Sign in to follow this  
Nyquist

This sound detail has to go away!

When are shooting some enemy, there's a sound like "tzzz tzz  tzzzzz". Its very strange. I dont know what it was supposed to be but it seems like it's trying to be the sound of bullets hitting the enemy or other strange thing.

This sound is very unrealistic anyway and it would be cool to replace this sound for the sound of bullets passing close to our heads from the enemy fire!

• Like 3

it came with 0.4, i reported it too but still nothing. If im not mistaken this sound is armor hit sound. But anyway, its terrible :)

• Like 1

The sound is a hit marker and helps folks who turn off the visual hit markers like me.  The sound should be a toggle option like the visual hit markers though.

The current sounds are good for people who play with Hit markets off.  I hope the option will be there to keep this sound.   I use the sounds as hit markers. ...

There are a lot of hits. 2 Visual 1 Sound.
Visual: Hitmarker, lots of blood.
Sound: Strange projectile impact,
There are many, many.

lots of blood is enough to hit the signal.

1 hour ago, mardell said:

There are a lot of hits. 2 Visual 1 Sound.
Visual: Hitmarker, lots of blood.
Sound: Strange projectile impact,
There are many, many.

lots of blood is enough to hit the signal.

Hitmarker sound and kill marker  sounds  are different. The kill marker sound signals to me that I can now place the Crosshair over another enemy.

If hitmarker and kill marker sounds are removed, then visual hit  and kill markers should also be removed in my opinion.

@filip_38884

Edited by Manchild

Sign in to follow this