Sign in to follow this  
Slingshot

HK417 Please

If there is one already existing for Mk14, why not this one.

A highly modular AR-10/AR-15 style Battle Rifle that looks sexy as hell, and packs a ridiculous amount of punch, as it is 7.62x51.

An HK417 is a Battle Rifle made by Heckler and Koch. Currently it is used by the Bundeswehr as the G28 Designated Marksman Rifle, by the US Army where it is replacing the M14 EBR and is being introduced as the Squad Designated Marksman's Rifle under the designation of M110A1. South Korea also uses it as G28, so does Norway, Sweden, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Estonia, Croatia and so on.

As the revised HK417A2 Model, it generally comes in 3 different variants.

13"  Carbine
16.5"  Rifle
20" Sniper with accurized barrel

It is a light gun for a Battle Rifle, at 3.8 Kilograms, has a muzzle velocity of around 700 m/s, and a base Rate of Fire at 600 RPM.

HK417A2_re_165_RAL.png

HK417A2_13_re_RAL.png

HK417A2_20_re_RAL.png

download.jpg

eng_pl_Umarex-VFC-Heckler-Koch-HK417-2-5945X-10887_1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, HeiligeRobbe said:

Rumors say he is sometimes called 'Borreh the Mysterious' :D

pobrane (1).jpg

Edited by Borreh
  • Like 3

This sounds kinda exciting, the Battle Rifle section looks a little lacklustre right now and having at least another one or two options there would make long-range battle over the valley in Smolensk a lot more interesting.

On 6/4/2019 at 11:41 PM, Borreh said:

Heheheh.

Absolute betrayal ?

so is 

On 6/5/2019 at 12:41 AM, Borreh said:

Heheheh.

a good thing or a bad thing

On 6/9/2019 at 5:51 PM, Matt_dOvale said:

so is 

a good thing or a bad thing

A thing for sure

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Borreh said:

A thing for sure

secrets.gif

Edited by ExInferis
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Okay, I guess it's official now: The HK417 Battle Rifle aka M417 "Battle Waifu" is coming in the next patch, you can test it now on PTE servers.

Have fun guys!

It's OP!

We love it! 

*Laughs in accurate and controllable full auto fire at 200 meters*

Edited by Borreh
  • Like 1

6 минут назад, Borreh сказал:

Okay, I guess it's official now: The HK417 Battle Rifle aka M417 "Battle Waifu" is coming in the next patch, you can test it now on PTE servers.

Have fun guys!

It's OP!

We love it! 

*Laughs in accurate and controllable full auto fire at 200 meters*

It'll be fun if it's cost would be 100k currency. Then I would laugh.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

We had it mostly ready since a few months (with the exception of some customization options) so it was very hard for me to remain tight-lipped. And I'm a terrible liar.

It has a very low rate of fire (430 irc) which makes it weak in close quarters but over medium to long ranges it's a beast (or so we think at least), have fun with it and leave feedback!

@tynblpb If my memory is correct it's price is similar to the Scar-H, maybe a bit higher. It's pretty heavy tho, heavier than Scar by a wide margin.

Edited by Borreh
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Borreh said:

We had it mostly ready since a few months (with the exception of some customization options) so it was very hard for me to remain tight-lipped. And I'm a terrible liar.

It has a very low rate of fire (430 irc) which makes it weak in close quarters but over medium to long ranges it's a beast (or so we think at least), have fun with it and leave feedback!

@tynblpb If my memory is correct it's price is similar to the Scar-H, maybe a bit higher. It's pretty heavy tho, heavier than Scar by a wide margin.

Woot woot thanks for the surprise!

Sign in to follow this