Sign in to follow this  
TCPPolak

Mk14 Please

Okay so after being guided here by a dev, I would like to show my idea on the forums this time as to the gun I have previously stated I'd love in the game, and would like most in the game - The Mk14. The gun is a modern DMR variation of the M14 Battle Rifle, so you could also include the M14 parts, and put the gun under the "Battle Rifle" category to accompany the lonely SCAR. It is a very aesthetically pleasing weapon, and it has a build much different to the guns already offered in the game. Here, have some pictures.

I'm no guy for balance, so statistics I would leave up to the devs.

PEO M14 EBR.jpgImage result for mk14

Mk14_EBR.pngImage result for mk14

Pretty please :)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

I'll vote Yes, but only if there will be default set of M14 rifle from Vietnam war times. I like how it looked in those times much more than modern versions with pistol grips.

640px-M14_Stand-off_Munitions_Disruptor_

Edited by tynblpb
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)

Full support for the addition of the M14 since the weapon has a lot of possible customization options such as converting it to look like the MK14 Battle Rifle which is the more tactical variant of the M14, or make it into the M15 which is just basically taking the M14 and converting it to be used like a Squad Automatic Weapon, or configure the gun to be used as a DMR in the M39 pattern, and in the end the large selling point of WW3 is it's level of customization that players can do with their weapons. In terms of stat differences the M14 can outshine the MK17 (SCAR-Heavy) on the Muzzle Velocity, Rate of Fire, and Top Damage Range front. But, like Polak, I largely leave the stats up to the Developers.

Edited by Dunabar
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tynblpb said:

I'll vote Yes, but only if there will be default set of M14 rifle from Vietnam war times. I like how it looked in those times much more than modern versions with pistol grips.

well, then lets add Mosin Nagant 1891 - why not? :D 

• Haha 1

If they add that beautiful rifle it better be able to fire automatic.

6 hours ago, NeoOrNeon said:

If they add that beautiful rifle it better be able to fire automatic.

It's complete and absolute inability to be controlled in full auto is legendary :P

• Like 2

Exactly. It goes WAY off in Full Auto unless you are a 7 foot tall powerlifter.

Posted (edited)

It kicks hard but only a little more than the scar h so just like the scar "single fire recommended" lol

Edited by NeoOrNeon

9 hours ago, NeoOrNeon said:

It kicks hard but only a little more than the scar h so just like the scar "single fire recommended" lol

Have the description be "single fire *seriously* recommended" xD

On 6/5/2019 at 12:42 AM, Borreh said:

It's complete and absolute inability to be controlled in full auto is legendary :P

which it why we have bipods. But who knows, maybe even those can't contain the kicker this baby is gonna give

Gun Jesus approves of the M14/MK14, so now you know what Gun Jesus would do.

• Like 3

Full auto on this thin in CQC would be insane, like max 2 bullets for a kill with a red dot it would be way too easy to aim and kill

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Matt_dOvale said:

Full auto on this thin in CQC would be insane, like max 2 bullets for a kill with a red dot it would be way too easy to aim and kill

But see here is the magic of the gun when someone really lets rip with that full auto fire.

• Shots 1-2 -> That kills the Infantry fella they were after.
  • Shots 3-4 -> That kills the Sniper off in the distance that thought he was safe.
  • Shots 5-6 -> That destroys the Optics of the Tank that just rolled out of the Deployment Zone.
  • Shots 7-8 -> That killed the Field Commander having a nap.
  • Shots 9-10 -> That just killed a Helicopter Pilot whose Chopper is now crashing to earth.
  • Shots 11-12 -> That just blinded a UAV on it's way to do some scanning.
  • Shots 13-14 -> That just killed the Engines of a Jet that was about to make a pass over the battlefield.
  • Shots 15-16 -> That just caused a UCAS-D Pilot to have a panick attack as they're not use to being under attack.
  • Shots 17-18 -> That just blinded the moon to keep it from spotting their allies at night.
  • Shots 19-20 -> That just warned Mars to stay out of this Global conflict.
Edited by Dunabar
  • Like 1

On 6/26/2019 at 11:09 AM, Dunabar said:

But see here is the magic of the gun when someone really lets rip with that full auto fire.

• Shots 1-2 -> That kills the Infantry fella they were after.
  • Shots 3-4 -> That kills the Sniper off in the distance that thought he was safe.
  • Shots 5-6 -> That destroys the Optics of the Tank that just rolled out of the Deployment Zone.
  • Shots 7-8 -> That killed the Field Commander having a nap.
  • Shots 9-10 -> That just killed a Helicopter Pilot whose Chopper is now crashing to earth.
  • Shots 11-12 -> That just blinded a UAV on it's way to do some scanning.
  • Shots 13-14 -> That just killed the Engines of a Jet that was about to make a pass over the battlefield.
  • Shots 15-16 -> That just caused a UCAS-D Pilot to have a panick attack as they're not use to being under attack.
  • Shots 17-18 -> That just blinded the moon to keep it from spotting their allies at night.
  • Shots 19-20 -> That just warned Mars to stay out of this Global conflict.

That escalated quickly

Sign in to follow this