Sign in to follow this  
NeoOrNeon

Call in BTR-90 as light armored transport

The role of the BTR-90 is armored infantry transport, it would be cool if it were added to the transportation strike category for 2500 bp seeing as a basic IFV; no upgrades is 3000. It should be called in like normal i.e. "paradropped" to spawn in a shipping container. A little bit of customization like the kind of shells and maybe smoke grenades would be cool but no APS or extra armor, it would become too much of a powerhouse. 

• Like 1

1 час назад, NeoOrNeon сказал:

The role of the BTR-90 is armored infantry transport, it would be cool if it were added to the transportation strike category for 2500 bp seeing as a basic IFV; no upgrades is 3000. It should be called in like normal i.e. "paradropped" to spawn in a shipping container. A little bit of customization like the kind of shells and maybe smoke grenades would be cool but no APS or extra armor, it would become too much of a powerhouse. 

U mean like it was in 0.4PTE?

I also saw it in the strike list but you couldn't ever call it in. If you equipped it and tried to use it nothing would happen other than a messed up animation.

I'd prefer to see something like a Humvee or land rover Perentie as a squad car that you could mount some machineguns to for both transport and light cover/fire support. IFVs are cool, but a bit too much when sometimes you want transport and buggy doesn't really make any R.O.I.

Ooh or something like an American MRAP

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor mrap(turret is exposed, you can get shot/sniped out of it)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this