Dunabar

0.6.9 Hellfire & Stormbreaker changes and the future of Airstrikes

On 9/1/2019 at 5:41 AM, PointShootActionTTV said:

Passing their opinion as fact and never plays the game but comes to the forums to reeeee, lol. Where's the logic there?

I get on dominate then go do something else because the game suck ass now.. Where are you how much do you play. Ive seen how bad you are at the game. Its cringe watching you play the game so badly and then try to talk about "tactical gameplay". You dont understand a thing about playing well and treat the game as a larp.

You have poor aim. Looks like you put not effort into practicing and dont have your settings correct for precise aiming. Also lack in reaction skills which prob explains why you are playing the game so slow.

You constantly slowly creep around corners that only gives your enemies a heads up. You have the corner that means you have latency advantage and you will see the enemy on your screen before they see you on their screen. You show the enemy your hit box before you can see them by slowly creeping corners which is the opposite of tactical because in even IRL you dont slowly creep corners. Violence of action is how to win. Real life tactics is no way slow, You are even LARPing wrong.

You actually crouch. Maybe inorder to control recoil since you are lacking in the aim department but crouching only makes you a slow target and faces the plate down at the ground when you move. Crouching is the dumbest thing to do in the game unless you fully hide your hitbox when you do it.

Its like watching a child play pretend army soldier. Very cringe.

You dont understand the mechanics around being a good player or the game. I hear you came from console but now you think your hotshit because you play a easymode game but still cant understand how to play it.

Ive spent over 10k hours in FPS games and spent hundreds just practicing to develop my skills. Their is a reason for everything down to FOV, and how many inches you should move your mouse to turn. Most mechanics transfer over from FPS game to FPS game.

Having alot of knowledge and understanding of multiple FPS game as well as No Lifing WW3 for several months I understand the game better then you will ever.

You don''t even know the difference from opinion and fact now you want to start trash talking.

If your right prove your right.

Edited by TZoningHard

01.09.2019 в 13:41, PointShootActionTTV сказал:

Passing their opinion as fact and never plays the game but comes to the forums to reeeee, lol. Where's the logic there?

He plays on US servers, I think. That's the reason, why we have never seen him in game.

3 hours ago, TZoningHard said:

I get on dominate then go do something else because the game suck ass now.. Where are you how much do you play. Ive seen how bad you are at the game. Its cringe watching you play the game so badly and then try to talk about "tactical gameplay". You dont understand a thing about playing well and treat the game as a larp.

You have poor aim. Looks like you put not effort into practicing and dont have your settings correct for precise aiming. Also lack in reaction skills which prob explains why you are playing the game so slow.

You constantly slowly creep around corners that only gives your enemies a heads up. You have the corner that means you have latency advantage and you will see the enemy on your screen before they see you on their screen. You show the enemy your hit box before you can see them by slowly creeping corners which is the opposite of tactical because in even IRL you dont slowly creep corners. Violence of action is how to win. Real life tactics is no way slow, You are even LARPing wrong.

You actually crouch. Maybe inorder to control recoil since you are lacking in the aim department but crouching only makes you a slow target and faces the plate down at the ground when you move. Crouching is the dumbest thing to do in the game unless you fully hide your hitbox when you do it.

You dont understand the mechanics around being a good player or the game. I hear you came from console but now you think your hotshit because you play a easymode game but still cant understand how to play it.

Ive spent over 10k hours in FPS games and spent hundreds just practicing to develop my skills. Their is a reason for everything down to FOV, and how many inches you should move your mouse to turn. Most mechanics transfer over from FPS game to FPS game.

Having alot of knowledge and understanding of multiple FPS game as well as No Lifing WW3 for several months I understand the game better then you will ever.

You don''t even know the difference from opinion and fact now you want to start trash talking.

Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the biggest brick wall of them all?

Notloc? Oh. Yeah. I do suppose. This is kinda why I just stayed silent and watched you believe you're right despite the tens of people disagreeing with you.

First off, I've seen you come to EU one day and get your ass handed to you at ninth place. Don't even speak about skill. You're mediocre.

Second off, what really is cringe is the fact you think someone playing badly is actually capable of being cringy.

Third, Point is pretty good. He racks up good amounts of points.

And fourth, the most important one and the one which everyone but you and your buddy knows is that you don't know what's a fact and what's an opinion. For example you talk about how the TTK is low cause maths. Whatever the TTK is, it doesn't matter. The math may be right, but it doesn't mean people will like it or not just cause the math is right. Everyone has their preference. Some like low TTK some like high TTK. The math is a fact. The preference is an opinion. Get it in your head before you go on your next rampage because someone touched your sensitive spot. 

• Like 3

12 минут назад, TCPPolak сказал:

For example you talk about how the TTK is low cause maths.

He often says, that TTK is low, because BTK is 3 bullets in flesh. But it's not right. Only 7.62 AR and MGs have 3 BTK. 5.56 and 5.45 AR have 4 BTK.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Let's not forget that this holds only theoretically when every shot is a hit. I tried to explain once that the TTK can also be increased by letting firefights take place on longer ranges, thus more shots miss etc. (it's kind of mathematical actually :D).

• Like 3

5 hours ago, TZoningHard said:

Strange I've absolutely dominated you in a few matches and me thinking... This is tzoning, yawn. 

I honestly don't think I'm good nor do I care to sit there and practice, have better things to do. And odd I don't remember ever saying that I am good or hot shit unlike you who sits here bitching and complaining about the most trivial things. That's cringe, and I'm sure there are a lot that agree with that. 

Your thousands of hours seem wasted, why aren't you on a pro team? How come I come here and it's the first times I've heard of "notloc" or "tzoning". Pull your head out of your ass basement troll.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, †FeuerEuphorie† said:

He plays on US servers, I think. That's the reason, why we have never seen him in game.

I'm from NA and when I can I'll hop on to NA, this guy hasn't played in ages but it's funny. Says he dominates then moves on, I think this cringelord just full of it and bored xD

Edited by PointShootActionTTV

7 hours ago, TZoningHard said:

Dude you legit? You claim to be a marine but show little evidence of being one. Don't make fun of other people when you do it yourself. Shameful that a member of the US Armed Forces is making fun of others in a goddamn video game. Also don't fucking mess with PSA. He's one of us now fool. NATO rules.