Sniper Rifles are not skilled and balanced at the moment.
You can also do one shots, doesn't really matter what part you hit on mid and long range.

On Warzone it's for the most time annoying if somewhere camps a sniper and gives you all the time one shots. Best solution would be that headshots are only one shots with full health on mid/long range, other parts 65-90 Damage - armor hits included. Some players wish a bit more spread in hipfire, that the Snipers can't run around a corner and give you a precise one hit.

On close range I don't know if one shots should be there just belly, torso and head hits or if all parts like hands, arms, legs etc. get one shots.

• Like 1

Mmmm... It's not hipfire - it's limb hits. It's first. Try to run WZ with sniper rifle and not hallway shooting on Deathmatch. Many new INTERESTING things u'll find about sniper rifles not being balanced. Especially about headshots on long ranges. Especially with running enemies who r used to cosplay pendulum just to make things difficult for sniper-campers. It's second.

I played Warzone and I get still one shots from mid and long range sniper. Where is the problem to give a running enemy a headshot or 2 normal hits for a kill???

Headshots should be only one shots there, if I want to play a hardcore shooter I would play Arma or Insurgency!