tynblpb

Rework fire mode toggling.

There was another 1 thing that Battlefield had made right - toggling between fire modes. U simply need to press the button that is used to choose the weapon and the named weapon will toggle fire modes.  I think it's better than have 1 designated button, that is used to switch between fire modes.

@Ragir, is it possible if not rework the firemode toggling, then at least add second way to switch between fire modes? Or I'm asking for too much and it's better to get used to current mechanics?

WHy I'm asking about it - I have 1 simple choice, or I have mouse button designated to firemode toggle or button to toggle to alternate scope. No point in using keyboard buttons as this 2 features need to be used as fast as possible.

nvm i didnt read the bottom part

Edited by Matt_dOvale
im stupid

On 5/31/2019 at 10:25 PM, tynblpb said:

@Ragir, is it possible if not rework the firemode toggling, then at least add second way to switch between fire modes? Or I'm asking for too much and it's better to get used to current mechanics?

I don't see how this couldn't be a toggleable option in the settings, but it will have a low priority, so I'm not sure how long it will take to implement, there's a lot of stuff to do still :)

IMO current way is much better and it`s implemented in most of  FPS the game.

• Like 1

1 час назад, ZwierzaK сказал:

IMO current way is much better and it`s implemented in most of  FPS the game.

How it's better? Arguments, plz. 

For example my rifle is on the side button of the mouse. It's much easier/faster to toggle firemodes with the same button. And u simply don't have the chance to forget what button is used to do it or forget to reassign it to the more suitable for u button.

26 minutes ago, tynblpb said:

How it's better? Arguments, plz. 

just my own experience from the other game with such mechanic (same button to toggle firemode and to select a weapon): sometimes you hit weapon assigned button more than 1 time, accidentaly switching its firemode to single. Honestly, bad feature for many players if no option to disable it.

• Like 2

@tynblpb  Arguments

1 godzinę temu, tynblpb napisał:

it`s implemented in most of  FPS the game. 

Edited by ZwierzaK

If there is a way to let the player choose whatever one likes I think there is no need for a long discussion. I mean isn't this extremely subjective and preference based? 

• Like 1

On 6/3/2019 at 10:54 AM, Ragir said:

I don't see how this couldn't be a toggleable option in the settings, but it will have a low priority, so I'm not sure how long it will take to implement, there's a lot of stuff to do still :)

I think I suggested we do just that ages ago :P

Hey, why not, I'm all for it, it's not a priority now but we'll see in the future.

• Like 1