoning mostly and some others 

Edited by Salt Lord

Tanks arent that OP. You can shoot the optics even if the thermals are OP. I run circles around tanks and can ignore them after I shoot out optics.

Making strikes more reliant on player input and skill based in the best direction to making the game more fun. Also make more sense then having people lazingly just clicking on a tablet map. Creates actual diversity in the streaks that are gameplay oriented instead of variation being minimal because of only stats.

Whats wrong with raising the skill cap on streaks when it would make the game more fun. Like clicking on a map is not entertainment.

Shooting out a tanks optics in order to laze them easier or getting a good angle and position on a target to call in strikes. The user actually has to be in the battle and think smarter/play better while making it more fair since they have some risk to using streaks.

For counter play having streaks lazed in would make the game so much better and more balanced for every one while producing much more content. Vehicle play would be a lot more interesting as instead of just moving when you hear the announcer to dodge streaks you actually have to reposition and be more attentive. There can be mechanics to let players know about lazing and then they could use UAVs to laze as well so you dont have to expose your self. This would actually make UAVs and small drones interesting and have purpose. Also having IR be semi visible would make a lot of counter play available. The laze can show up big on surfaces when its being aimed if you have IR if not their will be a audible warning. Also  a small light where its originating from if player cast similar to scope glare but smaller. If its a Drone or UAV then then there can be a visible laser to make it more fair or a bigger glare.

Why would you even want such unentertaining system for streaks. Open make click spot wait for boom. so much fun /s The current way is very shallow.

The BP system isnt that entertaining in the first place for it to really have a negative impact when you loose them. The game was better when streaks weren't common and the streaks dont really make the game fun in the first place.

Streaks arent that special in the first place but doing it this way would make them actually fun to use. If you mess up them you suffer go back to grinding points. Its really not a big deal especially when streaks are so boring.

This is so much more content and gameplay options that have actual depth in the game. And streaks would actually be fun which is what most people are looking for. Boring streaks have no purpose unless they are impactfull but that isnt a good ideal to make streaks impactfull because it will hurt the main FPS side of the game. But if you make streaks fun to use then theres a reason to work towards them. You can take out tanks and people with out streaks so its not a big deal to lose the BP.

Making steaks part of the FPS experience and way more entertaining is the way it should be.

- The rest below is separate from above, whats above should be done with or with out helis-

The issue isnt taking down a heli. Its the same issue from BF4 and BF3 where the game has to stop and changed to play the AA. The game should be Boots on the Ground like it was originally. They wont even be able balance the heli just like they were saying in interviews before the game came out and several statements from devs about the issue BF had with balancing aircraft and how much of a night mare it is.

They added helis for more content but all it does is take away content from most players. Make a few cheesers happy while most players hate it.

People complain about helis for a reason. They make you stop playing a FPS game inorder to deal with them. And just because its doable to take down a heli doesn't mean its not OP. You can have people that completely outskill players using broken mechanics to win. 

Its like saying cheats arent that bad because there still is a chance to win if you are good enough.

---

One big issue when the devs is they take the opinions from how people feel about something rather then looking at factual statements and logical arguments for things. People say something is OP or not OP but dont back it up but the devs change the game based off of emotional feedback from knowledgeable players who dont understand how or whats actually going on in the game. They say dumb things like having a LMG and AR with heavy armor was OP because it just is but wont back up how or why as a example of the community based feedback here. 

Community feedback being taken seriously from poor players that don't have the understanding for research into whats actually happening is whats went wrong with the game.
Devs also get a lot of feedback from players who see the devs as unable to do anything wrong, and the devs chalk up all criticisms as opinions no matter the factual based arguments or evidence used against the change. They only care when enough people whine no with whats actually true.

I also recognize that there is a lot of internal feedback from devs not a part of game design which is a bad idea. Just because you are a game dev doesn't mean you are good at games or know anything about games. We had game devs from outside of the the design team push having 3d spotting into the game even know the designers were against it. I think Morp and some other designers have their hands tied on a lot of the idiotic changes.

I can agree with almost everything you say but come on man:

8 hours ago, TZoningHard said:

One big issue when the devs is they take the opinions from how people feel about something rather then looking at factual statements and logical arguments for things. People say something is OP or not OP but dont back it up but the devs change the game based off of emotional feedback from knowledgeable players who dont understand how or whats actually going on in the game. They say dumb things like having a LMG and AR with heavy armor was OP because it just is but wont back up how or why as a example of the community based feedback here. 

Community feedback being taken seriously from poor players that don't have the understanding for research into whats actually happening is whats went wrong with the game.
Devs also get a lot of feedback from players who see the devs as unable to do anything wrong, and the devs chalk up all criticisms as opinions no matter the factual based arguments or evidence used against the change. They only care when enough people whine no with whats actually true.

I also recognize that there is a lot of internal feedback from devs not a part of game design which is a bad idea. Just because you are a game dev doesn't mean you are good at games or know anything about games. We had game devs from outside of the the design team push having 3d spotting into the game even know the designers were against it. I think Morp and some other designers have their hands tied on a lot of the idiotic changes.

Don't you think you are quite a bit self-righteous and self-aggrandising here. I mean you are basically claiming you are providing "factual statements" and "logical arguments" and the points others bring up are irrelevant. I mean no offense but i've seen you doing exactly what you are complaining about here, quite frequently (not providing any back up for your argument and declaring your subjective opinion as a fact)

Your basic argument here is that the devs should (if at all) listen to the feedback of very good players. Well I can understand that but among the very good WW3 players there seems to be some controversy in many discussions so to whome should the devs listen?

And as Fullack said, it's the dev's game. They may or may not take inspiration from what we say. But I definitely don't think that is on any of us to judge that the team made a certain decision one does not like because they listened to the wrong players' feedback. No matter how skilled of a player somebody is, there is always room for humbleness I suppose.

Getting back on topic I am absolutely with you about lazing in strikes. It would be much more immersive and I think it would be more challenging and thus more fun to do it actively rather than passively as it right now (I can't be the only one who - in a reaction to being killed by a tank - spawns back in the safety of the base just to call in a Stormbreaker right away and blow the tank to pieces :D ).

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, HeiligeRobbe said:

I can agree with almost everything you say but come on man:

Don't you think you are quite a bit self-righteous and self-aggrandising here. I mean you are basically claiming you are providing "factual statements" and "logical arguments" and the points others bring up are irrelevant. I mean no offense but i've seen you doing exactly what you are complaining about here, quite frequently (not providing any back up for your argument and declaring your subjective opinion as a fact)

Your basic argument here is that the devs should (if at all) listen to the feedback of very good players. Well I can understand that but among the very good WW3 players there seems to be some controversy in many discussions so to whome should the devs listen?

And as Fullack said, it's the dev's game. They may or may not take inspiration from what we say. But I definitely don't think that is on any of us to judge that the team made a certain decision one does not like because they listened to the wrong players' feedback. No matter how skilled of a player somebody is, there is always room for humbleness I suppose.

Getting back on topic I am absolutely with you about lazing in strikes. It would be much more immersive and I think it would be more challenging and thus more fun to do it actively rather than passively as it right now (I can't be the only one who - in a reaction to being killed by a tank - spawns back in the safety of the base just to call in a Stormbreaker right away and blow the tank to pieces :D ).

He is known for passning his opinions as facts sometimes 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Salt Lord said:

He is known for passning his opinions as facts sometimes 

You going to at least back that trash statesmen up.