Sign in to follow this  
Artaxiad300062

Anti-Tank Mines are OP

7 minutes ago, Hagen said:

People whining about passive objects on the ground you can easily spot and destroy.

You can either GIT GUT or CRY for nerf on the forums. These threads are funny. Good entertainment. I rate this one 6/10 - above average.

totally agree. I met few tankers that made me shit myself - they were really hard to destroy, a challenge. But 80-90% of tankers are just stupid box on tracks, which can easily get destroyed even by c4

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Artaxiad300062 said:

"You've been overreacting the whole thread" proceeds to tell me to "buff brain" it's funny how irony works with low IQ individuals. 

1) Right, that's what you do right after you called in your tank, scanning around your base for mines... instead of you know, going to an objective which needs your help. 

2) It is a spawn trap, enemy has land mines at your base and is ready to call airstrikes on you any moment, with tandems pointed at you. The fuck else would you call that? "Bad scenario non-spawn-trap?" 

3) So in your mind it is acceptable for any tank to be looking for mines as soon as they start driving from base? Lol, troll paradise, fitting for you perhaps. 

Are you trying to be blatantly stupid or what? My complaint was that I could NOT see the mines with my optic, and then like a smart-ass you tell me to destroy land mines when I see them? Lol, bug off troll. 

Interesting, how a 'low IQ' individual like me isn't getting rekt by mines & crying unlike you, Mr 400IQ here.

Mines don't need nerfed. solution is for you the player to 'buff' your brain so you are aware of mines & stop crying.

1) No, Just look where you are driving as you should be (You don't drive down a motorway looking sideway or behind)

2) you are over-modelling this, to suit your claim. I'm an yet to see this happen to the severity you say.  

A) Mines aren't a problem. Mine density is more common near 'middle' objectives.

B) multiple people waiting with RPGs, May 1, not often. Usually RPG spam is near an objective.

C)  Players with 3000BP+ just waiting to strike you.

• If such a set up was true, why are you calling in a tank now?
  • If you've had the tank for a while, how terrible a job are you doing to support the team to allow this to happen?

3) Yes, Serious question: How big do you want you a "safe space" for a "No mine Zone" in your ideal solution?

This is literally not a problem. You the player just lack awareness. Maybe you need an eye test to fix your optics.

& Finally ?

me.jpg.68589c7f30a623facd859ca7b9120241.jpg

On 6/7/2019 at 3:52 AM, Big Z said:

Interesting, how a 'low IQ' individual like me isn't getting rekt by mines & crying unlike you, Mr 400IQ here.

Mines don't need nerfed. solution is for you the player to 'buff' your brain so you are aware of mines & stop crying.

1) No, Just look where you are driving as you should be (You don't drive down a motorway looking sideway or behind)

2) you are over-modelling this, to suit your claim. I'm an yet to see this happen to the severity you say.  

A) Mines aren't a problem. Mine density is more common near 'middle' objectives.

B) multiple people waiting with RPGs, May 1, not often. Usually RPG spam is near an objective.

C)  Players with 3000BP+ just waiting to strike you.

• If such a set up was true, why are you calling in a tank now?
  • If you've had the tank for a while, how terrible a job are you doing to support the team to allow this to happen?

3) Yes, Serious question: How big do you want you a "safe space" for a "No mine Zone" in your ideal solution?

This is literally not a problem. You the player just lack awareness. Maybe you need an eye test to fix your optics.

& Finally ?

me.jpg.68589c7f30a623facd859ca7b9120241.jpg

Listen man, I'm done arguing, I simply do not care to fight for this as much as you do, seems like your life depends on it. Devs even dropped in to give me warning, as if I was the only one here using insults and jokes. Anyways, yeah anti-tank mines in bases are just something you have to look out for, trolling is supported by trolls after all. 

1 час назад, Artaxiad300062 сказал:

Listen man, I'm done arguing, I simply do not care to fight for this as much as you do, seems like your life depends on it. Devs even dropped in to give me warning, as if I was the only one here using insults and jokes. Anyways, yeah anti-tank mines in bases are just something you have to look out for, trolling is supported by trolls after all. 

20 mins ago I've tried to kill tanks with mines. F....ng Leo rolled over them 4-5 times without triggering them.