sporejak3

How can I help translate the game into Spanish?

I'd really like to see the game in Spanish, and I'd like to help translate it, can someone tell me where I can help? because there are a lot of Spanish speakers playing. greetings from mexico.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, sporejak3 said:

I'd really like to see the game in Spanish, and I'd like to help translate it, can someone tell me where I can help? because there are a lot of Spanish speakers playing. greetings from mexico.

Hello,

That's awesome news for us, at the moment we don't have good tool to translate files. But we will keep that in mind. If you would like help us in future please e-mail me your details so I can get back to you. My e-mail: tobiasz.rozycki@thefarm51.com

• Like 2

i can help with  Arabic translate if you guys planing to add Arabic language in feature . 

3 hours ago, Majestec said:

i can help with  Arabic translate if you guys planing to add Arabic language in feature . 

Hey, good to know, at this moment we don't have any plans for Arabic location, but you can email @Rozmo with your details, so we can contact with you in the future if we need any help from you.

Thanks.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, IT_Funker_Tact said:

@RozmoIf you need localization in Italian I can help you without the problem

That's fantastic! Could you email me this, also some details about you, and I will get back to you once we will focus on Italian Language. My email: tobiasz.rozycki@thefarm51.com

Hi all, just popping in to tell everyone, that we'll be putting together a tool for anyone in the community to help us with translating into their language. The details are not finalized yet, but it should be a matter of weeks rather than months.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1