Hypnotic

DUAL ROLE SCOPE (5X)

DUAL ROLE SCOPE (5X).jpg

it's not much dual you cant use second scope in it on upper side - i will glad to try full working dual scope :) .

On this topic as well it would be cool to see low power variable optics

That's isn't the way the scope works. The knob on the left side adjusts the lenses to change from 4x to 1x on that specific scope, but yes they did a similar thing to this sight to. 

All the scopes seem to far away from the soldier eye, so the field of view is too small!

22 hours ago, Nyquist said:

All the scopes seem to far away from the soldier eye, so the field of view is too small!

oh you haven't played Ground Branch then, and that game promises true first person view. Which means that the camera is at the face of your character, you see a foot sticking out? Better tuck it in, because enemies can see that foot as well. But this also means that the scopes of weapons are very small compared to other video games

Yes this game (Ground Branch) deserve same respect as WW3 great potential in developing !

On 6/2/2019 at 5:15 PM, Matt_dOvale said:

oh you haven't played Ground Branch then, and that game promises true first person view. Which means that the camera is at the face of your character, you see a foot sticking out? Better tuck it in, because enemies can see that foot as well. But this also means that the scopes of weapons are very small compared to other video games

If you have used a real weapon you'd know that in real life we don't see a so small scope.

5 hours ago, Nyquist said:

If you have used a real weapon you'd know that in real life we don't see a so small scope.

Yes i agree no doubt in the tube we should have bigger view but in the game we have only one eye if unless use virtual glasses so i think it will be best the weapon should have option to change right or left handed as i thing counter-strike 1.6 have this option and this should change and from opposing player view that way we continue use one eye (one monitor) and both players have the right one angle of view :)