Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Manchild

More Etnicity Types for Soldiers

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, †FeuerEuphorie† said:

In other hand, I think, optimisation and netcode improvements are more important at the moment.

This! and only this atm.

Cosmetics and further customization should be *implemented when the  game runs smooth and most bugs, glitches and errors are fixed.
Besides, wear a gas mask or full face helmet and paint your skin green, while there are obv way more important issues to handle.

Edited by Gutshot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gutshot said:

This! and only this atm.

Cosmetics and further customization should be worked on when the  game runs smooth

you know that different people are assigned for these task? But no doubt, new customization has low priority

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Atway said:

you know that different people are assigned for these task?

I don't think some of the people who responded to this thread get this concept. ...Even though it was mentioned several times.  For some reason,  it was just wah, wah, wah.  Now that Ragir has spoken, it is settled.  I look forward to 1.0 now even more .  I do  believe it will help sales and make the game more immersive for more people.   As Ragir said, " it's good"!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Manchild said:

LMAO.  It's laughable that you are reacting the way you do to the suggestion.   You must be one paranoid and miserable f*ck.   Frankly, I don't give a rats ass what you think.   

 

I think he's asking about valid and logical reasons,  not your tantrum.

You're the only one here throwing tantrums buddy, you want valid reasons? I said it wouldn't make sense for back or asian characters to be in the Russian team, since there are barely any Black-Russian especially in the army, or Chinese/Japanese/Koreans for that matter. Now give me a decent counter argument, and prove to me my point is only a tantrum. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Artaxiad300062 said:

since there are barely any Black-Russian especially in the army, or Chinese/Japanese/Koreans for that matter.

image.png.2b1c019718517985bf7916c310c35236.pngimage.png.d88de16f4f90d58d62f8f8ac8a95b3c7.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Manchild said:

LMAO.  It's laughable that you are reacting the way you do to the suggestion.   You must be one paranoid and miserable f*ck.   Frankly, I don't give a rats ass what you think

You're so dense, I don't want your lefty politics in WW3, that's it, I even told you I agreed with Asians on Asian teams, Blacks in African or Multi-Ethnic teams like USA or UK. My only problem is with seeing black players in Russia/Poland, it wouldn't make any sense, or perhaps white people in an Asian team is equally unrealistic. You think I am paranoid and miserable off of a joke, you are projecting yourself now buddy, keep your emotions out of these conversations, no need to get emotional over a post. We were only having an argument, to a point at which I even agreed with you on some parts, but you never agreed with what I had a problem with, overestimation of or "diversity" of races in countries they don't belong. Lol, I was banned for saying less insults, hop you get a warning at least, leave that kind of talk out of the forums. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Atway said:

image.png.2b1c019718517985bf7916c310c35236.pngimage.png.d88de16f4f90d58d62f8f8ac8a95b3c7.png

*Finds 3 black dudes in the Russian army,* oh really? ....Oh well, I guess you got me and I am completely wrong, we should have full black guy squads in all teams. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Russian There are less that 50,000 Black-Russians in all of Russia, but they should be represented in the military because a handful of them have served in the army, no I simply disagree. I am Armenian, where is my representation? We have served in Russia, USA, maybe even China. I think it would be more realistic and logical if the teams are accurate, Russian Poland are less diverse than USA or UK, you can do black/asian and any other characters in those teams because it is proportionally accurate. 

Edited by Artaxiad300062

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL.  I can feel Artaxiad300062's blood boiling because TF51 will include non-Caucasians in this game.  Pretty pathetic.  This thread is settled and should now be closed IMO.

btw - you're the one who injected politics and bigoted rants about LGBT and women into this thread which had NOTHING to do with my post.  It's clear to people who read this thread in its entirety.  Bye bye. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Artaxiad300062 said:

You're so dense. I don't want your lefty politics in WW3.

My only problem is with seeing black players in Russia/Poland, it wouldn't make any sense, or perhaps white people in an Asian team is equally unrealistic. 

Again, laughable.  I guess you don't know that the United States has 28,000 troops stationed in South Korea?  I know because I was stationed there.  You also assume I'm a "lefty".  How are you sure about that?  Oh, and I bet you assume I am not Caucasian because I am asking for diversity.  Are you sure?  Look, it's quite clear that you have a hard time tolerating diversity (it just shows in the passionate way you argue against the suggestion I posted) which has zero impact to your livelihood other than the fact that you don't want other ethnicities in the game.  I don't think I need to say more.  The readers can judge for themselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

48 minutes ago, Artaxiad300062 said:

since there are barely any Black-Russian especially in the army, or Chinese/Japanese/Koreans for that matter.

*Finds 3 black dudes in the Russian army,* oh really? ....Oh well, I guess you got me and I am completely wrong, we should have full black guy squads in all teams. 

