Sign in to follow this  
nubbits

Free weekend needed items discussion thread

Hey guys,

Looking at the new roadmap and the current state of the game, I think a good version of WW3 can be presented by the end of June, but there are some things that I think need more fixing, and some more urgent than others. This thread is mainly for suggesting things that should be there before the free weekend goes live, because it could potentially go bad if the new players don't like it.

The most important thing I'd like to see is VOIP at least having some form of video tutorial or in-game UI. I've had some squadmates use it in games before, and yet still haven't been able to figure it out myself even though I'm pretty good with computers most of the time. When I first saw the patch notes saying VOIP, I thought it was a mistake because I couldn't figure out how to use it and so assumed it was an error until I heard voices coming through.

The point here is that this is not user friendly at all, and VOIP is a feature that is necessary for proper tactical gameplay in an FPS, so allowing people to believe that it doesn't even exist in the game right now won't score any points.

• Like 1

VOIP needs to be overhauled entirely and they know this. I could go on and on about the issues with the current system but I would be beating a dead horse.
What we have right now is a place holder option until they get it the way they want it - which likely won't happen until animation and engine upgrades take place.

If you're having trouble setting up your VOIP - you simply enable it through steam and select the PTT button you'd like to use.

Edited by @PRUNKgaming
  • Like 1