Wrong again.  You should do some research before you fire off nonsense.  Now two people have given you evidence to the contrary.  Why not just admit defeat?  (that's a rhetorical question).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Manchild said:

LOL.  I can feel Artaxiad300062's blood boiling because TF51 will include non-Caucasians in this game.  Pretty pathetic.  This thread is settled and should now be closed IMO.

btw - you're the one who injected politics and bigoted rants about LGBT and women into this thread which had NOTHING to do with my post.  It's clear to people who read this thread in its entirety.  Bye bye. 

Yes, see you're a lefty, at least you show symptoms lol, ( I'm just joking, not sure if you're a leftist or not, but you ignore my argument nevertheless)  you're already trying to condemn me of racism when I have said nothing racist. As I pointed out, I don't have anything against seeing other races in WW3, I only had a problem with unrealistic representation of races in teams they don't belong in, for example black people in the Russian army, which I pointed out more times than was necessary, yet the point went right over your head. 

Also let's get this straight

1) I agreed with more ethnicity/races, like with the addition of Asian races when Asian maps and teams are added to the game, or even Black/Latino models for US and UK. 

2) The point I disagree with you and to a point I considered you a left, is when you said everybody should be able to play their own race when playing this game. I disagree with having unrealistic and proportionately false amounts of a certain race in certain factions, like having black people on the Russian team, which would constitute lower than 1% of the racial background of the Russian army, therefore making it very unrealistic, even if only 1 squad member of 5 was a black character. Whereas in the USA or UK, there are tens of thousands in the military and it would be accurate and realistic to add them to their army. 

It's funny I even have to explain myself, 2019 what a year. 

Edited by Artaxiad300062

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Manchild said:

Again, laughable.  I guess you don't know that the United States has 28,000 troops stationed in South Korea?  I know because I was stationed there.  You also assume I'm a "lefty".  How are you sure about that?  Oh, and I bet you assume I am not Caucasian because I am asking for diversity.  Are you sure?  Look, it's quite clear that you have a hard time tolerating diversity (it just shows in the passionate way you argue against the suggestion I posted) which has zero impact to your livelihood other than the fact that you don't want other ethnicities in the game.  I don't think I need to say more.  The readers can judge for themselves.

And what did those 28,000 US troops being stationed in Korea have anything to do with anything I said, or that you served in Korea? Nothing... 

"the fact that you don't want other ethnicities in the game." - Except that is not a fact and I have said otherwise many times, nice try though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Manchild said:

Wrong again.  You should do some research before you fire off nonsense.  Now two people have given you evidence to the contrary.  Why not just admit defeat?  (that's a rhetorical question).

Lmao at the fact that you're the one telling me to do research ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Russia

Around 80% of Russia is ethnic Russian and over 90% of the Russian Army are Russians, now that one Asian looking guy in the video is most likely Turkic, their ethnic group constitutes around 5-8% of the Russian population and is probably the largest minority demographic. So sure you can have a Turkic looking dude in the Russian army, and it might be slightly accurate although it is a bit of a reach since they are still less than 10% of the total population and even smaller demographic in the military, but yeah, they are acceptable. But you're trying to put actual Japanese, Thai, Chinese people into the Russian roster... 

So as anyone would see, I am arguing over accuracy, not "racism" as you would think dear Manchild

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're a funny guy.   When did I once use the word racism in any of my posts?   You seem to have a mental issue of making up crap and then believing it is reality.   You should just stop before you stick your foot in your mouth again and embarrass yourself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Artaxiad300062 said:

1) Jesus, really? Ethnicity? What does the skin color of a player model have to do with getting involved in the game? Ridiculous post. 

2) I disagree with having unrealistic and proportionately false amounts of a certain race in certain factions, like having black people on the Russian team, which would constitute lower than 1% of the racial background of the Russian army, therefore making it very unrealistic, even if only 1 squad member of 5 was a black character.

See, you contradict yourself.  In one post you state that skin color has nothing to do with getting involved in the game,  then you put your foot in your mouth by saying you don't want to see "unrealistic" races in the Russian team.  Based on your first quote,  it shouldn't stop you from getting involved in the game right? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2019 at 10:07 AM, Ragir said:

We're planning on adding more ethnicities to the game, so don't worry

we got an answer from devs. What else to discuss? The thread is becoming not informative, but too toxic

@weedtime close it please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Manchild said:

See, you contradict yourself.  In one post you state that skin color has nothing to do with getting involved in the game,  then you put your foot in your mouth by saying you don't want to see "unrealistic" races in the Russian team.  Based on your first quote,  it shouldn't stop you from getting involved in the game right? 

Yes I am right, It doesn't, but then I opened up to the idea of having extra races with expansions or later content when we get non-caucasian teams or where diversity is realistic and applicable. In what way does that contradict? And now you are trying to connect me saying races are not integral to gameplay to me later agreeing that it would be fine if later teams had their own racial models? Dude, you make no sense, I tried to speak with you reasonably, but quite frankly  I am tired of "entertaining the clown," good bye. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...